Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

I NEED AN ANTI STEAM ID CHANGER PLUGIN

Hello can anyone give me an anti steam id changer plugin pls

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=278099

You can't on this link explain everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    doesnt exist
    This is my signature now

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Nothing called anti steam Id

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    In fact, there IS, I have played on servers on which Anti SteamID Changer Plugin was added. And it was really really working well.

The Plugin automatically checks whether the joining player has one of the known SteamID Changers ( OSTROG , CT SHIELD.. ) or doesn't. And autoban them permanently!

Of course, you have to add the SteamID Changers' names to the Anti SteamID Changer's shitlist so that it recognizes them ( I guess ).. It won't recognize'em if you don't. It's like Human Immunity System

Here's just a lil example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Ahdefre6U

You might wanna give it a try, and I suggest it ! http://www.mediafire.com/file/onauv1...ID+changer.rar
    Last edited by ViNNiE; 1 Week Ago at 05:00 AM.

6. Thanks shArp, DragonSlayer thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Items Zombie Plague Admin 1 month
    Donate
    i had once a antisteamidchanger when i was admin in nD but now idk where heck is gone and if hackers ban evade/change steam id ... ip ban them lol
    Shizofrenic if life would be better and easier without bad words and quotes, without broken hearts, without sickness, and without lies, and without the sadness, without madness, without pathetic minds, without the DEATH. I love something more than everything i love U Reseah! I need you i wish i never loved you, i wish we never met i wish that i never would be a schizophrenic or a psychopath i am sorry for everything bad i did to you Rest In Peace ... U Prefsh Ne Paqe <3

8. Thanks ViNNiE thanked for this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Thank you so much Mr.Vinnie i really really appreciate your help so much but if you could help me more and give me all kinds of steam id changers and how to put them to the shit list and what i should exactly add that you said i will appreciate a lots too

Also there is really an anti steam id changer in most of popular servers

And if it possible can u pm me ur facebook and thanks
    Last edited by Noneednoneed; 1 Week Ago at 08:20 AM.

10. Thanks ViNNiE thanked for this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by shizofrenic View Post
    i had once a antisteamidchanger when i was admin in nD but now idk where heck is gone and if hackers ban evade/change steam id ... ip ban them lol
    I tried the ip ban but they keep come back steam id changers players are a real pain in ass i have a lots of haters that fking me i hope you search for it and u post it here you may help me

Anyone can help me like Mr.Vinnie

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Noneednoneed View Post
    Thank you so much Mr.Vinnie i really really appreciate your help so much but if you could help me more and give me all kinds of steam id changers and how to put them to the shit list and what i should exactly add that you said i will appreciate a lots too

Also there is really an anti steam id changer in most of popular servers

And if it possible can u pm me ur facebook and thanks
    You can find many download pages, but nearly all of them just name the file like `` SteamID Changer `` without `` By [ ... ] ``, so you can't know their names.. But keep digging, you might find.

Well-known ones are, like I said above, OSTROG and The CT Shield ( Dangerous )

Really, I don't know how to make it work nor how to add etc.. I'm not a programmer or a coding enthusiast, I just know that it's like that..

Some hackers only change their SteamIDs, but not IPs, so banning their IP will get the job done. But the ones that change ID+IP. Well... nothing to do with them, all you can do is destroying them, slap, slay, kick. So that they get bored and won't come back...

P.S: No more Mr. LMAO, you make me feel old ! xD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I think you ask this question on the wrong forum, try alliedmodder or zppv. btw, not sure if anti steam id changer exists but there is a plugin that will automatically ban when someone joining the servers and it detected that person using that specific program/tools that can change steam id.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by ViNNiE View Post
    You can find many download pages, but nearly all of them just name the file like `` SteamID Changer `` without `` By [ ... ] ``, so you can't know their names.. But keep digging, you might find.

Well-known ones are, like I said above, OSTROG and The CT Shield ( Dangerous )

Really, I don't know how to make it work nor how to add etc.. I'm not a programmer or a coding enthusiast, I just know that it's like that..

Some hackers only change their SteamIDs, but not IPs, so banning their IP will get the job done. But the ones that change ID+IP. Well... nothing to do with them, all you can do is destroying them, slap, slay, kick. So that they get bored and won't come back...

P.S: No more Mr. LMAO, you make me feel old ! xD

Oh Thank you anyways :'(

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeantta View Post
    I think you ask this question on the wrong forum, try alliedmodder or zppv. btw, not sure if anti steam id changer exists but there is a plugin that will automatically ban when someone joining the servers and it detected that person using that specific program/tools that can change steam id.
    People in alliedmodders and zppv most of experienced ones are offline and doesnt help what i know is that lgk zombie plague has an anti steam id changer so i came here to get this plugin from one of your staffs but still no one is helping me and giving me an answer :'(