Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

Admin scodylgk abusing in Zombie Plague

Admin name: scodylgk
    Admin SteamID or ValveID: STEAM_0:1:441408392
    Your in-game name: B.R.S. / BiG KiD
    Your SteamID or ValveID: STEAM_0:VALVE_5:0:994354186
    In which server (and map if possible): Zombie Plague - zm_cubeworld_v1/zm_lgk_laboratory_v3
    Evidence of any (demo/snapshot): http://www.mediafire.com/file/zkghn5...scody.rar/file
    Description of what happened (include time and timezone if possible):
    The first demo is zm_cubeworld. The incident occurs at the very last round of the demo. This happens today that I did survivor, stood at a high platform that nemesis could not get there with his own skill(still trying though). This admin slap the nemesis several times trying to help him flying high and being able to reach me. Like one of the player said, I could have survive if this admin did not slap the nemesis. I really dont understand why but this admin seems to like abusing. I just checked the chat log in HLSTATS and they seem to call the nemesis noob. Well even if nemesis is noob, its not admins responsibility to help him up with slapping.
    Heres another demo that I got this week in zm_lgk_laboratory that this admin just slapped another admin, and they slapped each other like having fun, spamming the chat log. It occurs all over the demo so please check it with 4x speed throughly. Also, if possible please check the round where scody made him nemesis when nobody answer the quiz question, and another admin just slapped him.
    The plague mode itself is very much not balanced while there are lots of players. The nemesis can have whatever many HP, but survivor just get 5k. The survivor can purchase AKM but that cost 50 aps, and still in great disadvantage. The only way for survivor to win is to troll nemesis around with its weapon, but thats hard and only possible if nemesis is not as skilled as survivor. Any slappin that interrupt knock back can be unfair for survivor, since nemesis get parachute. The high platform could be a great position for that, since survivor can hit nemesis down, and its definitely super unfair if the admin slap nemesis over. In the first demo I can tell that I would win if scody had not slapped the nemesis, and I actually have a demo of the case where I did win as survivor in plague several days ago (probably the same day as the other demo).
    I am clearing up the demos to release memory, and I just found the other demo. Sorry for the late post.

By the way, the server is resetting the binding of lasermine. It used to be p set and v del, but now its v set and c del, where c should be radio3. Im trying to correct this for myself but it reset whenever I enter the server.
    Last edited by Backspace; 1 Week Ago at 02:52 PM.

GG Server Manager & Head Demo Reviewer SpooKy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Donate

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    726 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Donate

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    It was my mistake and I admit it, but not with the intention of helping the nemesis, I saw that I did not try at the beginning and that if I exaggerated with the good slap it will not happen again. At no time did I say noob to nemesis and I think it's nothing offensive

5. Thanks hEaD, Dantes thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    726 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Backspace thanks again for reporting.

@Scodylgk
    Cubeworld demo: You shouldn't have slapped the nemesis, since he was trying. If he was not trying in the beginning you should have slapped him in the beginning too.
    Laboratory demo: You should have made a vote before starting mode.
    You shouldn't have slapped the 2 humans, since they did nothing wrong, also you shouldn't have respawned yourself on the mode.
    You shouldn't have slapped "BiG KiD" in the secret room, he did nothing wrong.
    Your admin powers have been suspended for 3 days. Please re-read the ZP rules and be careful with the "slap" command.
    Last edited by Chev; 1 Week Ago at 08:59 PM.