Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  50
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Woah calm down levi, you get to crazy we will have to make you sm or something

Previously BioSnake ZP Senior Admin Dantes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by LeviathaN View Post
    I would like you to add these two extra items for humans:

a) Extra Item: Armor (one per round)

b) Extra Item: Invisibility (6 seconds)

And what I'm going to say surely nobody will like it, but here I go: you could removed all special weapons and add extra items double damage and triple damage. This way you shouldn't to precache as many sprites, sounds or models, less conditions to check. Consequently, a much lighter server.

You exaggerated with the last thing you said, lol

Don't go too far,stay who you are. Beatriz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Items Jailbreak Admin 1 month
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by LeviathaN View Post
    I would like you to add these two extra items for humans:

a) Extra Item: Armor (one per round)

b) Extra Item: Invisibility (6 seconds)

And what I'm going to say surely nobody will like it, but here I go: you could removed all special weapons and add extra items double damage and triple damage. This way you shouldn't to precache as many sprites, sounds or models, less conditions to check. Consequently, a much lighter server.
    bye bye campers lmao
    Nope...Still don't care.
    Try again tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Well, I didn't think it that way, but it's a good point of view. In fact, in zm_lgk_stonedust2 I do that, I get vest, buy unlimited bullets, xm1014, and I go looking for zombies. Only with that I have an average score of 80. Much better and more fun than waiting for zombies to come to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    When it comes to a lot of the suggestions here, they were removed for various reasons.
    Admin skin was removed because the boosts and noobs kept following and harassing the admins. It would be impossible for an admin to camp by themselves because people saw the admin skin and followed them. Or if they're zombie, they would continously harass the admins so they couldn't win a round. Not to mention the fact it's a giant sign that says "Hey, I'm an admin and I'm here now, so now stop doing the rule breaking you were before, but do it once I leave!"

Showkeys was removed because they can be unreliable. There can be delays in the showkeys and there are ways where you can jump that makes showkeys jump stay lit up.

I believe the shotgun in arma was removed because how horribly strong it is. 1000+ per headshot as well as an incredibly strong knockback. If the knockback and damage was reduced, I'd say it would be a good idea.

Servers that have climber zombies are starting to remove them because of how strong they can be. If a climber zombie were to be added, it needs to be impossible for them to madness while climbing.

6. Thanks Dantes, LeviathaN, DenieD thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by MachOMan View Post
    When it comes to a lot of the suggestions here, they were removed for various reasons.
    Admin skin was removed because the boosts and noobs kept following and harassing the admins. It would be impossible for an admin to camp by themselves because people saw the admin skin and followed them. Or if they're zombie, they would continously harass the admins so they couldn't win a round. Not to mention the fact it's a giant sign that says "Hey, I'm an admin and I'm here now, so now stop doing the rule breaking you were before, but do it once I leave!"

Showkeys was removed because they can be unreliable. There can be delays in the showkeys and there are ways where you can jump that makes showkeys jump stay lit up.

I believe the shotgun in arma was removed because how horribly strong it is. 1000+ per headshot as well as an incredibly strong knockback. If the knockback and damage was reduced, I'd say it would be a good idea.

Servers that have climber zombies are starting to remove them because of how strong they can be. If a climber zombie were to be added, it needs to be impossible for them to madness while climbing.
    finally someone understands. As for the shotgun it was removed due to the code not being well made thus causing error logs and at the tine i was focused on removing all error logs, not to mention i believe the survivors getting it was a glitch itself and not intentionally done by me. I actually like that weapon so ill try to figure some thing out. Climber zombies are just fucking annoying so i removed it. As for the admin skin I might add it back on the new ZP for regular admins. VIP will also have their own player model similar to the admin one but with different colored clothing. I mean since players are allowed to block anyone with sandbags unless its a spot for 10+ players the admins shouldn't have trouble camping alone.

8. Thanks Dantes, MachOMan, DenieD thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I think a climb zombie would be good. For example if we got new players that have no idea how to bhop and then keep getting killed over and over again,on those big spots that got a way out. It'll be easier for them to get the humans. They usually leave the server because they can't get anyone,and maybe we should do things a bit easier for them and for me xD
    Nope...Still don't care.
    Try again tomorrow.

10. Thanks DenieD thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Thunder awp. Fire pistol theres a silver usp

12. Thanks DenieD thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatriz View Post
    I think a climb zombie would be good. For example if we got new players that have no idea how to bhop and then keep getting killed over and over again,on those big spots that got a way out. It'll be easier for them to get the humans. They usually leave the server because they can't get anyone,and maybe we should do things a bit easier for them and for me xD
    Climer zm was fucking thing. Humans couldn't camp many places because climber will go up easily and human will waste app. I lost min 1000 ap for climbers.

14. Thanks DenieD thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by GoOoD View Post
    Climer zm was fucking thing. Humans couldn't camp many places because climber will go up easily and human will was app. I lost min 1000 ap for climbers.
    Lol dont camp somewhere that lets the climbers kill u. There are many 1-2 person spot without another entry where u can camp.
    Nope...Still don't care.
    Try again tomorrow.

16. Thanks DenieD thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatriz View Post
    Lol dont camp somewhere that lets the climbers kill u. There are many 1-2 person spot without another entry where u can camp.
    That's a problem. I did that when I was new player. I think many new player will do that too and they will lose some app. Now I know where I willn't camp if climbers will add again but what will do new players who's don't know that?

18. Thanks DenieD thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    finally someone understands. As for the shotgun it was removed due to the code not being well made thus causing error logs and at the tine i was focused on removing all error logs, not to mention i believe the survivors getting it was a glitch itself and not intentionally done by me. I actually like that weapon so ill try to figure some thing out. Climber zombies are just fucking annoying so i removed it. As for the admin skin I might add it back on the new ZP for regular admins. VIP will also have their own player model similar to the admin one but with different colored clothing. I mean since players are allowed to block anyone with sandbags unless its a spot for 10+ players the admins shouldn't have trouble camping alone.
    Very good idea Shady

20. Thanks DenieD thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    726 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    • admins can now choose specific players to make knifers, nightcrawlers, dragons etc.
    In my opinion would be better if server choose randomly who get neme/plasma etc., to avoid admins using it to their benefit or to benefit other admins, even for second nemesis (a command for server choose randomly a second neme).

Also @Shady I would like to add that its important to freeze who get neme/dragon/NC for some seconds to avoid spawnkill.

22. Thanks Dantes, DenieD, LeviathaN thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Chev @kafkef @Fireboy @Shady

1.the choice of mummy(zomie) should be recorded >> log onto the server that you need to choose ZOMBIE.And this makes us be in classic zombie (and no one uses it)
    for example you choose your favorite zombie and it remains so until you change it

2.people should not have armor
    so it will be difficult for the zombie

3.to new moods in both zombie and humans

4.to limit the purchase of weapons in the menu
    (sometimes there are more than 4 akgolds,akm12 etc. and zombies lose confidence)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12