lately i have seen a lot of hard workers Admins/Demo-Reviewers/Server-Managers , doing their job on forum and servers and helping the new members / players whenever they can so i decided to make Admins/Demo-Reviewers/Server-Managers of the month , so basically since we have a lot of Admins gonna chose the most 2 hard workers from all the servers we had , i am gonna check your activity on forum and server , see if you are passing your bancheck well or not and all these stuffs , same with Demo-Reviewers the most one reviewing demos and helping everyday in Unban Requests and even in the server same as Server Managers who should always enforce rules in their Servers and check their admins job and so on. (The Event gonna start from 1 February and gonna say the winner on 1 March)
-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-``-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-

Prizes:note (You can only chose only 1 server where you want to be vip and where you want your points)

ADMINS

VIPS
1- VIP in Jailbreak Level 2 for 20 days
2- VIP in Zombie Plague for 20 days
3-VIP in Trouble in Terrorist Town for 20 days

2- 1500 Zombie Plague Ammo Packs
3- 1000 Trouble in Terrorist Town Points

Demo-Reviewers

VIPS

2- 1750 Zombie Plague Ammo Packs
3- 1300 Trouble in Terrorist Town Points

Server-Managers

VIPS

2- 2000 Zombie Plague Ammo Packs
3- 1750 Trouble in Terrorist Town Points

================================================== ==========================================