Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

this is for everyone

Hi brothers Members, Trial admins +++ i just want to say don't say a admins name in public when i join pub europe i have to change sometimes my name so cheaters and hackers dont get to know i have admin there are many players who type /admins and he may be cheater i have seen some players saying like

player: /admin

Member of LgK: hey you want to know whos admin? Shizo is or YouAreDamp is that moment i have to go out to change my nick to not be known i am admin, so other time if you want to say something just tell us in admin chat though not in public or to tell someone whos admin online we have made a deal with @Logicwhen we join sometimes to change our nicks so no one will thing we are admins also with @ReDbuLL we made the same deal
    Last edited by DragonSlayer; 04-29-2018 at 09:47 AM.
    Shizofrenic if life would be better and easier without bad words and quotes, without broken hearts, without sickness, and without lies, and without the sadness, without madness, without pathetic minds, without the DEATH. I love something more than everything i love U Reseah! I need you i wish i never loved you, i wish we never met i wish that i never would be a schizophrenic or a psychopath i am sorry for everything bad i did to you Rest In Peace ... U Prefsh Ne Paqe <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    i cant find the aim of ur thread , and ur saying ur name "Shizo or YouAreDamp" ?and i dont know why the hell ur an admin, (ur just wanna some points or to show that ur active or smth)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Mau5 i am starting to use the nick AreYouDamp i am not saying to someone AreYouDamp
    Shizofrenic if life would be better and easier without bad words and quotes, without broken hearts, without sickness, and without lies, and without the sadness, without madness, without pathetic minds, without the DEATH. I love something more than everything i love U Reseah! I need you i wish i never loved you, i wish we never met i wish that i never would be a schizophrenic or a psychopath i am sorry for everything bad i did to you Rest In Peace ... U Prefsh Ne Paqe <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Wow man you are so smart thx for telling us what a clever man
    That what will happen with u if u miss with me
    https://youtu.be/ROFsV18qrdQ

5. Thanks DragonSlayer thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    -_- wtf is this thread

The art of playing in a world of war, do not underestimate me. GronEdson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @shizofrenic I already made a publication in reference of the players that write by "say" who is admin or not.
    - the /admin has already been deactivated.
    - I do not deal with any admin, use private chat to warn that I am seeing a suspect. he will understand and will not show us.
    - I do not understand why to reveal a nickname that you use so as not to be discovered by the players, in the report of the banned ones your true nickname will come out.
    - You are focusing on things that can actually be solved at the moment. Focus on your trial period

Quote Originally Posted by shizofrenic View Post
    Hi brothers Members, Trial admins +++ i just want to say don't say a admins name in public when i join pub europe i have to change sometimes my name so cheaters and hackers dont get to know i have admin there are many players who type /admins and he may be cheater i have seen some players saying like

player: /admin

Member of LgK: hey you want to know whos admin? Shizo is or YouAreDamp is that moment i have to go out to change my nick to not be known i am admin, so other time if you want to say something just tell us in admin chat though not in public or to tell someone whos admin online we have made a deal with @Logicwhen we join sometimes to change our nicks so no one will thing we are admins also with @ReDbuLL we made the same deal
    Last edited by GronEdson; 04-29-2018 at 01:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Well, There's no need to change your nick again and again as /admin has been deactivated and most of the hackers are new to the server so they won't know if you are an admin. Furthermore, If someone knows that you are an admin you can spec him by playing. For instance if you die then you simply go and spec him rather than going to spec. I am also looking for a plugin currently which is know as amx_spectate which helps the admins to spec invisibly. So what amx_spectate really does is that it lets the admin be in spec but it shows them in the team so its easy to catch hackers. Anyways i think members should be using u@ for reporting rather than saying the name of the hackers on normal chat.

9. Thanks GronEdson thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I swear the hackers nowadays are dumb as hell. You could change your name to "THE MAIN ADMIN" and they will still cheat right in front of you. You wanna catch a cheater just do an hour boost of the server for 1 dollar and they will come lol.

11. Thanks Zikki thanked for this post