Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

TTT 3dd admin abuse

Member Name:

Admin who abused: 3dd

In which server: TTT server on map construct

Your In-Game Name: Jameson THE Savage

What is your steam ID or IP:

Evidence of any: demo here https://ufile.io/jafyg

Description of what happened:

I rdm'd ameli and 3dd slays me for it. I make a comment on his admin ability and he immediately gags me without warning. If it was anyone else, 3dd would have given them a million warnings before doing anything, but because he has it out for me, he gags me without warning.

Also, you can clearly see in the demo that he's instigating RDMs by telling people to rdm others for points.

I came into the server and kept to myself, knowing that people would be paying attention to me, considering I just came off a ban. But of course, bza also has to run his mouth to me, without me even saying a word to him beforehand. But of course, 3dd does nothing when his friends disrespect. But if I disrespect it's an automatic gag without warning? wtf is that about?

3dd has shown time and time again that he lacks the consistency required of an admin.

The evidence can be seen at the end of the demo, although his rdm instigating started earlier.

I figured people would try instigating shit with me in order to get me banned again, but fucking 10 minutes after my ban it already happens? You can clearly see at the start of the demo that I just wanted to play, and never said a word to anyone, until they said shit to me.

I will be recording more demos of 3dd in the future and will expose him as the unfit admin that he is.

The demo can be found here https://ufile.io/jafyg

2. Thanks Leo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I just went back into the server to play some more, and was slayed for the 2nd or 3rd time in a row. You can ask mr pie, as he was a witness to it.

4. Thanks Leo thanked for this post
    Trouble in Terrorist Town
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Dude you did rdm and you got slayed.If I slayed you more than one time there will be logs for you or may be staff or owner can find for you.Don't worry about that.

And for gag you already had lots of warnings I don't think I need to give more warnings for your future bullshit and I will not tolerate anything from you about anyone.it includes myself.

Here, People are playing to have fun not fight with you So don't include @bZa here.

Honestly , Last time I was trying to save you but this time I will take care that you will get permenant ban if you continue like this.
    Last edited by 3DD; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:36 PM.

6. Thanks Fireboy, Leo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I never said I didn't rdm, pay attention. I was slayed 2 times on construct and once on crackhouse. You can clearly see the 2 slays in the demo - you slayed me, revived me, and slayed me again. Then I come back into the server on crackhouse and had another slay waiting for me. Even mr pie asked me "why do you keep getting slayed".

The rules for gagging are the same for everyone, but you bend them just because you have it out for me.

It's funny how you don't say a word about paying people points to rdm people. All you're doing is setting people up to get karma banned.

Your job is to enforce the rules, not to do whatever you want just because you don't like someone.

"And for gag you already had lots of warnings I don't think I need to give more warnings for your future bullshit and I will not tolerate anything from you about anyone.it includes myself." I got banned for a week, that was my punishment. I should still be warned before gagging, just like everyone else.

You guys want me to stop disrespecting people, then fine, just know I'm going to record every single damn thing you do, and will report you every time.

8. Thanks Leo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Dude you have your demo show me that i added slayed more than one time.That is the solution.

You can try whatever you want to get me demoted.I don't care.And for I will not give you any single warning that is for sure.You already have crossed your limits so don't ask for more mercy.
    Last edited by 3DD; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:44 PM.

10. Thanks Leo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DD View Post
    Dude you have your demo show me that i added slayed more than one time.That is the solution.

You can try whatever you want to get me demoted.I don't care.And for I will not give you any single warning that is for sure.You already have crossed your limits so don't ask for more mercy.
    Here's the demo of the last slay. It happens about 20 seconds into the demo. You can even see mr pie (worthless) asking why I was slayed again. https://ufile.io/eisum The other slays happend on my first demo.

So now you're creating your own rules to enforce on me? Who are you to create rules? You're not the lgk owner. You're just creating your own rules because you don't like me. I should be given warnings just like everyone else.

12. Thanks Leo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Don't say same thing again n again.Just give me the proof that that you got slayed by me but not by the system glitch.There should be a log or something that says I added those slays.

If you can find that then come to argue with me

14. Thanks Leo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I posted a demo like the forum asks, if that's not enough then too bad for you. I'm done talking to you, as I'm getting no where with you. I'll wait for others to post.

Funny how you still haven't mentioned the rdms you asked people to do for points...keep ignoring it.

16. Thanks Leo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I don't think so I have to give those answers to you.I will only give answer related to you.And noone is fool like you that even consider those things as a serious things.It was just for fun that's the only explanation i can give you.

18. Thanks Leo thanked for this post
    A devil's form of laughs and entertainment, save your moral panic for the preacher or the president Des's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

20. Thanks Leo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DD View Post
    I don't think so I have to give those answers to you.I will only give answer related to you.And noone is fool like you that even consider those things as a serious things.It was just for fun that's the only explanation i can give you.

Now you're insulting me? So I can't insult you, but you can insult me? wtf kind of communist bullshit is that?

22. Thanks Leo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    If you can offended by word "fool" then you need to check you past.Then I think that 1 week ban was very small for you.

24. Thanks Leo thanked for this post
    A devil's form of laughs and entertainment, save your moral panic for the preacher or the president Des's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Thread closed until a higher up makes a decision. The conversation here is losing the focus.
    Last edited by Des; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:18 PM.

26. Thanks Ezekill, Leo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    897 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    2 things i would like to say before viewing demos, @Jameson please next time upload to mediafire that website downloads so slow especially for a file of that size and also i sent you a friend request on steam

28. Thanks 3DD, Leo thanked for this post
    Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Just got home from work and the gym. I will be reviewing the demos and then I will give my verdict.

However. @3DD. Jameson is right. His ban was his punishment. He still has to be treated the same way as everybody else. A warning before a gag. You were in the wrong on that one.
    And @Jameson Please keep in mind 3DD received two reports on him because he didn't gag you when you were saying what you said that lead to your ban. So I don't think that 3DD has it out for you. I think he's just being more cautious this time to not get reported for that reason again. However, you are right. 3DD should warn you before he gags, regardless of past behavior, because you have already been punished for that wrong behavior.

30. Thanks 3DD, Leo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Hey @MachOMan,

I understand what you are saying but.But it was his fault and he was disrespecting me for which I didn't do.You will understand once you will see the demo.

And this was not the first time he disrespect me. and I already gave warnings for that.So he got banned but that doesn't mean he got licence to disrespect again.

And bdw I forgot to mention that I gave him the warning.but he made fun of that warning.So yeah you can check that macho.So I just gag him for 16 minutes if he continues like this i will ban him for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MachOMan View Post
    Just got home from work and the gym. I will be reviewing the demos and then I will give my verdict.

However. @3DD. Jameson is right. His ban was his punishment. He still has to be treated the same way as everybody else. A warning before a gag. You were in the wrong on that one.
    And @Jameson Please keep in mind 3DD received two reports on him because he didn't gag you when you were saying what you said that lead to your ban. So I don't think that 3DD has it out for you. I think he's just being more cautious this time to not get reported for that reason again. However, you are right. 3DD should warn you before he gags, regardless of past behavior, because you have already been punished for that wrong behavior.
    Last edited by 3DD; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:35 PM.

32. Thanks Leo thanked for this post
    Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Alright. Upon reviewing the demo with myself and two others. @jOe21 and @Shady

I've come to several conclusions. There will be a rule clarification which @3DD I'd like you to help me make.

There will be a new rule that calling a KOS as a joke will be punishable, as everyone involved in this case, admittedly including myself, has done. Calling KOS as a joke may be funny to you and the person involved in the joke, however, somebody who isn't in on the joke will actually do it. @3DD please don't say in admin chat anymore about traitors or who is traitor. Jameson took what you said as it being a KOS on Ameli. Jameson then realized what happened and killed himself. Which, yes, @3DD, he did RDM. However, the RDM was caused by you confusing the players.
    @Jameson I know you and Ameli call fake KOS's on each other as well. Please be informed, this will no longer be tolerated. Please make sure Ameli is aware of that. Jameson, out of all of the people involved in the demo, I'm understanding as to the situation that happened and to what was said. What you said was obviously still out of line, however, I understand your frustration. So please, try to refrain from name calling and argue in a more civil way. No punishment will happen to you, but if you and Ameli keep calling fake KOS's on each other, there may be punishment. And keep trying to be more civil or another ban will take place on you. Also keep in mind that 3DD was on your side in the report against you. 3DD doesn't have it in for you. He was told to be stricter with gags so the reports won't happen anymore. Which is why he gagged you, also the fact that he feels you made fun of his warning about a gag. And also, 3DD didn't intiate two slays on you. He felt his slay was wrong and tried reviving you before the wait time was over. Which caused you to be slain again.
    @bZaraA In this demo, you are seen being provocative towards Jameson trying to get a reaction. When Jameson said something in the server, you took it as he was saying it was directed at you and tried getting him punished for it. Then when Jameson got gagged (Unfairly in my eyes, as the gag was far behind a time limit that should have been put on), you said "Get rekt Jameson." Poking the bear and trying to get someone punished under false pretenses is on you, not on Jameson. If you continue doing this, you will be punished. While I do not agree with bad behavior, I also do not agree with people trying to provoke bad behavior to get someone banned. Then the person committing the bad behavior looks less bad and makes you look worse. Stop that immediately or consequences will be put in place.

34. Thanks Shady, 3DD, Empty, ScottAdkins, oLdGamer, jOe21, shizofrenic, Leo thanked for this post