Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  221

Thread: Botz and LgK

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

Angry Botz and LgK

I'm sure you are all familiar with our previous owner @Botz. He's had a long history in this clan, and he might've seemed like he truly cared for the clan, and that it stays alive for a long time but that is beyond false. He's seen as a good person by some of the newer members, and as a horrible and immature person by almost the whole clan. Botz, aside from Jailbreak was LgK's top source of drama and problems.

And that is a fact.

Now i'll get to the point, botz was a greedy person and a HUGE scammer. The donations LgK received from our generous members and especially our dear owner @asw were never put to use for the clan, he would always say how short on funds he was, while his paypal balance kept getting bigger and bigger. Asw and others gave more than $to this clan. What im about to show you is an inside look of the LgK paypal account that botz was using during his time here. All the money was used on:

Games
    CSGO Skins
    Uber (yes uber.)
    Pizza
    Playstation subscriptions
    Netflix
    Phones
    massive transactions to a receiver that is not LgK associated.

A look inside Botz's LgK.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ee64es55xqca209/botz.rar this is just SOME of what the donation money was used for. There are many other things that are not shown in the screenshots. Instead of keeping such money in savings to ensure that it will be used for the progress of LgK, he used it for himself and betrayed everyone in this clan.

NOTE: He was willing to spend 1600$ of LgK money to buy an AWP | Dragon Lore for CSGO, but refused the idea of getting a better website / host for LgK.

Moving on ~

Botz was a person with a horrible personality, an even worse abuser than zest and publicly talked shit to members and staff alike with no regards as to how that affects the clans reputation and his reputation as a clan owner. LgK was and still is one of the biggest CS 1.6 clans that are still alive today, when people see us, they would think this is a great place to game in and a great place to meet new people and acquire new experience. We were what you would call a "Dystopian Society" a society where everything seems perfect on the outside, while on the inside, its hell. Why? Let me explain:

The staff members never got any type of server access to help out on the servers or forum when Botz wasn't online, not even the other owners had any type of access to anything. Staff and server managers had to wait months to have some simple maps added to their server and botz's excuse was "i didnt have time" but he did have time to game on CSGO for hours everyday.
    The staff section is full of huge threads filled with shit talk / fighting and drama caused by Botz's actions, not to mention the whole clash with him and Lewis. LgK staff members were constantly caught up in Botz's bullshit and we had to solve those problems ourselves because talking to botz was like talking to a brick wall. And when we do try to solve the problems, he would override every action a staff member has done and nobody had the power to override the actions that he makes.
    Botz never discussed promotions / demotions with his staff members, he would constantly promote and demote whoever he likes based on their "experience" and their "Money", during his time, money was the best and quickest way to reach a higher rank in LgK no matter your background or experience in the field.

This is just a tiny piece of what is happening behind you, the members backs. You guys are what keeps the clan alive and you deserve to know what kind of leaders lead you. Ill edit this post to include more information depending on the situation. Check back every now and then.

Q: Why dont you show the transactions he did for LgK?
    A: The transactions he did for LgK in the year 2017 are shown in the screenshots.

Q: Why are you posting this publicly?
    A: To have an owner that is stealing money from the members while constantly bragging about not having enough money for boosting or paying server bills and not giving them what they paid for, but using it for his own benefits deserves worse than just being publicly shamed.l
    Last edited by Shady; 01-11-2018 at 01:22 PM. Reason: edited something out

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Thats why GodServant doesnt play here anymore, He told me a story like this . @Wilano

3. Thanks Eduardo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    The posts that Wilano made were accurate. I appreciate the belief that Botz had in me, as he was the one who pushed for me to get SM of JB a long while back. He believed in me based off the work he saw me doing and I'm thankful for his belief. However, what @Wilano said is true. I do not agree with anything that Botz has done with our money that we have donated to LgK. There were many times he asked me for money and asked me to donate, saying that we didn't have money. When our servers went down for a day, I ended up donating $40 to help get the servers back up. But when I saw the money that was being thrown around through our community, I was very unhappy. And Botz also asked for my help, which I admittedly helped him with. He gave me money through paypal to order things for him off paypal giftcards for Dominos. I eventually learned that he was using LgK money for this and stopped helping him. I made several suggestions when I first started and when I was a SM for TTT. It took a very long time for me to get the map suggestions I had put on.

Now, there is one thing I do have to mention. @Shady. @Shady has been a really great owner in the short time he has been owner thus far. He responds to me right away when I have a question, no waiting days like I had to with Botz, and is doing what he can to give access to staff so they can get simple things done like maps themselves. I told Shady that I wanted to give a server to LgK, and he immediately worked out a way where we can easily do it and got me to work on the server right away and gave me complete access to the HNS. Botz would never had done something like this, so I'm glad that Shady is now our owner. (No butt kissing, I'm just happy things are finally getting done.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma3sTrO View Post
    Thats why GodServant doesnt play here anymore, He told me a story like this . @Wilano
    he is banned lol

6. Thanks GodFather, Yomama thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Last edited by asw; 01-11-2018 at 02:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Yess my goddess
    This is my signature now

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    [QUOTE=Wilano;100457]

The donations LgK received from our generous members and especially our dear owner @asw were never put to use for the clan, he would always say how short on funds he was, while his paypal balance kept getting bigger and bigger. Asw gave more than $to this clan, topping $1000+ in just 1 transaction in 2017.

^^^ PRAISE THE LORD
    Current owners are definitely the best ! Always helping others , donating and making LgK run smothly ! Thanks both of you !

10. Thanks Daniel, Nima thanked for this post
    One minute of patience, ten years of peace. jOe21's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    902 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I was going to make a thread like this to show everyone that @TuttiFrutti and INF got unfairly banned cuz of botz's lie , no one believed them when they said he is stealing them and everyone start calling them kids , traitor blah blah... but finally now everyone will see the truth ^^
    إذا أحب الله عبدا ابتلاه
    اذا طعنت من الخلف فاعلم انك فى المقدمة

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESKyh6EPIzg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    all the gossiping / rumours / shit talk is finally on the table.
    I'm glad someone finally took a step to announce this.
    Our community truly deserves this news.

Great Job @Wilano *thumbs up*
    [size=xx-large]ninja <3 [img=0x120]http://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/image-server/v1/designs/1007384885,width=280,height=280?mediaType=png[/img][/size]

13. Thanks Empty, VideX, MMM, Progamer, shArp thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I love gossip

15. Thanks amanda thanked for this post
    A devil's form of laughs and entertainment, save your moral panic for the preacher or the president Des's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Botz was probably the worst experience someone who has a high rank on lgk could experiment. Botz always reminded me that ten years old bully from the first movie of Toy Story, torturing toys and saying non sense things. Dude killed my mental health, ignored all my messages on steam when I wanted to simply add maps to JB, but he was always playing L4D2. Killed JB population, JB was the Lgk server that Botz joined most, his abuses has nothing do to with Zest, he was destructive in a really bad way, he used to give him noclip and spam revives and harpoons every 2 seconds. I was always saying: "Botz, people gonna leave the server", but he was always stoned to understand what I was saying and never cared about. The few times he repplied me on steam was to ask if I could share my nextflix account.
    Those highers close to me probably got tired in getting my multiple complaints on him.

Botz is a lesson to teach us we cant give such powers on kids hands. Its a lesson to make every higher on this clan to think twice when you wanna promote someone
    to server manager or any other rank.

After he stoled Lgk's money and do what he did to Asw, he should be banned right now. And I hope I never see someone so toxic in a high rank again.
    I stand here keep trusting on Shady and our co-owners.
    Last edited by Des; 01-11-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I had a feeling he was just messing with the cash with 2 examples I can share.

Like machoman he sent me money to "help" him with buying cards and this was back around June/July 2016. I knew it was a straight red flag because of the amount he sent me (about $500+) but unfortunately to my mistakes I obviously kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to end up getting banned from playing here because I actually enjoy this place despite not being on as much as i did in the last few months.

2nd example was when I went through him for a month boost for the second time around October/November 2016 (the first time he actually did it) but the server was dead when it was meant to be full. I called him out obviously because a months boost is $100usd and guess what, he came up with the excuse they don't do it anymore and he only did 2 weekly boosts with the $100 i sent him.

Another thing @ScrieD and I did was sell AP on ZP to help cover some of the boosting because we knew if that money went to botz, it would just be wasted because I liked to track the other donations made by people to see if it covered all other costs etc. It never made sense when he asked for cash but hey I just kept my mouth shut. Over the almost 2 years of looking after the ZP server we managed to rake in atleast 3-5 months worth of boosts which WERE used on the ZP server.

Anyways since that incedent from then on I took it up myself to figure out how weekly/monthly boosts worked and even approached some of the boosters to send the money to me so I could help them out with it, @SpooKy mainly being one of them as a good example. When i first found out he donated cash to botz I asked what he wanted it used for (he told me for boosts) and quickly made sure botz knew that and made him send the money to me so I could handle it for spooky. botz was hoping that money spooky donated was to pay for some lgk bills but I obviously knew better and got the info from spooky asap.

I'm not apologizing for botz but a big sorry to everyone who thought their money was being used for the community and an even big thank you for those who are still here and striving for it to be one of the best.

At first I thought @Shady would be a horrible replacement as a new owner (which I kept to myself and showed by some of my actions) but shit he proved me wrong and look where he has taken us. Gathering certain people and evidence to take over lgk to bring it where it should be.

If only it was like this when it started, I would have enjoyed my time here a lot more, not that I didn't but yea ya'll know what I mean.
    Last edited by dog; 01-11-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    This is why I don´t donate lol.

19. Thanks MoonNinja thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Yessss he is banned im so proud of him.

21. Thanks Yomama thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    as @dog mentioned this personally occured when I tried to donate to make things better, I thought I was helping save things. Because I was informed that things were going down hill on boosting etc.

I had actually lost my job at the time and all the money I donated came off a credit card I couldn't afford to pay. I was literally broke spending money on borrowed time.

Thanks to @dog and his help, otherwise it would've been a complete waste. Thankfully @Shady is doing such a fantastic job along with the other co-owners and staff to improve things. This was one horrendous episode for me personally, but that said, it is nice to be back and see the clan in capable hands.

Pub Admin + DD2 Admin MarcoAntonio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    interesting the subject team \0/

SK Server Manager
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    nice 1
    Last edited by paraNoid; 01-11-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I knew this for the longest time, that's why sebastain and I resigned from managing ZP due to the fact that Botz never answered our questions on steam/forums, even the simplest things like adding maps takes like an entire month to add, before I resigned Botz asked me $500 FUCKEN DOLLARS ON STEAM which is a huge red flag since when does boosting cost $500 lmao. He's a shit scammer, @Botz get gud kient. Owners and Co-Owners I hope none of y'all are the same as Botz or Joey

26. Thanks oLdGamer, Deekz thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Heifer View Post
    I knew this for the longest time, that's why sebastain and I resigned from managing ZP due to the fact that Botz never answered our questions on steam/forums, even the simplest things like adding maps takes like an entire month to add, before I resigned Botz asked me $500 FUCKEN DOLLARS ON STEAM which is a huge red flag since when does boosting cost $500 lmao. He's a shit scammer, @Botz get gud kient. Owners and Co-Owners I hope none of y'all are the same as Botz or Joey
    funny thing is the only reason joey was still around for long was because botz wouldn't let me get rid of him since botz gave him like $180 for his weed or some shit lmao

28. Thanks asw thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    funny thing is the only reason joey was still around for long was because botz wouldn't let me get rid of him since botz gave him like $180 for his weed or some shit lmao

Money talks people lmao. I knew that Joey was Botz's pet since he never did jackshit to his server he managed, he alwayss say "I'll fix it" "I will let Botz know" bitch you a pet sit yo ass down lil boi

30. Thanks Shady thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I don't have much to say about that donkey ass I believe I was his best victim but I all ready forget about it since @Shady did better for all of us and you all should thank him for what he did for a moment I was thinking like @dog about @Shady but we were both wrong one's again thank you @Shady and who ever was on your side for the great thing you did
    Last edited by asw; 01-11-2018 at 07:44 PM.

32. Thanks PowerShell, Shady, MachOMan, oLdGamer, GodFather, MMM thanked for this post
    Zombie Plague
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I fucking knew it.

34. Thanks magic, MMM thanked for this post
    Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Now that's off the table. Can you guys please boost the ZP server? Even in noontime it takes a miracle to get 20+ playrs. Please Bring back the days of 27+ players. Hoorah!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by GLENNRADARS View Post
    Now that's off the table. Can you guys please boost the ZP server? Even in noontime it takes a miracle to get 20+ playrs. Please Bring back the days of 27+ players. Hoorah!
    Don't worry, everything is going to be okay.

37. Thanks GLENNRADARS thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I can't keep my mouth shut anymore, the real truth is..... it's a Utopian society not dystopian, Utopia is the perfect on the outside world, imagined by More in the 15-16 century, dystopia is 1984 from George Orwell which shows the worst humans can do, and what most likely will happen if nuclear bombs are dropped.

,,The few times he replied me on steam was to ask if I could share my Netflix account" sorry but I lol'd way too hard.

On a real note, if you ever are forced to donate or are lured and manipulated like mentioned, make a revolution and kick the guy, even if he is the owner, he can't ban everyone, keeping your mouth shut won't help anyone, let alone yourself. There was a saying ,,holding a grudge is like letting someone live inside your head rent free" you guys should have let it all out when the ,,tyranny" was still going on. Not trying to be disrespective or annoying to anyone, gl to y'all

39. Thanks jOe21, Shady, shArp thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I can't believe this shit is actually goin' on @Botz you have done a quite big of a mistake i sure hope you learn from it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    goddaym what i missed
    well i knew everything i didnt know that shit would go in public lol
    so FUCK THIS MONKEY NOSE LOOOKIN ASS BOTZ lmao gimme money back

pray for shady

oh yeah...
    fuck bitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

42. Thanks Shady thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty View Post
    I can't keep my mouth shut anymore, the real truth is..... it's a Utopian society not dystopian, Utopia is the perfect on the outside world, imagined by More in the 15-16 century, dystopia is 1984 from George Orwell which shows the worst humans can do, and what most likely will happen if nuclear bombs are dropped.

,,The few times he replied me on steam was to ask if I could share my Netflix account" sorry but I lol'd way too hard.

On a real note, if you ever are forced to donate or are lured and manipulated like mentioned, make a revolution and kick the guy, even if he is the owner, he can't ban everyone, keeping your mouth shut won't help anyone, let alone yourself. There was a saying ,,holding a grudge is like letting someone live inside your head rent free" you guys should have let it all out when the ,,tyranny" was still going on. Not trying to be disrespective or annoying to anyone, gl to y'all
    There was a coup d'etat planned by me and some others cause i was tired of this shit but thankfully Gimpster stepped in and saved us all much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by branni View Post
    goddaym what i missed
    well i knew everything i didnt know that shit would go in public lol
    so FUCK THIS MONKEY NOSE LOOOKIN ASS BOTZ lmao gimme money back

pray for shady

oh yeah...
    fuck bitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    fuck bitches.
    Last edited by Shady; 01-12-2018 at 07:47 AM.

44. Thanks Mighty thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    guys dont you think he deserved a bit of money like its like an investment, he payed money at the beginning then he got his money back with extra idk how much but probably 2000$lets be honest he worked hard on TTT server i remember when he kept testing it and fixing it we had all the servers we need its just a forum problem ? dont get me wrong , i agree with you that he shouldnt be a owner anymore for spending that much money on him self and for his bad personality but i dont think he should be banned for that he was the owner since 2015 or 2014 lets respect that at least im i right ? if im wrong tell me why habebe and ik @Shady my habebe is soooooo much better
    Last edited by Shooter; 01-12-2018 at 09:45 AM. Reason: mess spelling

46. Thanks Chev thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    guys dont you think he deserved a bit of money like its like an investment, he payed money at the beginning then he got his money back with extra idk how much but probably 2000$lets be honest he worked hard on TTT server i remember when he kept testing it and fixing it we had all the servers we need its just a forum problem ? dont get me wrong , i agree with you that he shouldnt be a owner anymore for spending that much money on him self and for his bad personality but i dont think he should be banned for that he was the owner since 2015 or 2014 lets respect that at least im i right ? if im wrong tell me why habebe and ik @Shady my habebe is soooooo much better
    no he didnt have his own job to pay for lgk. Gimpster did all that. Botz didnt make lgk, and all his money he got from lgk.

48. Thanks Des thanked for this post
    A devil's form of laughs and entertainment, save your moral panic for the preacher or the president Des's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    No. Even If he spent money and I just read Shady said he didnt, lets suppose he did, if he wanted his money back he should not spend his money when he started. Spending his money doesnt justify stealing.
    Last edited by Des; 01-12-2018 at 09:51 AM.

50. Thanks OptiMuS, Dash thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    He bought ttt with my money he said$800 which I don't think he pay not even half of it and magic was doing all the work there not him but what ever we say now is no matter no one have balls to say it on his face to me this thread is worthless we all know it who h was
    Last edited by asw; 01-12-2018 at 01:05 PM.

52. Thanks RedBuLL, Chev thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by asw View Post
    He bought ttt with my money he said$800 which I don't think he pay not even half of it and magic was doing all the work there not him but what ever we say now is no matter no one have balls to say it on his face to me this thread is worthless we all know it who h was
    wtf... $800? he told me $600 lol i bet he took the money for himself

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    For sure just like all the time

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I'm pretty sure I threw down atleast a couple hundred on the TTT mod/new JB. RIP to that money lmao. But yeah I set that server up, he mostly just got the mods and blake cont'd to help with making sure everything operated correctly. I would go into further examples but there's no point, above is enough evidence and examples of the shit. Thanks @Wilano for making this post, been a while since i've seen a post get so many likes haha.

I really wish this movement away from botz had happened sooner due to the dramas and players we had already lost. If it wasn't for all that there would probably be about 3 less communities in Counter-Strike, and chances are LgK would've been one unified clan. Unfortunately no one wanted to deal with his shit and abuse. So clans such as pL, LS, GG, ugk, etc etc etc came about. When I truly believe we could've been working all together as one. It's very unfortunate.

There was a point where I believe it was me @snatch @dog @asw were going to buy the community from him because his shit was getting old and we were tired of watching it go south, the plan was to try to force his hand into selling. Unfortunately we decided not to push through with it because it would've been really sloppy and maybe harmful to the community. But things worked out in good time to get him out and I'm happy it's nothing but progress from here.

For those of you who stuck around thank you for embracing the suck with the rest of us while it lasted and I hope we are all enjoying ourselves more with the new ownership :]

56. Thanks Des, oLdGamer, Shady, TheGirl, MMM thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by magic View Post
    I'm pretty sure I threw down atleast a couple hundred on the TTT mod/new JB. RIP to that money lmao. But yeah I set that server up, he mostly just got the mods and blake cont'd to help with making sure everything operated correctly. I would go into further examples but there's no point, above is enough evidence and examples of the shit. Thanks @Wilano for making this post, been a while since i've seen a post get so many likes haha.

I really wish this movement away from botz had happened sooner due to the dramas and players we had already lost. If it wasn't for all that there would probably be about 3 less communities in Counter-Strike, and chances are LgK would've been one unified clan. Unfortunately no one wanted to deal with his shit and abuse. So clans such as pL, LS, GG, ugk, etc etc etc came about. When I truly believe we could've been working all together as one. It's very unfortunate.

There was a point where I believe it was me @snatch @dog @asw were going to buy the community from him because his shit was getting old and we were tired of watching it go south, the plan was to try to force his hand into selling. Unfortunately we decided not to push through with it because it would've been really sloppy and maybe harmful to the community. But things worked out in good time to get him out and I'm happy it's nothing but progress from here.

For those of you who stuck around thank you for embracing the suck with the rest of us while it lasted and I hope we are all enjoying ourselves more with the new ownership :]
    Goddamn what a beautiful person. I would call my pet Magic as a homage.

58. Thanks magic thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    This is why I said is not worth of talking about him all our money was going on waste bc he lying to all of us for the same reason he ask all of us

LgK till the wheels fall off Chev's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    no one have balls to say it on his face
    RIP Botz
    Last edited by Chev; 01-12-2018 at 03:09 PM.
    ʟɢᴋᴄʟᴀɴ.ᴄᴏᴍ | ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴘʟᴀɢᴜᴇ 74.91.114.24:27015
    ʟɢᴋᴄʟᴀɴ.ᴄᴏᴍ | ᴅᴜsᴛ𝟸 𝟸𝟺/𝟽 74.91.114.14:27015
    ʟɢᴋᴄʟᴀɴ.ᴄᴏᴍ | ᴘᴜʙ 74.91.126.142:27015
    ʟɢᴋᴄʟᴀɴ.ᴄᴏᴍ | ɢᴜɴɢᴀᴍᴇ 162.248.91.4:27015
    ʟɢᴋᴄʟᴀɴ.ᴄᴏᴍ | ᴊᴀɪʟʙʀᴇᴀᴋ 74.91.126.6:27015
    ʟɢᴋᴄʟᴀɴ.ᴄᴏᴍ | ᴘᴜʙ [ᴇᴜ] 176.57.182.134:27017
    ʟɢᴋᴄʟᴀɴ.ᴄᴏᴍ | ᴛᴛᴛ 74.91.126.5:27015

Support LgK by simple actions:
    Subscribe/watch/like/share Fireboy's youtube channel and LgK's youtube channel.
    Join/invite you friends to the Official LgK Steam Group

61. Thanks MoonNinja thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Good bye @Botz, be careful with your actions, they can ruin your life.

63. Thanks Progamer thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    lmao

time to request chargebacks on paypal bois
    #FREELEWIS

65. Thanks Shady thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by bmp View Post
    lmao

time to request chargebacks on paypal bois
    sadly paypal never gives a shit about people's money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    sadly paypal never gives a shit about people's money
    That would mean they wouldn't give a shit about Botz' money as well.

If anyone sent Botz money for "services" as opposed to as a family or friend has an easy chargeback
    #FREELEWIS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by bmp View Post
    That would mean they wouldn't give a shit about Botz' money as well.

If anyone sent Botz money for "services" as opposed to as a family or friend has an easy chargeback
    well, the thing is it wasn't botz' personal paypal account. It was a paypal account @Gimpster made for LgK connected to his bank, so if you start chargebacks it will only hurt gimpster. And i'm 100% sure aside from the donations made on forum, the ones sent to botz by the people he asked for or in asw's case he donated monthly, pretty sure he did "send to friends". But either way it was gimpster's account with his own info on there. So I wouldn't recommend doing that since it won't do shit to botz. The only way i got those screenshots that wilano posted was because gimpster logged into the account and showed me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    How tf you have 203 kills on jb lol

70. Thanks Shady thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Des I m very sure I know how much money he got from donations bc I track all of them and then asking people for it like detox donate a lot and a lot of us one example he got $500 Just to unban one guy and trust me he have never pay money from his pocket for lgk

72. Thanks TheGirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    well, the thing is it wasn't botz' personal paypal account. It was a paypal account @Gimpster made for LgK connected to his bank, so if you start chargebacks it will only hurt gimpster. And i'm 100% sure aside from the donations made on forum, the ones sent to botz by the people he asked for or in asw's case he donated monthly, pretty sure he did "send to friends". But either way it was gimpster's account with his own info on there. So I wouldn't recommend doing that since it won't do shit to botz. The only way i got those screenshots that wilano posted was because gimpster logged into the account and showed me.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wouldn't tell people who have spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, to not try to get their money back if they were scammed. Gimp can deal with Botz if he's the one being charged by Paypal, at the end of the day he's the one that gave some sperglord 16 year old his paypal info.
    #FREELEWIS

74. Thanks MMM thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Des I m very sure I know how much money he got from donations bc I track all of them and then asking people for it like detox donate a lot and a lot of us one example he got $500 Just to unban one guy and trust me he have never pay money from his pocket for lgk
    who did he unban?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    How tf you have 203 kills on jb lol
    He's the worst abuser ever. Botz was nothing compared to @Shady 's abuses.

Ps. Fuck Botz

77. Thanks Shady thanked for this post
    Actions speak louder than words RedBuLL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    peace-out-bitch.jpg

fuck bitches
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the Thanks button to see Attachments.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    about botz, I already knew it .
    In everything they do, their community goes far beyond what it is. ..
    little by little !!
    success in everything!

80. Thanks Alpha thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Well i respect your opinion But as you know he is old guy In our community Why you guys didnt give him canse to fix his mistakes Just a personal expression ����
    Last edited by Camaro; 01-13-2018 at 04:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro View Post
    Well i respect your opinion But as you know he is old guy In our community Why you guys didnt give him canse to fix his mistakes Just a personal expression ����
    Chances don't exist here pal, he stole more than $1500 dollars to the community and you expect him to pay that money back?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I did not really want to Mencken numbers but I guess I will now at list he took from here with in one year over $6000
    Last edited by asw; 01-13-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro View Post
    For me its unforgivable because he stole 1500$ for Awp Dragon Lore and some shit
    [yt]58nBGdqwaVk[/yt]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    no one is saying we will forgive him and he did not stole money for awp

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilano View Post

A: To have an owner that is stealing money from the members while constantly bragging about not having enough money for boosting or paying server bills and not giving them what they paid for, but using it for his own benefits deserves worse than just being publicly shamed.
    My friends from other communities deserves to know this as well. So thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by jOe21 View Post
    I was going to make a thread like this to show everyone that @TuttiFrutti and INF got unfairly banned cuz of botz's lie , no one believed them when they said he is stealing them and everyone start calling them kids , traitor blah blah... but finally now everyone will see the truth ^^
    I was an active owner/forum designer back then.
    Infinity messaged me about this & didn't hesitate at all; I trusted him & took risk of losing my rank here. (I didn't care)
    Was actively boosting D2 at that time while modifying the forums/adding plugins, but even if it's not going directly through lgk's paypal account, we left coz we didn't wanna work with a scumbag.
    Sorry if I walked away instead of confronting him. We wouldn't stand a chance since we didn't have enough proof.
    Plus, he'll just use his 'power' which is expected.
    After we left, he made most of you all think that we're traitors & immature.
    The funny thing is, he even changed my forum account(previously deleted account) password & used it to make it look like Tutti threaten to shut down lgk by deleting ftp files. (so that he has a solid reason why he banned me)
    If I really wanted to take lgk down, I wouldn't say anything at all.
    Plus, he's been telling me that he's retiring soon, which is BS; He wants lgk to stay up & running coz he's got donations flowing.
    He even made @Shady think that I dislike/hate him when him and @Zest are my anime` buddies.

No wonder he denied my software 'Remote Paypal Verifier' which lets the Staff verify donations. He probably thought it'll track paypal transactions which it doesn't.
    My last donation towards lgk was probably back in 2015 when I was still in Jersey, the 'HUGE' update where @zphaze helped us. After that, I went & focused on keeping d2 alive.
    Anyways, big or small amount of donations, he's a thief. Him being banned from here isn't enough if you ask me.
    Account created by : joe21

87. Thanks Shady, jOe21, Xiztenz, MMM, Fireboy, shArp, KaspeR thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I always knew something was wrong with him, but I couldn't tell what since I never agreed to send him my money, I always wanted to pay my boosts by myself to gametracker and same for pug server when I started it back in 2015... anyway, fortunately, it's all over now. Huge thanks to @Shady, @asw and our new co-owners for ur hard work keep it up we love you

89. Thanks Shady, Fireboy, asw, Chev, shArp thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by ToX-iK View Post
    I always knew something was wrong with him, but I couldn't tell what since I never agreed to send him my money, I always wanted to pay my boosts by myself to gametracker and same for pug server when I started it back in 2015... anyway, fortunately, it's all over now. Huge thanks to @Shady, @asw and our new co-owners for ur hard work keep it up we love you
    yoo remind me to request a pug mod with no bugs later. Currently Jb shop items are in progress.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

91. Thanks ToX-iK thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by TuttiFrutti View Post
    My friends from other communities deserves to know this as well. So thank you.

I was an active owner/forum designer back then.
    Infinity messaged me about this & didn't hesitate at all; I trusted him & took risk of losing my rank here. (I didn't care)
    Was actively boosting D2 at that time while modifying the forums/adding plugins, but even if it's not going directly through lgk's paypal account, we left coz we didn't wanna work with a scumbag.
    Sorry if I walked away instead of confronting him. We wouldn't stand a chance since we didn't have enough proof.
    Plus, he'll just use his 'power' which is expected.
    After we left, he made most of you all think that we're traitors & immature.
    The funny thing is, he even changed my forum account(previously deleted account) password & used it to make it look like Tutti threaten to shut down lgk by deleting ftp files. (so that he has a solid reason why he banned me)
    If I really wanted to take lgk down, I wouldn't say anything at all.
    Plus, he's been telling me that he's retiring soon, which is BS; He wants lgk to stay up & running coz he's got donations flowing.
    He even made @Shady think that I dislike/hate him when him and @Zest are my anime` buddies.

No wonder he denied my software 'Remote Paypal Verifier' which lets the Staff verify donations. He probably thought it'll track paypal transactions which it doesn't.
    My last donation towards lgk was probably back in 2015 when I was still in Jersey, the 'HUGE' update where @zphaze helped us. After that, I went & focused on keeping d2 alive.
    Anyways, big or small amount of donations, he's a thief. Him being banned from here isn't enough if you ask me.
    the guy had me convinced i was hated by you and infinity. Funny when i found out he offered to ban me or demote me for your returns i felt super mad.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Damn boi, dis botz sounds worse than a politician.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    HOLLLLLYYY MOLLLYYYY, I never had access to the paypal because botz told me he had it covered. I was told a lot of times that he put in his own money to buy other things and send me the amount to buy him stuff he needed for the server. Since Gimp's paypal is from Canada. I believe him when he told me he couldn't buy stuff here (USA) because you need a paypal made in the USA.
    I trust everyone, i just dont trust the devil inside everyone. Since Gimp trusted botz since the beginning, i trusted botz. I guess i trusted his devil too much.

I apologize to everyone.

95. Thanks JackFrost, MMM, Fireboy, Fendral, GRIMREAPER, Shady, shArp, Chev thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    It's not ur fault ragee
    This is my signature now

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty View Post
    It's not ur fault ragee
    It sure does feel like it. I had every authority to at least review the paypal account here and there but I didn't. He almost scammed me $400 dollars. He message me a while back like 3 weeks ago. That he didn't have the money to pay for the servers. Told me Gimp didn't have the money to pay it (this could be true or not, idk but i trusted botz on what he said) I message him, i will give him the money that friday but for the family problem i have i need the money for that. I then message him back but he never replied back and now i see why. So if i did my job right and had at least access to the Paypal and check balances and purchases. Everyone donations would of been used correctly.

98. Thanks JackFrost, MMM, jOe21, Empty, Shady, Heifer, shArp, Chev, asw thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    DAAAAAAAAAAAMN , what a mother fucker he is , fuck off i hate people like that , i hope he loose on this after that , tssss

100. Thanks MMM thanked for this post
    SK Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    i've only been on the server for a short time and did not experience this first hand nor did i have any interaction with Botz really to speak of. But i can say that there have already been massive improvements since i have joined and i have had nothing but positive experiences with members and owners of the LgK clan. I'd like specifically to thank Magic for getting me involved and I truly believe that this clan has a bright future and I am willing to help out in any area you need me. If you haven't already, please friend me on steam and if you ever need something i hope to help. I think in life it's important to not forget the past, but learn from it. Here's hoping that 2018 brings good and welcome change to LgK. thank you guys, Roman (h@mburgl@r)

102. Thanks Chev thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Late for this but after reading all the comments what surprises me the most is that no one had the dignity to stand up,what he did was wrong but those who cover him up should also take part in the blame? I mean you know the bills don’t match Andy still didn’t take action between (staffs yourselves) and speak up only after 2 years did someone confess this problem (sorry if you are offended but I’m just going with what I read)
    If you are scared to lose your rank / banned and bare to see the donators money going in to a scumbags pocket then what’s the difference between you two?
    All in all take this as a life lesson because this happens on a daily basis
    New year new beginnings
    leave the past as it is and carry on
    props to @Wilano to speak up as the community deserves to know the truth

104. Thanks asw, Mighty thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Thanks @Wilano for explaining what was really happening in this community , i had a clash before with botz he start talking shit about my religion and hijab such like "i wanna fuck your mom with hijab on" told him many times to stop saying this shit..when i replied to him , he banned me from the server and banned my user here in lgk forum .when he got asked : why did you ban robin ?he said that he thought i joined U4E clan .. but now i must say we finally have great owner @Shady he always ready for help when needed he's the one who reset my account here ..
    Last edited by RobinHood; 01-15-2018 at 07:18 AM.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTeBfMmcNP8

106. Thanks MMM, oLdGamer, Shady thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Good shit here.. Thanks God everything is ok and running very well with the new highers up.Feels good know the truth.thanks @Wilano @Shady and the co-owners here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by N1nja View Post
    Late for this but after reading all the comments what surprises me the most is that no one had the dignity to stand up,what he did was wrong but those who cover him up should also take part in the blame? I mean you know the bills don’t match Andy still didn’t take action between (staffs yourselves) and speak up only after 2 years did someone confess this problem (sorry if you are offended but I’m just going with what I read)
    If you are scared to lose your rank / banned and bare to see the donators money going in to a scumbags pocket then what’s the difference between you two?
    All in all take this as a life lesson because this happens on a daily basis
    New year new beginnings
    leave the past as it is and carry on
    props to @Wilano to speak up as the community deserves to know the truth

You have to understand that in situations like that the "Owner" had all the power. Even if one or a few us exposed him, we'd get banned. Therefore there had to be certain things done to take ownership and expose botz's lies.

109. Thanks Alpha thanked for this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilano View Post
    I'm sure you are all familiar with our previous owner @Botz. He's had a long history in this clan, and he might've seemed like he truly cared for the clan, and that it stays alive for a long time but that is beyond false. He's seen as a good person by some of the newer members, and as a horrible and immature person by almost the whole clan. Botz, aside from Jailbreak was LgK's top source of drama and problems.

And that is a fact.

Now i'll get to the point, botz was a greedy person and a HUGE scammer. The donations LgK received from our generous members and especially our dear owner @asw were never put to use for the clan, he would always say how short on funds he was, while his paypal balance kept getting bigger and bigger. Asw and others gave more than $to this clan. What im about to show you is an inside look of the LgK paypal account that botz was using during his time here. All the money was used on:

Games
    CSGO Skins
    Uber (yes uber.)
    Pizza
    Playstation subscriptions
    Netflix
    Phones
    massive transactions to a receiver that is not LgK associated.

A look inside Botz's LgK.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ee64es55xqca209/botz.rar this is just SOME of what the donation money was used for. There are many other things that are not shown in the screenshots. Instead of keeping such money in savings to ensure that it will be used for the progress of LgK, he used it for himself and betrayed everyone in this clan.

NOTE: He was willing to spend 1600$ of LgK money to buy an AWP | Dragon Lore for CSGO, but refused the idea of getting a better website / host for LgK.

Moving on ~

Botz was a person with a horrible personality, an even worse abuser than zest and publicly talked shit to members and staff alike with no regards as to how that affects the clans reputation and his reputation as a clan owner. LgK was and still is one of the biggest CS 1.6 clans that are still alive today, when people see us, they would think this is a great place to game in and a great place to meet new people and acquire new experience. We were what you would call a "Dystopian Society" a society where everything seems perfect on the outside, while on the inside, its hell. Why? Let me explain:

The staff members never got any type of server access to help out on the servers or forum when Botz wasn't online, not even the other owners had any type of access to anything. Staff and server managers had to wait months to have some simple maps added to their server and botz's excuse was "i didnt have time" but he did have time to game on CSGO for hours everyday.
    The staff section is full of huge threads filled with shit talk / fighting and drama caused by Botz's actions, not to mention the whole clash with him and Lewis. LgK staff members were constantly caught up in Botz's bullshit and we had to solve those problems ourselves because talking to botz was like talking to a brick wall. And when we do try to solve the problems, he would override every action a staff member has done and nobody had the power to override the actions that he makes.
    Botz never discussed promotions / demotions with his staff members, he would constantly promote and demote whoever he likes based on their "experience" and their "Money", during his time, money was the best and quickest way to reach a higher rank in LgK no matter your background or experience in the field.

This is just a tiny piece of what is happening behind you, the members backs. You guys are what keeps the clan alive and you deserve to know what kind of leaders lead you. Ill edit this post to include more information depending on the situation. Check back every now and then.

Q: Why dont you show the transactions he did for LgK?
    A: The transactions he did for LgK in the year 2017 are shown in the screenshots.

A: To have an owner that is stealing money from the members while constantly bragging about not having enough money for boosting or paying server bills and not giving them what they paid for, but using it for his own benefits deserves worse than just being publicly shamed.l

Thank you for showing me the way my brudda <3 < -- Zest

I taught you well my baby <3
    Last edited by Lewis; 01-17-2018 at 01:39 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    Thank you for showing me the way my brudda <3 < -- Zest

I taught you well my baby <3

what anime is your signature from?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

what anime is your signature from?
    Terra formars really good anime.

Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    botz spent it on drugs thats fucked up we sloud go yo the cops if not you i can i live in long island he mised used public funds thats a crime in new york and accross the country

reach out to me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    So urm it's been a while, not even that too god damn long sorry everyone... But I always saw Botz as the person who would come on rarely, enjoy his time fucking around but not take anything too serious or follow anything. Whenever I spoke to him he would always strike me as someone who sees themselves above everyone no matter what. The fact that he had the guts to go behind the backs of everyone within the clan and the community and use it on himself for his own self loathing just proves that entirely. It's a shame this is what I come back to, but for the sake of it, it's good that he is gone for good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    you are the best player bro

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I don't know this guy botz but I talked to him once and also I know that every Owner becomes greedy when it's come to money especially when server gets a lot of donations so he stopped taking care of this awesome community.

117. Thanks Yomama thanked for this post