Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

Pred's JailBreak Admin Application

JailBreak Admin Application

In-game Name
    [LgK] Khqlid

STEAM/VALVE ID
    STEAM_0:1:7231958

Country
    Palestine

Timezone
    GMT+2

Time spent in our community
    long enough

Have you ever been banned from our servers (if so, explain why)?
    ye

Do you have any prior experience as an Administrator in a community
    Yes

Are you currently a member/admin/moderator etc. in another community
    No

How often are you on JailBreak on a daily basis
    im active enough

Do you know how to work the AMX Commands
    Yes

Can you spot someone using scripts
    Yes

Why do you think you deserve this position? (Type a paragraph with 4 lines at least)
    I deserve this postion because im active as fuck, when new players join i try to teach them how to play jb especially Cts so when im just normal member they may not trust me but when im admin ofc they will listen to me better,
    i were admin before and doing great job.think its time to get back to jb team.
    I can help the team,im active good so sometimes a noob players join ct and freekills everybody when there is no admin and this pisses players off and they leave.
    Last edited by Pred; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:53 PM.

2. Thanks Yomama thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate

Why do you think you deserve this position? (Type a paragraph with 4 lines at least)
    I deserve this postion because im active as fuck, when new players join i try to teach them how to play jb especially Cts so when im just normal member they may not trust me but when im admin ofc they will listen to me better,i were admin before and doing great job.think its time to get back to jb team xd.

Edit it and make it 4 lines, @Aboody @Dracola @AngryFace @TraGiC @Aboody @Danger @Zixler @bZaAraA @JackFrost @Zikki @Mau5
    I will give my opinion in a moment.
    Last edited by Yomama; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:51 PM.

4. Thanks Pred thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomama View Post

I deserve this postion because im active as fuck, when new players join i try to teach them how to play jb especially Cts so when im just normal member they may not trust me but when im admin ofc they will listen to me better,i were admin before and doing great job.think its time to get back to jb team xd.
    You Better edit it and make it 4 lines before joe responds
    Stfu. #vouch for prem administration. This guy taught me how to become administration. Exactly the same thing like you. He would do great job

6. Thanks Pred thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Hello Pred,,
    You're a good player good CT always watches out if someone abusing sometimes tries to help the players in need you seem to be a nice guy from the inside i don't really know you that much , you call good days when you are CT mostly fun days sometimes but there are some problems with you by problems i mean flaws , Firstly You shouldn't disrespect the players even when they get you mad no matter what just stay nice with them , if someone free kills you first talk to him in a nice and a good way and ask him to give you a freeday if he doesn't, ask help from an admin and see what he can do , when someone disrespects you in chat ask an admin to gag him or give him a warning , don't call an admin trash when he is trying to help you , you rarely help players which you need to improve when you become an admin , i didn't know you in the past so i cant judge if you were a good or a bad player , just fix those problems and i'm sure you can make it as an admin so i am gonna go ahead and give you a I wanna see you fix all of these problems while admin.

#Vouch4Trial
    Last edited by Yomama; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:05 PM.

8. Thanks Pred, oLdGamer thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Hi ,
    ur a good player who know the rules, good ct , calls good and funny days, helping players , never saw u disrespecting , ur friendly , and i think u can use AMX cmnd cuz ur admin in Pub eur i guess .

So, when i applied for admin (firsttime which was deneid) All the Admin said , that i talk in Arabic . i saw u 2-3 times speaking in Arabic , and i hope u to change !
    U said that u were admin before ? before half a year maybe ?
    Here my #Vouch GL!
    Last edited by Mau5; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:10 PM.

10. Thanks Pred thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Items Jailbreak Admin 1 month
    Donate
    Hi pred:

ur a good player who know the rules and calls good and funny days, helping players ur friendly and your not a trigger happy SO you get My #Vouch
    GoodLuck

12. Thanks Yomama, Pred thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Pred is a old admin who is chill and knows the rules. His activity is fairly good. The way he interacts with people is remarkable. He is respectful and knows how to use amx commands. He is a dude who has been with jb for a long time so he knows how to help people and how to talk to them. It will be easy for him to solve their problems. Good luck, #Vouch.

14. Thanks Pred thanked for this post
    PUB[EU] Server Manager
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Pred is one of the most active players i've ever seen. plays EST and GMT time, helped me alot with pubEU specially when i can't play. he helped me with jb when i first came back. he's funny and serious at the same time. he knows when to joke and when to stop, i never saw him exceeding the limit with anyone. #Vouch

16. Thanks Pred, Yomama thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    vouch from me first of all he is active and know the rules he play ct helping players .
    Good luck
    http://lgk-clan.com/images/smilies/biggrin.png

18. Thanks Pred thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Hello, nice to see you applying ,

Well, you are an old player, active, i always see you in jb whenever i join the server, friendly to everyone, u don't fight usually with the players, u have an experience in administrating (former admin), very good rule knowledge, can ban hackers, and mature.

On the other hand, you sometimes talk in Arabic, get mad easily, spammer and sometimes disrespectful, too. Also i rarely see you in the ct team tbh
    Regards,

20. Thanks Daniel, Pred thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Items Zombie Plague Admin 1 month
    Donate
    hi @Pred nice to see you applying but i want something to say to you so you can make those things better i am gonna tell you with green what is good yellow that is a half (yes and no) and red what is bad (that you need to improve it)

- activity you are active alot good job !
    - goes CT nice you go jb and know rules
    - friendship you are not alot friendly with me you sometimes disrespect me saying to me fuck u but still u are friendly with others
    - talent ur good at teaching the new players the rules i love seing that
    - courtesy i have seen you saying to many players fuck u, u b*t** as*h*** without a reason and you dont really ignore them if they start but you keep talking bad sometimes in chat i am saying what i seen in the beginning of time
    - active in forums
    between i am donor of jb
    #VOUCH 2 WEEKS TRIAL WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU @Pred HOPE YOU GET IT
    Shizofrenic if life would be better and easier without bad words and quotes, without broken hearts, without sickness, and without lies, and without the sadness, without madness, without pathetic minds, without the DEATH. I love something more than everything i love U Reseah! I need you i wish i never loved you, i wish we never met i wish that i never would be a schizophrenic or a psychopath i am sorry for everything bad i did to you Rest In Peace ... U Prefsh Ne Paqe <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    :/ lmao i didn't say this things bro
    Last edited by Pred; 1 Week Ago at 09:04 AM.

23. Thanks DragonSlayer thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Items Zombie Plague Admin 1 month
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pred View Post
    :/ lmao i dont say this things bro
    thats what i see in chat sometimes maybe you joke but i dont know if that a joke u know and i like community grown i just gave you a vouch cause you deserve it but i know u said me piece of sh*t
    Shizofrenic if life would be better and easier without bad words and quotes, without broken hearts, without sickness, and without lies, and without the sadness, without madness, without pathetic minds, without the DEATH. I love something more than everything i love U Reseah! I need you i wish i never loved you, i wish we never met i wish that i never would be a schizophrenic or a psychopath i am sorry for everything bad i did to you Rest In Peace ... U Prefsh Ne Paqe <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by ArianAmini View Post
    Hi pred:

ur a good player who know the rules and calls good and funny days, helping players ur friendly and your not a trigger happy SO you get My #Vouch
    GoodLuck
    Quote Originally Posted by 265 View Post
    Pred is one of the most active players i've ever seen. plays EST and GMT time, helped me alot with pubEU specially when i can't play. he helped me with jb when i first came back. he's funny and serious at the same time. he knows when to joke and when to stop, i never saw him exceeding the limit with anyone. #Vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by shizofrenic View Post
    hi @Pred nice to see you applying but i want something to say to you so you can make those things better i am gonna tell you with green what is good yellow that is a half (yes and no) and red what is bad (that you need to improve it)

- activity you are active alot good job !
    - goes CT nice you go jb and know rules
    - friendship you are not alot friendly with me you sometimes disrespect me saying to me fuck u but still u are friendly with others
    - talent ur good at teaching the new players the rules i love seing that
    - courtesy i have seen you saying to many players fuck u, u b*t** as*h*** without a reason and you dont really ignore them if they start but you keep talking bad sometimes in chat i am saying what i seen in the beginning of time
    - active in forums
    between i am donor of jb
    #VOUCH 2 WEEKS TRIAL WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU @Pred HOPE YOU GET IT
    Thank you all for giving your opinions here.

26. Thanks DragonSlayer thanked for this post
    GG Senior Admin + JB Admin + DD2 Trial JackFrost's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    My observation to him is slight good.

He respect players, active but I never saw him went or join the CT's team to call a days just in T's rebelling. ( LOL )

as I can see those vouches I cant deny I will give my vouch and give him chance.

#VOUCH4TRIAL
    162.248.91.4:27015 > Gun Game Server
    74.91.126.6:27015
    > Jail Break Server

Death Punch

The old is "Gone"
    -
    No point in demanding something that doesn't exist.

SAITAMA ( ONE PUNCH MAN 2 )

28. Thanks Pred thanked for this post
    JB Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Pred your admin application has been Accepted as an 2 week trial.

Main thing of an admin in a JB server is to listen to the players and their issues, if a player asks u for help u need to help him as much as possible. In the time lapse of your trial you will be tested by one of our JB Management Team if you're eligible of continuing being an admin or u do not fulfill the conditions. If u were caught not helping players and refusing to do so, actions will be taken.

Read the following guide to make sure of admin commands --> http://lgkclan.com/showthread.php?50...ak-Team-Roster

Closed/Moved.

30. Thanks Pred thanked for this post