Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Items Zombie Plague Admin 1 month
    Donate

hello Zombie Plague Managers/Administrators

Hello Management Team / Administrators / Donors i want to ask for some help here i started to fell in love with Zombie Plague again and i started to play in in and i am gonna try to help Zombie Plague with admin powers i want to be admin here but its been a long time since when i was admin in here i want someone to help me to be a admin someone from perm admin team or from the Manager KafKef since i don't understand reading it so for just telling me for like some simple ways while in game and when i make my points i will try to get the admin in here so maybe one day i can apply here but i just need some good ways to be a good admin here cause this server has a lot of rules and a lot of amx accesses so will anyone from managment or administrator team here gonna be willing to help me while i am in game and in forums too
    Shizofrenic if life would be better and easier without bad words and quotes, without broken hearts, without sickness, and without lies, and without the sadness, without madness, without pathetic minds, without the DEATH. I love something more than everything i love U Reseah! I need you i wish i never loved you, i wish we never met i wish that i never would be a schizophrenic or a psychopath i am sorry for everything bad i did to you Rest In Peace ... U Prefsh Ne Paqe <3

lying is the worst thing in the world Fireboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    449 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Focus on be a good Dust2 admin first and get perm admin cause if you cant get admin in a simple server like Dust2 you wont be able to be a ZP admin

Fireboy #LgK-ClaN.CoM

3. Thanks oLdGamer, DragonSlayer thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @shizofrenic I'm glad you want to be zp admin!
    but as he said @Fireboy first won dd2 perm admin.
    Prove that you are good there and we will talk again.
    as you apply fo zp admin you must get all the approval.

5. Thanks oLdGamer, DragonSlayer thanked for this post