Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    6
    Donate

    I NEED AN ANTI STEAM ID CHANGER PLUGIN

    Hello can anyone give me an anti steam id changer plugin pls

  2. #2
    Registered user MainlyCute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    722
    Donate
    https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=278099

    You can't on this link explain everything.

  3. #3
    虚无神 Empty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    GA, USA
    Posts
    1,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    487 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    454
    Donate
    doesnt exist
    This is my signature now

  4. #4
    Pug Server Manager Jihad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    MY CHAIR BITCH WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ?
    Posts
    656
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    229
    Donate
    Nothing called anti steam Id



  5. #5
    ≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    57
    Donate
    In fact, there IS, I have played on servers on which Anti SteamID Changer Plugin was added. And it was really really working well.

    The Plugin automatically checks whether the joining player has one of the known SteamID Changers ( OSTROG , CT SHIELD.. ) or doesn't. And autoban them permanently!

    Of course, you have to add the SteamID Changers' names to the Anti SteamID Changer's shitlist so that it recognizes them ( I guess ).. It won't recognize'em if you don't. It's like Human Immunity System

    Here's just a lil example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Ahdefre6U

    You might wanna give it a try, and I suggest it ! http://www.mediafire.com/file/onauv1...ID+changer.rar
    Last edited by ViNNiE; 06-06-2018 at 05:00 AM.

  6. Thanks shArp, Potato thanked for this post
  7. #6
    Member Potato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Prishtina
    Posts
    575
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    77
    Donate
    i had once a antisteamidchanger when i was admin in nD but now idk where heck is gone and if hackers ban evade/change steam id ... ip ban them lol
    If Shaban's horse is tall 2 metters 2 sheeps are flying one is white the other is red find how many chickens does Shaban have and tell if the schmand is food or drink

    Between who answers this question correctly will win all Shabans chicken

  8. Thanks ViNNiE thanked for this post
  9. #7
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    6
    Donate
    Thank you so much Mr.Vinnie i really really appreciate your help so much but if you could help me more and give me all kinds of steam id changers and how to put them to the shit list and what i should exactly add that you said i will appreciate a lots too

    Also there is really an anti steam id changer in most of popular servers

    And if it possible can u pm me ur facebook and thanks
    Last edited by Noneednoneed; 06-06-2018 at 08:20 AM.

  10. Thanks ViNNiE thanked for this post
  11. #8
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    6
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by shizofrenic View Post
    i had once a antisteamidchanger when i was admin in nD but now idk where heck is gone and if hackers ban evade/change steam id ... ip ban them lol
    I tried the ip ban but they keep come back steam id changers players are a real pain in ass i have a lots of haters that fking me i hope you search for it and u post it here you may help me

    Anyone can help me like Mr.Vinnie

  12. #9
    ≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    57
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Noneednoneed View Post
    Thank you so much Mr.Vinnie i really really appreciate your help so much but if you could help me more and give me all kinds of steam id changers and how to put them to the shit list and what i should exactly add that you said i will appreciate a lots too

    Also there is really an anti steam id changer in most of popular servers

    And if it possible can u pm me ur facebook and thanks
    You can find many download pages, but nearly all of them just name the file like `` SteamID Changer `` without `` By [ ... ] ``, so you can't know their names.. But keep digging, you might find.

    Well-known ones are, like I said above, OSTROG and The CT Shield ( Dangerous )




    Really, I don't know how to make it work nor how to add etc.. I'm not a programmer or a coding enthusiast, I just know that it's like that..


    Some hackers only change their SteamIDs, but not IPs, so banning their IP will get the job done. But the ones that change ID+IP. Well... nothing to do with them, all you can do is destroying them, slap, slay, kick. So that they get bored and won't come back...





    P.S: No more Mr. LMAO, you make me feel old ! xD


  13. #10
    Member Vengeantta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    In Space
    Posts
    197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    233
    Donate
    I think you ask this question on the wrong forum, try alliedmodder or zppv. btw, not sure if anti steam id changer exists but there is a plugin that will automatically ban when someone joining the servers and it detected that person using that specific program/tools that can change steam id.
    Loading...

  14. #11
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    6
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by ViNNiE View Post
    You can find many download pages, but nearly all of them just name the file like `` SteamID Changer `` without `` By [ ... ] ``, so you can't know their names.. But keep digging, you might find.

    Well-known ones are, like I said above, OSTROG and The CT Shield ( Dangerous )




    Really, I don't know how to make it work nor how to add etc.. I'm not a programmer or a coding enthusiast, I just know that it's like that..


    Some hackers only change their SteamIDs, but not IPs, so banning their IP will get the job done. But the ones that change ID+IP. Well... nothing to do with them, all you can do is destroying them, slap, slay, kick. So that they get bored and won't come back...





    P.S: No more Mr. LMAO, you make me feel old ! xD

    Oh Thank you anyways :'(

  15. #12
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    6
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeantta View Post
    I think you ask this question on the wrong forum, try alliedmodder or zppv. btw, not sure if anti steam id changer exists but there is a plugin that will automatically ban when someone joining the servers and it detected that person using that specific program/tools that can change steam id.
    People in alliedmodders and zppv most of experienced ones are offline and doesnt help what i know is that lgk zombie plague has an anti steam id changer so i came here to get this plugin from one of your staffs but still no one is helping me and giving me an answer :'(

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •