Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  14

Thread: ZP Suggestions

Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

ZP Suggestions

I'm going to make this in bullet point format and then expand on each idea.

- Frost Nade limit:
    There are certain people who spend 50+ points on frostnades towards the end of the round just so they won't get infected or so they won't die and lose some rank. There needs to be a limit on this to prevent frost nade spam.

- Sandbag server limit:
    ZOD has a feature where there can only be 4 people per round who can buy sandbags. We need to implement this. I just left the map zm_aztec_infinity because literally every single team had sandbags and an AKM or golden ak. The only people who were infected were me and 8 boosters. Half of the zombie team left because why try? Why try in a map where every single spot has sandbags and long tunnels. You're going to die before you even get to the sandbag. I recorded a demo of this, however, it did not save. I honestly don't try to make people try in those situations, because I don't blame them for not trying. They're just going to keep dying repeatedly before they even get to the sandbag. So we need a sandbag server limit. Nobody likes how many sandbags you can put. The only people who like it are the ones who use it excessively.

*DEAD* [LgK] # Killer : 1 milion of sandbafs

*DEAD* MachOMan #LgK : It's ridiculous.

SKY [T]h14g0 LgK timed out
    SKY [T]h14g0 LgK has left the game
    *DEAD* [LgK] # Killer : yea

*DEAD* Deep - Don`t Cry-_- : yeah

- I saw someone else made this suggestion, but I'll make it anyways as well to show people want this. Golden AK limit. There shouldn't be more than one golden AK allowed in the map.

- Remove some maps:
    We have 8 pages of maps and we cycle between like 8 maps. I don't see a reason in this. Either remove the maps that cause clutter or increase the amount of maps required until we can vote for the same one.

2. Thanks oLdGamer, hEaD, Vengeantta, KapTin thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Im with you on Limit the Frost nade, its annoy when someone buy 10 bombs and run aways the maps frozing everyone.

Im down with sandbags, people use that to cover them to be infected? Limiting it will piss off even more the players, how 6 or 7 zombies will try against 15/16 humans that are camping in the same spot becuase all players will try to camp with the ones who are able to use the sb in that round also how will you do with vips that buy the privileges to get 2 sb free per round?.

You can't limit the players to use the aps they earn/buy becuase others one dont know how to try. Im one who like to use golden ak every round also there is not a lot people that use it, they use more the akm.

Im with you in map cycle most of our players only want to play same 4 mapa.

Abbadon
    Colors
    Cubeworld mini
    Dont remember the othet one

4. Thanks Ezekill, hEaD, KapTin thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    - yes, totally agree with this suggestion.It's good to limit frost nade but currently, i rarely see people spamming it now unlike before when Fireboy is active on zp. i lost count how many frost nade he buys per round.

- For sbs limits, i half agree and not.well like you said "Nobody likes how many sandbags you can put. The only people who like it are the ones who use it excessively." but actually this is a very good idea.make a limitation of how many people can buy sbs per round same with special guns and how many players can use antidote per round not how many times each of them can use antidote which is right now 1 per person every round.anyway, if possible i hope this change will not effect vip menu.

- For me personally, i prefer if we can play different maps each time and not just playing in the same maps again and again but seem like players like it.

6. Thanks KapTin thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @MachOMan
    Limit per round:
    3 Frost Nade
    3 gold akm
    3 akm 12

Delete some maps from the voting list, here a list->
    http://lgkclan.com/showthread.php?15...ight=GronEdson

Also about happy hour on the server-> http://lgkclan.com/showthread.php?15...ight=GronEdson

8. Thanks KapTin thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    1: It would be more balanced if 1gak and 1akm, with this being able to reduce the madness to only 1

2: I noticed that when you are frozen with the Frost nade and uses madness you are still frozen, this is a problem in the server addons, I believe that if you solve the problem of madness resolves the frost nade

lying is the worst thing in the world Fireboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I think 5 frost nades por round is enough, as vengeantta said i used to spam frost nade to save my ass in the last seconds hahaha

I personally dont mind about sbs, if i am first zombie they all will die either with 1k sbs or 1k golden ak but yea, that would be good if you limit it to 4 players with sbs

About the golden ak -1
    I think you should let more players buy ak, maybe 3 players, anyway they will get infected by me

Fireboy #LgK-ClaN.CoM

11. Thanks KapTin, Vengeantta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    N\no frost nades are the best buying like 30 in the beginning and 20 in the end lmao

13. Thanks KapTin thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    yea i think limit the frost nades to about 5 or 10 per round, (only cause i still spam alot of the frost nades only to keep the zombies away from me on the last 30sec LOL ). the sandbags are fine for the normal players and vips. But i reckon have about 3 golden ak and akm per round, and what about a vip menu for the zombies as well.

15. Thanks KapTin, Vengeantta thanked for this post