Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  16
    Gun Game SM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

nacho Server Manager Application

Server Manager Application Format
    In-game Name
    nacho
    Real first & last name
    sam
    Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:189652
    Country
    usa
    Timezone
    cst
    Do you have any past experience as a member of management
    Yes
    Your average hours on a daily basis
    forums all day, server 2-4 Mon-Sat
    Server you are interested in managing
    gg
    How would you increase server traffic
    The server is currently full consistently due to boosting by dog. I would like to increase traffic with LGK members. My first idea would be to potentially do some sort of giveaway with a prize for the first member to beat fireboy's 2 game win streak.
    What are your intentions as Server Manager
    My main focus initially will be to increase traffic with LGK members in the server, and from there help build a strong admin team to help curb the increase in hackers in the server. I noticed that the server does not have a lot of admins playing (atleast during the times I am there). This will help maintain player retention within the server, instead of just one time players. I would like to make the loyalty in the server similar to that of some other LGK server since players consistently play in them. Would like the LGK gg server to be the same.
    What makes you the ideal candidate for this position
    I use to manage a server under the [C.A.P] clan years ago when CPL was a thing. I am old enough where people don't see me get into arguments with anyone, and am fairly easy to get along with. I play mostly during times where other people don't as I play predominately while I am at work during the day. So it will help spread admin server time throughout the day. I think the server manager position is to help build and maintain their respective server that they are in charge of, but also to help the other servers to maintain and build LGK as well. I have seen some server managers do a good job in building their respective servers, but also spend time in other servers to help out as well. I would like to do the same.
    Any comments/questions/feedback
    I am not sure what the grand plan is of building the gg server. I would like to be apart of it however. I am currently admin in 3 servers and spread my time over the 3 servers when needed. For example, if I notice that multi jump has an admin already present to keep oversight, I will most likely go over to the other 2 servers that don't have an available admin to help keep it hacker free.

Last edited by nacho; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:48 AM.

2. Thanks FinZ, Fendral, Fireboy, Empty, oLdGamer, Dash, MMM thanked for this post
    lying is the worst thing in the world Fireboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    My record was 3 maps won the first day when the server received his first boost hehe

I would like to vouch cause you are active, i think the most active admin there and you did a great job in all these servers that you are admin, mature and never and I never heard any complaint about you and i think you can do a great job as SM too but as you know gg is a server that needs to be constantly boosted @dog

Fireboy #LgK-ClaN.CoM

4. Thanks nacho thanked for this post
    Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I vouch for Nacho.
    Nacho is a really great TTT admin. he's been a lot of help to the players and has been really active and tries his best to take care of TTT. MMM has a lot of faith in him as a TTT admin, as well as I, and I'm sure that he'll be a good GG server manager. I just hope I get to see you around in TTT, even though here lately you and I haven't been playing together. @dog if you want someone trusted to be the SM of your server, this guy is your guy. I know people are complaining about the lack of admin presence at gungame, I'm sure this guy can turn the server around for you.

6. Thanks SpooKy, Fendral, nacho thanked for this post
    Server Manager
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I will #Vouch for @nacho as he’s been part of the community for a long time and he is capable and mature enough to handle this position. If it’s good by @dog that he can’t boost but manages the non-profitable side of the server then he definitely deserves the opportunity. He chose his words very wisely in this application and that show a me how smart he is and that’s another plus. Good luck my old friend.

8. Thanks nacho thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    You've expressed your interest on the GG server from the first day it popped up and 2 SM's and 1 Staff seem to have your back as well, so with that being said.... Welcome to the yellow team!

10. Thanks nacho, Fendral, MMM, Krispy thanked for this post