Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  10

Thread: i have to

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

i have to

ok i thought to post this shit in admin section BUT FUCK NO!! i am done WITH THIS I AM SO DONE AOD OR OTHER CLAN IS NOT GONNA FUCK WITH ME LIKE THIS FUCK AOD OWNER IDC LOOK WHAT HE SAID TO ME https://imgur.com/a/X7pDx5P I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR LGK I AM GONNA FUCK AOD I AM GONNA DESTROY THEIR FAMILY THEY THING THEY ARE KINGS THEY DONT KNOW THAT HERE LIVES A PSYCHOPATH DEAR LGK LISTEN TO ME I AM GONNA FUCK AOD IN THE PUSSY BAN ME NOW BUT STILL I AM GONNA MAKE LGK THE KINGS CAUSE LGK IS THE BEST HOME EVER WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR I AM GONNA DESTROY THE WHOLE AOD I AM GONNA RAPE THEM IDC WHAT OTHERS WILL THINK WHO WANTS TO FIGHT LETS GO BUT I AM IN THEY DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO FUCK WITH US IN THAT WAY @Shady IS MY LEADER AND MY ONLIEST LEADER IN THIS WORLD HE IS ALWAYS GONNA BE #1 AND NO ONE IS GONNA TAKE HIS PLACE HE WAS THE GUY WHO ALMOST DID EVERYTHING FOR LGK AND I WANT TO DO THAT ALSO I AM GONNA DESTROY AOD FROM THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD AND CS 1.6

THIS IS WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
    Rebeller}* TEAM War Clan (this is not a clan like LgK this is only war clan we fight who wants to fight with us and who wants to join can join )

--------------------------------
    Owner: Me

Ace: looking

---------------------------------
    King: NoMercy

Queen: SamiFrosty

Jack: looking

12345678910 looking

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    re write without caps please
    Regards,
    Zixler, Jailbreak Admin

Quote Originally Posted by إبراهيم طوقان
    صامت لو تكلما ...... لفظ النار والدما
    قل لمن عاب صمته .......خلق الحزن ابكما

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    You need to calm down and let the management handle this ordeal, Shizo.

Do not cause any more problems. Closed and trashed.

4. Thanks Shooter, Vengeantta, GronEdson, Shady, KapTin thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by shizofrenic View Post
    ok i thought to post this shit in admin section BUT FUCK NO!! i am done WITH THIS I AM SO DONE AOD OR OTHER CLAN IS NOT GONNA FUCK WITH ME LIKE THIS FUCK AOD OWNER IDC LOOK WHAT HE SAID TO ME https://imgur.com/a/X7pDx5P I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR LGK I AM GONNA FUCK AOD I AM GONNA DESTROY THEIR FAMILY THEY THING THEY ARE KINGS THEY DONT KNOW THAT HERE LIVES A PSYCHOPATH DEAR LGK LISTEN TO ME I AM GONNA FUCK AOD IN THE PUSSY BAN ME NOW BUT STILL I AM GONNA MAKE LGK THE KINGS CAUSE LGK IS THE BEST HOME EVER WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR I AM GONNA DESTROY THE WHOLE AOD I AM GONNA RAPE THEM IDC WHAT OTHERS WILL THINK WHO WANTS TO FIGHT LETS GO BUT I AM IN THEY DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO FUCK WITH US IN THAT WAY @Shady IS MY LEADER AND MY ONLIEST LEADER IN THIS WORLD HE IS ALWAYS GONNA BE #1 AND NO ONE IS GONNA TAKE HIS PLACE HE WAS THE GUY WHO ALMOST DID EVERYTHING FOR LGK AND I WANT TO DO THAT ALSO I AM GONNA DESTROY AOD FROM THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD AND CS 1.6

THIS IS WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
    I understand how you feel but an admin should not behave like this. If you are serious about being an admin representing this community, be more mature. As the owner, even I'm not getting mad from them crashing my server because I know our servers are better than theirs, that's why they try to bring us down & advertised their shitty server before crashing ours. It was only a matter of time before they stopped bothering us. People like this want attention. They messaged me almost every-time they crashed the server trying to intimidate me or make me feel bad, and also asked me to pay them money to stop. I didn't let them get to me though, i just looked for solutions and now either they can't do it or they stopped. Either way we're fine for now.

6. Thanks MachOMan, Ezekill, Zikki, KapTin, oLdGamer thanked for this post