Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  56
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

shizofrenic's Dust2 24/7 Admin Application

Dust2 24/7 Admin Application

In-game Name
    Shizofrenic #LgK

STEAM/VALVE ID
    STEAM_0:1:9582486

Country
    KOSOVA City PRISHTINA

Timezone
    5:28 PM europe

Time spent in our community
    about 6 months

Have you ever been banned from our servers (if so, explain why)?
    zikki banned me from jb and 2 low karma bans

Do you have any prior experience as an Administrator in a community
    Yes

Are you currently a member/admin/moderator etc. in another community
    No

How often are you on Dust2 on a daily basis
    i can be alot of active as much as i can

Do you know how to work the AMX Commands
    Yes

Can you spot someone using scripts
    Yes

Why do you think you deserve this position? (Type a paragraph with 4 lines at least)
    i have been reporting some hackers here almost like 21 i thing from since i came here and i have a big experience on catching the hackers and since i got now steam i thing that i should apply for demo reviewer when i have permanent admin and i want to help some servers here i got donor rank in jb thanks to our special member/friend/brother and now i jsut asked redbull *can i apply for admin when i am in donor ?* and he said yes so i jumped straight in here to help dd2 i want to see another trial the 3rd chance i am gonna sacrifice my free time to dd2 and jb i am gonna try to take care to both of the servers i want to ban all the hackers that join in our servers and i always go to the server that someone need help and thats why i want demo reviewer to be admin in all servers and help everyone for what they need

2. Thanks 265, MarcoAntonio thanked for this post

GG & Pub Staff

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Donate
    [IMG][/IMG]

4. Thanks Potato, GronEdson, MarcoAntonio thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

6. Thanks Potato thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    #VOUCH !! He is active on the server, I realized that he is already a donor of the server so he already has experience with amx, I accompanied his report I know he will be a great admin, welcome to the blue team

Talent wins games, but teamwork
    wins championships

Marco #LgK

8. Thanks Potato thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @MarcoAntonio He is not a donor of the server, he is not admin, that is why he is requesting it. Did he see the name of the applicant?
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoAntonio View Post
    #VOUCH !! He is active on the server, I realized that he is already a donor of the server so he already has experience with amx, I accompanied his report I know he will be a great admin, welcome to the blue team

10. Thanks MarcoAntonio thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @MarcoAntonio yeah gronedson is right lol i won the dd2 competition so i choosed to be jb donor (admin) but since i made all those reports in dd2 i thought a little bit and so i applied
    Shizofrenic if life would be better and easier without bad words and quotes, without broken hearts, without sickness, and without lies, and without the sadness, without madness, without pathetic minds, without the DEATH. I love something more than everything i love U Reseah! I need you i wish i never loved you, i wish we never met i wish that i never would be a schizophrenic or a psychopath i am sorry for everything bad i did to you Rest In Peace ... U Prefsh Ne Paqe <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I think you are confusing the application because we have a donor in his trial period, that's why.
    Quote Originally Posted by shizofrenic View Post
    @MarcoAntonio yeah gronedson is right lol i won the dd2 competition so i choosed to be jb donor (admin) but since i made all those reports in dd2 i thought a little bit and so i applied

13. Thanks Potato thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    ​any decision here ? thread was 1 day open
    Shizofrenic if life would be better and easier without bad words and quotes, without broken hearts, without sickness, and without lies, and without the sadness, without madness, without pathetic minds, without the DEATH. I love something more than everything i love U Reseah! I need you i wish i never loved you, i wish we never met i wish that i never would be a schizophrenic or a psychopath i am sorry for everything bad i did to you Rest In Peace ... U Prefsh Ne Paqe <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @GronEdson

brother, I thought he was admin in another serve, he managed to be a donor, reporting Hacker, he did a great performance in his reporting of hackers on the DD2 serve.

I want to see you with the admin test. @shizofrenic
    Last edited by MarcoAntonio; 06-04-2018 at 04:36 PM.

wins championships

Marco #LgK

16. Thanks GronEdson thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    well let me start by saying he is very active here and that's a very good thing .
    i'm gonna need some answers for few questions from you . please make them short , direct , and to the point . thank you .

can u please explain how did u know that wwwwwww was a ban evader 28.04.2018 wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww VALVE_5:0:1003827964 Shizofrenic#LGK Ban Evader Permanent

i'm not asking for demo i know u dont have it . i want to know what did u do to find that out . step by step please .
    i would say ur answer might reflect on your DR position if u still wanna be a DR . {that's my own opinion}..

http://lgkclan.com/showthread.php?16432-ban the demo was 3 seconds . do u have another demo for this player ?
    cuz if u get an admin this player would've been banned {make sure u have solid demos before u ban at least for 2 or 3 rounds }.

http://lgkclan.com/showthread.php?16...t-a-joke-lmfao here i see u complaining about this player's name .
    u said u got banned by him can u provide proof ?
    and u gonna see many names the same in whx and lgk and many others servers cuz players play in many other servers too . there is no problem with that . there is no evidence that this players is stalking u in anyway . can u provide that ?
    the way u post threads like that and http://lgkclan.com/showthread.php?16318-i-have-to . makes me think u cry for attention witch is not good . that kind of behavior creates negativity and as an admin and a former DR . i wouldnt want u to be a part of my team cuz i'll have to deal with the drama that comes with you . so please stop and think before u spread negativity . there is always a positive way to handle every situation. and btw https://imgur.com/a/X7pDx5P shows only his side of the chat . if u want to use anything like that in the future as evidence should provide the whole not a part .

http://lgkclan.com/showthread.php?16775-dd2-hacker here we have a demo . that 3 DR said not enough to ban . but u stated that it was dirty for you . can u explain the exact movement of the player where u made that call on ?

here we have http://lgkclan.com/showthread.php?16598-wallhack 2 clean demos and 1 dirty .
    the clean demos that u post can u please state why u think they are hacking/cheating . i want to see your logic in the way u catch them . your answer will give me a better understanding on how u gonna preform an admins job . thank you .

http://lgkclan.com/showthread.php?16742-mistake u banned ur self by mistake and i saw another mistake that u made with another player that wrong miss-click ban . please when banning someone please be careful and take ur time .

and i noticed you get mad or emotional fast . please learn that only negativity comes with that .
    your thread with the CAPS . is ?!! be calm
    the thing about the joke { credit card } u cant act on what ppl tell u . like if i said go do that and that and i'll give u this and that . would u do it ?? think be wise and be yourself .

you got a lot of potential and you are very active and ambitious that's very good . i wish u the best of luck and i'll wait ur respond .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    WWWWWWWWW has been banned once by an admin and i rememberd his name he joined server i was trying to record him cause he was cheating with aimbot but i rememberd that hes a ban evader so i banned him he joined in next week so i have banned him again
    2. this answer will answer all i really dont get that mad anymore and i really got more respectful what i thing and this is it i got some demos sometimes humans mistake sometiems humans dont know who is hacking or no sometimes 21 from like 5 is a difference sometimes i can ban something wrong btu i dont thing i will fail so much anything else ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    30.04.2018 wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww VALVE_5:0:1003827964 CatcheR Ban Evader Permanent
    28.04.2018 wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww VALVE_5:0:1003827964 Shizofrenic#LGK Ban Evader Permanent
    Quote Originally Posted by shizofrenic View Post
    WWWWWWWWW has been banned once by an admin and i rememberd his name he joined server i was trying to record him cause he was cheating with aimbot but i rememberd that hes a ban evader so i banned him he joined in next week so i have banned him again

This identification only has 2 prohibitions and the first one you made, then you evaded the prohibition and another admin managed to capture it.
    But his answer does not agree with the information.

20. Thanks Potato thanked for this post
    D2 Senior Admin + GG Admin + Pub Admin Johnny's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    He likes to talk a lot but it's age thing
    I have not yet had the opportunity to see your work
    but if it is good admin as much as it is talkative
    will be a great admin
    #Vouch

22. Thanks Potato thanked for this post
    D2 Admin & GG Trial Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I don't have any problems with shizo. I barely know him tho to be honest. He has been helpful. The only problem I have is when he goes AFK he doesn't go SPEC...so I have had to slay him. I have the same concerns as @darkclaw_D1G.

24. Thanks Potato thanked for this post
    GG + D2 Senior
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I like to see you more often in D2 to vouch for you. I can't recall seeing you in D2 (maybe because of your nickname that is hard to remember). If you see me in D2, give me a shout. For now I'll let Gron decide.

26. Thanks Potato thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Johnny @MarcoAntonio @darkclaw_D1G @BOOBs @oTn Thanks for your opinions, I'll wait for @shizofrenic to answer this to proceed to decide.
    Quote Originally Posted by GronEdson View Post
    30.04.2018 wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww VALVE_5:0:1003827964 CatcheR Ban Evader Permanent
    28.04.2018 wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww VALVE_5:0:1003827964 Shizofrenic#LGK Ban Evader Permanent
    This identification only has 2 prohibitions and the first one you made, then you evaded the prohibition and another admin managed to capture it.
    But his answer does not agree with the information.

28. Thanks Potato thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    He is active, skilled, and a good pal. He might be a good adition to the dd2 admin team
    #VOUCH
    Musky was here

30. Thanks Potato thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @GronEdson i am catcher and shizofrenic lmfao xD i was changing my name repeatedly for hackers to not see me so yeah this is what i want to say i knew that he was steam changer so i ban him for ban evader

- and all admins thank you for your opinion <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    http://lgkclan.com/showthread.php?16775-dd2-hacker here we have a demo . that 3 DR said not enough to ban . but u stated that it was dirty for you . can u explain the exact movement of the player where u made that call on

i still want to know where u made the call that he is dirty . cuz if u become an admin a player like this one wont have a chance .

and if i join under WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW how do u know i'm not the same guy ? or anyone else that joins with that name !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @DarKclawD1G number 1. i will see the star that tell you are admin lol 2. i will go in amx ban list go to search and type your steam in there 3. cause you are steamer this is it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    and as for the noob you can see at the 42: something you can see that he waits in excact point where the ct stands and i will still not change my opinion for that guy maybe for demo reviewers is #clean but for me stays #dirty

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    That demo is #clean. You need a better headset if you can't hear the guy. He ran backwards into LGK King and would have known he was there and never done that if he was WH. He went into B and was smoked out and didn't shoot at the players thru smoke and focused on shooting what he knew he could see/hear. For this demo alone, I'd have to say no. I'd hate to see what gets banned if that one is dirty.

36. Thanks Potato, VideX thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    To avoid someone confused a clean player deesnt mean he wouldnt get Trial Admin, thats why we give players 15 days of trials, 2 weeks to learn, 2 weeks to fix anything you could fix, this guys is active and help us in Dust2 server, it doesnt matter if there is 1 clean or 2 reports clean this guy did the double of reports requested to become a trial.
    Last edited by MainlyCute; 06-05-2018 at 08:54 AM.

38. Thanks Potato thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @MainlyCute IMO to be given admin from LGK one needs to be able to identify cheaters better. While nobody can be perfect I agree. However, LGK needs good admins with experience, not just active players.

40. Thanks Potato thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    just to let u guys know.. this guy have 43 Dirty reports and just 3/4 clean reports. To me for someone who's not very experienced with the admin and his age, its a good ratio..
    He's active in server, not just dd2.. in pub(eu), pub and JB. He manage his time to play in those servers too..
    The wrongs things he did in the past.. IS IN THE PAST!. He's doing the things very well now, but he need to learn more things about "nocoil, wallhacker, silent aim".. and everyone makes mistakes sometimes.
    @shizofrenic for the "evader bans" dont ban someone if you're not 100% sure that there's an evader. Ask some higher up to check it.

To me he deserve at least 2 weeks of trial..

42. Thanks Potato, Ezekill, Fendral thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by shArp View Post
    just to let u guys know.. this guy have 43 Dirty reports and just 3/4 clean reports. To me for someone who's not very experienced with the admin and his age, its a good ratio..
    He's active in server, not just dd2.. in pub(eu), pub and JB. He manage his time to play in those servers too..
    The wrongs things he did in the past.. IS IN THE PAST!. He's doing the things very well now, but he need to learn more things about "nocoil, wallhacker, silent aim".. and everyone makes mistakes sometimes.
    @shizofrenic for the "evader bans" dont ban someone if you're not 100% sure that there's an evader. Ask some higher up to check it.

To me he deserve at least 2 weeks of trial..
    norecoil is the hack that shoots only how you shoot it dosent go you know like it dosent shake like no shake like aimbot the no recoil just goes straight the bullets go straight with each other when you hold the mouse 1 lets say with ak47 the bullets will go different places but not in no recoil ........ so yeah i know the no recoil thing other one is wh ye i usually detect wh but sometimes i mess up and i do know what is silent aim too but idk how to explain that

Edit: i am active at TTT aswell like i am active in all except zp cause it something i hate in zp not only lgk zp but all zps
    Last edited by Potato; 06-05-2018 at 09:32 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by oTn View Post
    @MainlyCute IMO to be given admin from LGK one needs to be able to identify cheaters better. While nobody can be perfect I agree. However, LGK needs good admins with experience, not just active players.
    LgK doesnt need admins with experience, LgK needs admins without or with experience and here we have Staff/DR/Admins and Servers Managers that help our newest members to become a good admin, we won't looking for someone that is already experienced (Of course we do, it's better) but in our request to become a admin doesnt says you need to have experience as admin to become admin here, i could bet there is players that never become an admin before and would be betters that few ones we have. I would like to accept this guys to Trial Admin but it's up to @GronEdson

45. Thanks Potato, Fendral thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    what sharp said, and shizo get out of the server if ur going afk lmao, also silent aim is just bullets goes towards enemy while crosshair doesnt

honestly i feel like you guys a being a bit hard on him, young people do stupid things thats just how this world works

vouch for trial
    This is my signature now

47. Thanks Shady thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    There is few admins has been accepted after their mistakes and you guys didn't said anything but why act like that with this guy? He did anything to you guys? We are humans and humans makes mistakes, don't be closed to oportunities.

49. Thanks Potato, Fendral thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    If that's how LgK does it, I'm good with it. I'm more on the strict side than on the lenient side, that's just my way...I'm 40 and I have kids lol.

51. Thanks Shady thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    i asked and i got some answers . i was asked my opinion and i cant give it without knowing the person .
    but based on the answers he provided and the logic he have . i think he will do very good as an admin .
    best of luck brother .

one more thing . if ur not 100% sure about a players cheating or not please upload demo and ask for DR to review .
    i get accused of hacking everytime i play i would hate to get banned by someone who just assume im hacking .same goes to many legit players .

#vouch

53. Thanks Potato thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by MainlyCute View Post
    There is few admins has been accepted after their mistakes and you guys didn't said anything but why act like that with this guy? He did anything to you guys? We are humans and humans makes mistakes, don't be closed to oportunities.
    @MainlyCute in Kosovo 14 year old is big/a lot of grown between when you said here *why act like that with this guy....* what act? i don't know what you meant but i dint got offended lol and @oTn is just giving his opinion
    so yeah mainly i started to be more mature and respectful why? becouse from the admins novouches... what i mean is like in jb when i got denied/novouched from all admins now i am not being hated so much in jb cause i learned from their novouches all i want to say is give me novouch but give it with an explanation what johnny said is a lot of true that i cant shut my mouth.. my mouth is bigger than King Kong if you know who is he xDD sometimes i am really so childish but it dosent mean i am 5 if i act childish yes of course as sharp said in past i was a lying snake i was really disrespectful and other i was immature and i am not like a gold digger for admin now just like i was before now i want to earn the admin just to help the community or server thats why i want demo reviewer to do anything for lgk lets say suddenly i get staff one day... i aint gonna say YEAH I AM STAFF NOW I AM GONNA GO TO SOME MEMBERS IN LGK AND SAY HA! I AM STAFF I CAN BAN/DEMOTE YOU ALL even if i do it i will still forget it and later recognise what shit i did lol sometimes i even try to be funny but sometimes i am not but still later i will correct it until i will do anything good and become a good guy cause i aint leaving LgK never or ever until someone makes me too cause i aint going too i love everyone here cause everyone in here is my bro and sis before 2 days me and zikki were turned enemys from best friends after 2 days i recognised how stupid i was and i came brother with zikki again i just love all it dosent matter if you guys ban me or no i will still love my family (LgK)

55. Thanks Empty, oTn thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    #oTn Seriously you're 40? I have 27 years to do, interesting to know that there are old players playing CS

wins championships

Marco #LgK

57. Thanks Potato thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @shizofrenic
    After reading many opinions, some of concern including mine, I will give you the opportunity to clear all the concerns mentioned in the publication.
    - I just want to correct is in you, since it would be very useful in the community.
    * The short demos, only for aimbot or speedhack.
    * The wallhack please have enough evidence, grab 2 rounds and apply amx_ss mandatory 2 or 3 times in the location where you think it is dirty.
    * When you forbid a player with "Steam:" identification, ask for a second opinion and review the demonstration afterwards to gain more experience
    * When prohibiting a player from evading, check many points or ask the DRs or staff to help (make a help publication for that)
    * Take your probation period seriously, do not generate futile discussions with players, be mature and understanding to make temporary bane decisions
    * Your behavior on the server and in the forum is a reflection of your values ​​taught at home.
    Accepted in trial period / Closed / moved @jOe21

59. Thanks MarcoAntonio, Potato, oTn, KapTin, hEaD, Ezekill, TaketheL, Shady, oLdGamer thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    • By being involved in situations that do not reflect the proper behavior of an admin, your emotional change makes it a risk in the community, for the sake of it your trial period will be canceled
    • @shizofrenic you are very active, you make good reports but your actions always play against you, correct that and later you can try again, when @jOe21 sees a positive change on your part.

61. Thanks TaketheL, Yomama thanked for this post

LgK till the wheels fall off

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate

63. Thanks Potato, Yomama thanked for this post