Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

so lett me tell you guys about my day today

SO im sure a lot of you know i work in a big factory making fiberglass water tanks not super dangerous but fire is always bad but its would be bad for anyone new the resin room or near it because there 2 skyscraper size towers of flammable goo and anytime u have flammable liquid in a 40000 pound silo there's a more of a risk

Because of this very fue pplcan go in this room ...its off limits its like important ppl oss's and shit and me and this old dude now in the event of a fire theres a big metal fire door that will slam shut to prevent the explosion but theres a door to get out like behind the 2 silos but im just asking the guy how fucked we would be ifa fire broke out because the one fire door is currently Droken and has a cart in front of it and i m telling him i just put a blue ticked in about this situationand skadder around the room are 100 lb drums of it already mixed with other flaimable shit Dyes and harderners now wer cleaning this room so we have everyting pushd to the one side tand this lard fire door is like at my back but its up .......wer just bullshiting fucking around im like on the ground attaching cardbored to the ground (we do this and change it once a week this shit dirps everywhere and spills a lot and when it tries il like plastic all the sudden a guy runs up BUILDINS ON FIRE WHAT THE FUCK ARE U GUYS DOING we jump up and run outside never see any fire siting there next to my boss like 3 boss's above me and i hear on the rasio

SOMEONE TRIGGERED IT NO FIRE IT WAS SET OFF IN THE RESIN ROOM now the boss looks at us and talks on the radio THATS STRANGE THERE WHERE ONLY 2 PPL IN THERE )AND NOW ME AND THIS DUDE ARE LOOKING AT EACH OTHER AND HE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME LIKE 2 FEET LAYING DOWN CARDBOARD AS I TAPED IT DOWN WER both like nobody hit it AND WE WHERE LIKE TALKING SO WER FACE TO FACE BASICLY THEN BOSS IS ALREADY RUNNING TRYING TO STOP FIRE DEPARTMENT

THEY DECIDED IT WAS ME I GUES IT HAD TO BE I DONT KNOW WHEN OR HOW I HIT IT IT WOULDA BEEN 2-3 FEET BEHIND ME AROUND A CORNER AND UP ABOUT 4 FEET FROM THE FLOOR NOW MIND U IM BASICALLY LAYING ON THE FLOOR TAPING DOWN CARDBOARD D AND THEN WE LEARNED THEY DONT NEED ALARM SPEAKERS IN THE ROOM I THOUGHT I WAS FIRED WHEN I SEE MY BOSS SWEARING UP AND DOWN LOOKING AT ME AND TELLING THE OTHER BOSS'S HOW WE GOT FINED 500$ FOR A FALSE ALARM

I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHO HIT IT BUT THE WAY IT WAS IT DID HAVE TO BE ME NUTHING FELL IDK LOL SO I JUST SPEND THE WHOLE DAY JUST WAITING TO GET YELLED AT AND LATER ME AND THEY GUY ARE SITTING IN OUR LITTLE SPOT WORKING AND HE STOPS THE BOSS AND IS LIKE S...SO ARE WE IN TROUBBLE ..HES LIKE NO MAN ITS FINE SHIT HAPPENS IT SUCKS WE GOT FINED BUT W.EE AND MAKE A JOKE AND WALKS AWAY LAUGHING .....so im like wtf BUT NOTHING REALLY CAME OUTA IT BUT I GOT TO HEAR ABOUT 10000 FIRE JOKES AND EVERYTIME A BOSS WALKED BY I JUST FELT THEY WANTED TO CUSS ME OUT
    thIS IS HOW MY DAY WENT LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    873 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    too long to read sorry lol

4. Thanks Shooter thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Lol I rarely come on anymore but at least you didn't have to pay the fine.