Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  54
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kupal unban req

D2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    So did I do my job right or no?

GG Server Manager & Head Demo Reviewer SpooKy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by ferr View Post
    So did I do my job right or no?
    Going to wait and see the final ruling by @Shady or @jOe21.

Locking this until then unless someone has something further to add.

3. Thanks Dantes thanked for this post
    Keep talking behind my back, and watch God keep blessing me in front of ur face. jOe21's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Dantes we need your opinion here when you have time.
    إذا أحب الله عبدا ابتلاه
    اذا طعنت من الخلف فاعلم انك فى المقدمة
    ۞ أَلَمْ يَأْنِ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن تَخْشَعَ قُلُوبُهُمْ لِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَمَا نَزَلَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَلَا يَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلُ فَطَالَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَمَدُ فَقَسَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESKyh6EPIzg

5. Thanks SpooKy, Dantes thanked for this post
    Previously BioSnake ZP Senior Admin Dantes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Later when i'm at home i'll review this, and will give my opinion

Previously BioSnake ZP Senior Admin Dantes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Donate
    40:25 Hell, this guy pointed directly at that place and fired perfectly without knowing he was there. #Dirty

43:31 - 43:33 Incredible the way he looks at the wall, as if he knew the guy is there, "he never heard any sound from the enemy and came out as suddenly as if he knew that player was there #Fishy

45:49 - 45:50 He keeps tracking the enemy, then he takes the sight and sees that he comes back and follows the trail again. #Fishy

45:59 He shot directly at a player who did not even see and did not hear, how did he know he was there? #Dirty

48:30 This shot was really weird, it shot directly at the enemy, when it was not even heard, but maybe it was random #Fishy

49:33 49:35 It's okay to hear his footsteps, but how on earth did he aim so perfectly at his enemy, when he was blind for a few moments? #Fishy

51:51 He knows that the player is there, but he does not make any shot, but you can see how he lasts for a while looking at that place, he does not shoot because he knows it would be obvious. #Dirty

55:35 He kills his completely blind enemy, when he does not know where his enemy is exactly #Dirty

This was enough for me to say that this guy is cheating, i kept seeing the demonstration and saw more suspicious part, but it is better not to extend this anymore.

Watching the demonstration well, you can see how this guy has a great facility to play blind and kill and in such a perfect way.
    It is really amazing how he knows where your enemies are, without seeing or hearing them, also knowing where to shoot exactly and where not to do it, he shoots many random shots and i think he does it with the intention of confusing us.
    I also noticed that most of his shots to kill his enemies do it jumping and in doing so he does it in a very precise way, something that seems strange to me.
    But this is enough to say that this guy is really dirty.
    If it is necessary to continue watching the demonstration and talk about the second one, just tell me, because for me this is proof enough.
    Anyway, i'm going to edit this if necessary, and i'll continue to see the other demo.
    Last edited by Dantes; 2 Days Ago at 11:04 AM.

8. Thanks SpooKy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1599 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Donate
    That first blind kill seems obvious. Theres no way to defend actions like that.

10. Thanks Dantes, SpooKy, ferr thanked for this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12