Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
    Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

HNS Update Thread

This thread is where myself or Empty will be posting any updates with the HNS server.

First post will be made tomorrow.

This thread will be locked with only myself and empty posting here.

2. Thanks IGLII, Leo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Vip has been added to the server
    changed acceleration= easier bhop
    changed a couple block's model
    changed method of giving bm access (easier for macho to give bm access)
    added deagle block- only usable by the hiders, give player 1 bullet deagle
    added maps: nuke, militia, rooftop, and kitty
    remove awp from shop
    This is my signature now

4. Thanks IGLII, MachOMan, bombe, Leo thanked for this post
    Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Added a new block to the server. A teleport block. I got inspiration off normal bhop maps where if you fail a jump, you're taken back to a set location.

Underblock is now impossible.

Fixed a few model glitches where CTs show as Ts and VIP models do not show.

VIP is now cleaner and uses less resources.

6. Thanks magic, Empty, Leo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @MachOMan the teleport block is a very very very nice addition, when i saw the way zaptor used it on militia it really can change the way jumps are made. Very cool. And @zaptor @Soccerdude great job building militia and nuke. it looks very very professional

8. Thanks Empty, MachOMan, Soccerdude, zaptor, Leo, joshua thanked for this post
    Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @magic glad you like the teleport block! It's definitely a lot of fun!

And actually @Soccerdude was the one who made the militia jump.

They did a great job with those maps though. I really like both of them! Two really nice maps added.

10. Thanks Leo, magic, Soccerdude thanked for this post
    Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Couple updates to the server! Will need to fix a few things about HNS information.

HNS has now been converted into a deathmatch style server. I prevented the rounds from going on forever so that I can add extra things and prevent camping. So after 4:30, everyone dies and the round resets.
    But what is HNS Deathmatch? In HNS death match, let's see we have four people playing in server. Myself, Empty, Magic, and Shady. Shady and Magic are CT while myself and empty are T. If Magic were to kill me, me and him would switch teams. He would become T and I would become CT and the round will continue on. Nobody stays dead! Everyone can play 100% of the time to prevent waiting!

Also added a plugin where if you land on someone's head, you damage them, also doing more damage per second as you stand on their head.

12. Thanks Empty, Shady, Soccerdude, Leo thanked for this post
    Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Added a team shuffler to keep the teams constantly fresh and making sure everyone is having a chance to play. Every so often, for every four people, two people who have spent the longest on the team they're on will be switched. If someone has been a T for 5 rounds and someone has been a CT for 5 rounds, they will be switched so the CT has a chance to be a T. If the server has 32 people, 16 people are switched.

Monthly boost will register on 2/20/18. Trying to get a weekly boost on 2/11/18 So the server will be boosted soon!

14. Thanks Dracola, Leo, YaroN thanked for this post
    Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Weekly boost has started. Will need some admin presence. So far haven't noticed any hackers.

Boosts were pretty clueless as to what our BM is. So I temporarily disabled built maps and added a lot more HNS style maps. Will put blocks into HNS maps to try and introduce BM to boosts in small doses before readding BM maps.

On that note, added several new maps and will be adding 4 more tomorrow.

Removed the slay feature at the 0:00 timer and instead the team shuffler is based off a time interval. At x number of minutes people will be team swapped.

Changed the map voting feature because the other map voting feature wouldn't let you nominate. In order to nominate a map say the full map name in chat and the map will be nominated. The map will also change after vote and no longer stays on the map permanently waiting for round to end.

16. Thanks Fendral, Empty, Soccerdude, YaroN thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Reworking rules to fit the new hns mod
    Kill a t now gives invincibility rather than invisibility due to the hats plugin
    removing fall dmg from server
    removing current xp system and working on a talent system from WoW
    bm maps are temp disabled due to skill lvl of the majority server population (slowly introducing bm to the population)
    added 4 hns maps
    This is my signature now

18. Thanks MachOMan thanked for this post
    Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    - Fixed the spectator bug where if someone didn't join fast enough, they were revived as a spectate.
    - Added an auto team balance that if the transfer feature makes the team unbalanced, the auto balance will soon fix that.
    - Replaced /hats with /costumes, which should prevent random outfits being put on people making invisibility easier to use, as well as shortening the download required for new people Thank you @Dracola for the suggestion
    - Ts should no longer be flashed by flash grenades and CTs should now be flashed instead of the reverse.

20. Thanks Fireboy, Dracola, Soccerdude, YaroN thanked for this post