Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  28
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Member DartHRevaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    197
    Donate

    I am just bored of this

    Member name: DartHRevaN
    Admin who abused: Mau5 and Ayda
    In which server (and map if possible): Jailbreak
    Your in-game name: [LgK] DartH #B
    What is your steam/valve ID: STEAM_0:1:161773256
    Evidence of any: http://www.mediafire.com/file/acs3komptbu1cj7/%5BSTEAM_0_1_161773256%5D_lgkJB_jail_storm_v1.dem
    Description of what happened(include time and timezone if possible):


    I will try to make it simple. Few days ago, Schizofrenic was calling me his wife and was telling me "oh lets make a baby" and many other words, but we were kind of friends. But since like yesterday, this guy is only telling me "stfu" or "ur not funny" and provokes me. So, obviously, i got pissed, and I told him to "stfu".
    Today, i told him that I was his ex wife to joke, but he kept telling me the same shit. And he asked admins to punish me (gag or ban), which do not make sense : he provokes me so I am getting pissed, and then he accuses me of disrespect in front of admins.


    So I would appreciate if this kid could stop searching problems with me (like he did for the double-clanning report), because other people actually think that we are kids fighting each others, while HE and only HE is provoking like a kid and then complaining about it. So now I look like a dumbass because of a guy behaving like a kid, which is a very unpleasant situation.


    So, some admins (I will only say the name of Mau5 and Ayda, this time) do not take the time to search for some prooves or do not even listen my version of it and ban me like after 10 seconds (like Mau5 did). I personally think, without any disrespect, that this is not really holding admin job properly ; they are not admins, they are members with to much power. And therefore i feel like injustice, after 2 bans of 2 hours for no PROVED reasons (Schizo was even not banned too).


    Regards
    Last edited by DartHRevaN; 06-13-2018 at 09:04 AM.

  2. Thanks JackFrost, oLdGamer, GronEdson, GodFather thanked for this post
  3. #2
    Donator Ayda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    296
    Donate
    I banned you bcz you couldnt stop spamming and talking while i told you guys to stop joking if you guys cant take the jokes. and i even gagged you both but you kept spamming the chat nothing is here called *abuse* i shouldve banned you before this.

  4. #3
    Pug Admin Mau5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    217
    Donate
    is this admin abuse? or ur reporting shizo ?
    well well well ,
    when u and shizo started this , i wasnot in the serve and i said that, that i cant ban anyone for that, and i dont know what happenedwhen i was in the game ayda gagged both of u ,yo mama told BOTH to stop ,and i Pm U in the game and i told u to stop .
    so, in the admins chat , the admins were saying ,that u said to shizo "hey my ex wife,"
    thats all what i know
    about what happened when i was in the sv, when i interred , yo mama (new babysitter @Shooter u got what u want xD) was telling them to stop ,the map changed ,they continued ,me/ayda/yomama said to u to stop , even some players said to u stop *Robin* and i can remember what yo mam said " ur annoying the players STOP"

    and i dont know what i did? i said that i was not in the server and i dont know what happened ,,,
    and also u were talking about doubleclanning ? WHX?

    this guy is a TOXIC, ask all the admins about his disrespects in the server , i gagged/kicked/banned him before but it seems he didn't care,
    wanna proof ? last night u were fighting with The Noob or arian idk , i gagged both of , and i banned u ,@darth can u say why i banned u , and ididn't ban the other guy ?
    https://imgur.com/a/X9GJx2A
    PS ;i dont have a demo or ss about what happened between u and shizo ,cuz the other admins was handling this ...but the map was : @jOe21 what the map that shooter suggested to add? the dark map ? with no lights?
    يآ محلآهم أول مآآ عرفناهم ° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧

  5. Thanks Ayda, Ice, Yomama thanked for this post
  6. #4
    Pug Admin Mau5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    217
    Donate
    Active bans (1)
    Date Player SteamID Admin Reason Length
    13.06.2018 [LgK] DartH #B STEAM_0:1:161773256 Ayda*-* Disrespect/Racism 2 Hours

    Expired bans (2)
    Date Player SteamID Admin Reason Length
    11.06.2018 [LgK] DartH #B STEAM_0:1:161773256 Mau5 #LgK Disrespect/Racism 2 Hours
    10.06.2018 [LgK] DartH #B STEAM_0:1:161773256 [LgK] Yo mama #Ck Disrespect/Racism 2 Hours
    يآ محلآهم أول مآآ عرفناهم ° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧

  7. #5
    Pug Admin Mau5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    217
    Donate
    u can check the logs.btw
    يآ محلآهم أول مآآ عرفناهم ° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧

  8. #6
    Member Potato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Prishtina
    Posts
    583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    88
    Donate
    thanks for the report first of all darth u can read my signature and get it whats going on i joined the game today darth said "oh hi shizo my ex wife" then i said darth i am not ready for joke so i said shut up darth idk i thing i said that darth said WUT? i said i want to play with silence pls dont talk to me Darth: stfu kid then i turned back wtf is wrong with u ? darth: stfu kid u suk ... lmao i dont know what the hell its going on theres no people who respects me and also many admins were there yo mama was there too and i was joking with abood abood said to me in mic HEY SHIZO U KNOW WHAT? and i told him CHICKEN BUTT ! HAAHAH thats just a joke and darth: stfu kid LMFAO? i am tired from this guy too come on daniel / joe / shady Go in jb and ask everyone who darth is u guys are 4 hours maximum active and darth is more u will never know how this guy disrespects people and insults them and he also is racist sometimes against some country's and from like a week ago this guy said "indian's are so poor LOL" something like that this guy gets warned for disrespect/insult/racism and he still keeps going on and on and will never stop ..... im not in a mood to laugh for what happened 2 days ago i got shock i became Schizo i couldn't see like i got blind for 30 seconds... abood yo mama ayda and who else was there? yall are my witnesses and i also said to waz that "can you tell darth to not talk to me i am not in mood" and waz said ok shizo ... and darth of course has been continue with telling me fukin kid u suk and other things while i am in this situation and i also gonna say to everyone that dd2 is the only server that i get the respect from everyone in nowhere else except dd2 idk why only in dd2 are the people respectful to mee everyone says to me in dd2 nice one shizo you are a excellent admin and what do i got from those jb admins no offense i love all but all jb players tell me "stfu u suck fuck u u bitch lmao" i love all all and all no matter who but i still want to respect me that's what i want i dont want anyone to get punished here i dont want anyone to be banned here only immature people i know i am kid darth i am only 14 and i have alot of things to do in life stop disrespecting me bros plz stop this i dont want to be offended/insult
    Rebeller}* TEAM War Clan (this is not a clan like LgK this is only war clan we fight who wants to fight with us and who wants to join can join )

    --------------------------------
    Owner: Me
    --------------------------------

    --------------------------------
    Ace: looking
    --------------------------------

    ---------------------------------
    King: Jokita, NoMercy
    ---------------------------------

    ---------------------------------
    Queen: SamiFrosty
    ---------------------------------

    ---------------------------------
    Jack: looking
    ---------------------------------

    12345678910 looking

  9. Thanks ScottAdkins thanked for this post
  10. #7
    Don't cry on your loss just raise your hands and say allhammdulillah. TaketheL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1039 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Points
    571
    Donate
    @Yomama when I saw the logs it looks like you were in the server so please explain to us who is right and who is wrong since you are the Senior admin of jb
    إذا أحب الله عبدا ابتلاه
    اذا طعنت من الخلف فاعلم انك فى المقدمة
    ۞ أَلَمْ يَأْنِ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن تَخْشَعَ قُلُوبُهُمْ لِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَمَا نَزَلَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَلَا يَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلُ فَطَالَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَمَدُ فَقَسَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESKyh6EPIzg

  11. Thanks Potato, DartHRevaN thanked for this post
  12. #8
    Pug Admin Mau5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    217
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by shizofrenic View Post
    thanks for the report first of all darth u can read my signature and get it whats going on i joined the game today darth said "oh hi shizo my ex wife" then i said darth i am not ready for joke so i said shut up darth idk i thing i said that darth said WUT? i said i want to play with silence pls dont talk to me Darth: stfu kid then i turned back wtf is wrong with u ? darth: stfu kid u suk ... lmao i dont know what the hell its going on theres no people who respects me and also many admins were there yo mama was there too and i was joking with abood abood said to me in mic HEY SHIZO U KNOW WHAT? and i told him CHICKEN BUTT ! HAAHAH thats just a joke and darth: stfu kid LMFAO? i am tired from this guy too come on daniel / joe / shady Go in jb and ask everyone who darth is u guys are 4 hours maximum active and darth is more u will never know how this guy disrespects people and insults them and he also is racist sometimes against some country's and from like a week ago this guy said "indian's are so poor LOL" something like that this guy gets warned for disrespect/insult/racism and he still keeps going on and on and will never stop ..... im not in a mood to laugh for what happened 2 days ago i got shock i became Schizo i couldn't see like i got blind for 30 seconds... abood yo mama ayda and who else was there? yall are my witnesses and i also said to waz that "can you tell darth to not talk to me i am not in mood" and waz said ok shizo ... and darth of course has been continue with telling me fukin kid u suk and other things while i am in this situation and i also gonna say to everyone that dd2 is the only server that i get the respect from everyone in nowhere else except dd2 idk why only in dd2 are the people respectful to mee everyone says to me in dd2 nice one shizo you are a excellent admin and what do i got from those jb admins no offense i love all but all jb players tell me "stfu u suck fuck u u bitch lmao" i love all all and all no matter who but i still want to respect me that's what i want i dont want anyone to get punished here i dont want anyone to be banned here only immature people i know i am kid darth i am only 14 and i have alot of things to do in life stop disrespecting me bros plz stop this i dont want to be offended/insult
    I think u cant reply ,since he reported me xd ,
    shit i forgot to talk about abood
    يآ محلآهم أول مآآ عرفناهم ° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧

  13. #9
    Veteran GronEdson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Perú
    Posts
    1,309
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    1,432
    Donate
    @jOe21 If @shizofrenic is guilty of this problem, you could suspend your trial period in dust_2.

  14. Thanks TaketheL, DartHRevaN thanked for this post
  15. #10
    Fun Server Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    89
    Donate
    Yesterday I gagged him, yomama gagged him twice we said if he does it again 1 week van. He’s extremely disrespectful jokes with you, you joke back (noob no you are) ends up saying suck my dick you bitch ...etc. bitch and shits that are so annoying that made admins fight on staffchat yesterday. Just ban him for a week that’s what Khalid, yomama, me, dracola said yesterday.

  16. Thanks Yomama thanked for this post
  17. #11
    Absolute Retardation Yomama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Jordan/Amman
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Points
    187
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by jOe21 View Post
    @Yomama when I saw the logs it looks like you were in the server so please explain to us who is right and who is wrong since you are the Senior admin of jb
    I actually did see the chat from hlstats because I joined after they started fighting , so I say that it was darths fault since he started harrasing him when shizo joined he didn't say anything to him Darth said hey my ex wife shizo something like that , it's. also shizos fault because yesterday or the day before he was saying to Darth that he would make him pregnant but I say they both should be punished.

  18. #12
    Donator Ayda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    296
    Donate
    shizo don't get me wrong. but if you respect people people gonna respect you back why are you saying *please dont insult me* but in the server acting like some1 else and making bad jokes like *ayda can i kiss you on your lips?* what kind of joke is this lmao u think people will respect u with those jokes u make?

  19. Thanks BioSnake, 265, Danger thanked for this post
  20. #13
    ZP Server Manager kafkef's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Points
    234
    Donate
    the one who does not tolerate jokes will not joke to the other.
    what's your problem here. stop every day to fight for nothing,and to deal with people.

  21. Thanks Ezekill, DartHRevaN, 265, VideX thanked for this post
  22. #14
    Member Potato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Prishtina
    Posts
    583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    88
    Donate
    @Ayda later i got it what i have said and i said sorry i was just not normal that time may Allah forgive me i know i am just a stupid dumb kid i dint even pass the 9 grade i just.. i just need some help like i don't feel good sometimes when i get mad i lose my mind ....
    Rebeller}* TEAM War Clan (this is not a clan like LgK this is only war clan we fight who wants to fight with us and who wants to join can join )

    --------------------------------
    Owner: Me
    --------------------------------

    --------------------------------
    Ace: looking
    --------------------------------

    ---------------------------------
    King: Jokita, NoMercy
    ---------------------------------

    ---------------------------------
    Queen: SamiFrosty
    ---------------------------------

    ---------------------------------
    Jack: looking
    ---------------------------------

    12345678910 looking

  23. #15
    Veteran Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    844
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    1,310
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by shizofrenic View Post
    @Ayda later i got it what i have said and i said sorry i was just not normal that time may Allah forgive me i know i am just a stupid dumb kid i dint even pass the 9 grade i just.. i just need some help like i don't feel good sometimes when i get mad i lose my mind ....
    you keep saying sorry, we dont want ur sorry we want to see ur actions change
    and dont say these things to a girl especially to ayda lol
    and why no one tagged daniel @Daniel habebe

  24. Thanks GronEdson thanked for this post
  25. #16
    Member DartHRevaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    197
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 265 View Post
    Yesterday I gagged him, yomama gagged him twice we said if he does it again 1 week van. He’s extremely disrespectful jokes with you, you joke back (noob no you are) ends up saying suck my dick you bitch ...etc. bitch and shits that are so annoying that made admins fight on staffchat yesterday. Just ban him for a week that’s what Khalid, yomama, me, dracola said yesterday.
    Who are you talking about?


    I did not understand that Schizofrenic was not joking this day, because few days before, he was in the opposite mood. But when I am not in the mood too, of course, people piss me off too.


    And guys I do not understand why you are focusing on Schizo only, because this thread is in the admin abuse section.
    I am here to say that some admins (if you want the names I can tell you) are like "oh, is it a baby-sitting server?", and they do not care about who's right and who's wrong. I know it is boring to search the 1st error, but if they do not do it, it means that if someone pisses me off and insults me and that i say "stfu", they are gonna say like "oh DartH, BEHAVE OR GAG!!". Therefore, I am in a shitty situation because of another guy!


    And btw Mau5 IM NOT A FUKIN TOXIC!!! and I am talking about double-clanning, which concerns an old problem that I had with Schizofrenic.
    I like LgK and i try to be involved in it as i can, and btw did I blame you when before getting admin, you were taunting, doing shit in CT and speaking arabic?? ---->NOPE
    Do not talk to me like if you were superior, who da fuk are you? Because admin do not means king, it means a member with server responsabilities, thank you!

  26. #17
    Fun Server Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    89
    Donate
    Okay ik I’m not allowed to post anything but I really can’t read that bullshit Shizos writing replying to Ayda. Shizo didn’t you create a topic and create bab al hara drama season 99 about your dying girlfriend from cancer and then u ask ayda to kiss her. I can’t take you seriously any more or believe any bullshit you come up with, specially after that. @Daniel @Shooter @Yomama @jOe21 had to address this because in my pervious reply I blamed darth, I’ll be unfair and unjustest if I don’t say that shizo had something to do with it.

  27. Thanks VideX thanked for this post
  28. #18
    Fun Server Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    89
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by DartHRevaN View Post
    Who are you talking about?


    I did not understand that Schizofrenic was not joking this day, because few days before, he was in the opposite mood. But when I am not in the mood too, of course, people piss me off too.


    And guys I do not understand why you are focusing on Schizo only, because this thread is in the admin abuse section.
    I am here to say that some admins (if you want the names I can tell you) are like "oh, is it a baby-sitting server?", and they do not care about who's right and who's wrong. I know it is boring to search the 1st error, but if they do not do it, it means that if someone pisses me off and insults me and that i say "stfu", they are gonna say like "oh DartH, BEHAVE OR GAG!!". Therefore, I am in a shitty situation because of another guy!


    And btw Mau5 IM NOT A FUKIN TOXIC!!! and I am talking about double-clanning, which concerns an old problem that I had with Schizofrenic.
    I like LgK and i try to be involved in it as i can, and btw did I blame you when before getting admin, you were taunting, doing shit in CT and speaking arabic?? ---->NOPE
    Do not talk to me like if you were superior, who da fuk are you? Because admin do not means king, it means a member with server responsabilities, thank you!
    how can you say I’m not toxic and be toxic in your response ...

  29. #19
    Pug Admin Mau5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    217
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by DartHRevaN View Post
    Who are you talking about?


    I did not understand that Schizofrenic was not joking this day, because few days before, he was in the opposite mood. But when I am not in the mood too, of course, people piss me off too.


    And guys I do not understand why you are focusing on Schizo only, because this thread is in the admin abuse section.
    I am here to say that some admins (if you want the names I can tell you) are like "oh, is it a baby-sitting server?", and they do not care about who's right and who's wrong. I know it is boring to search the 1st error, but if they do not do it, it means that if someone pisses me off and insults me and that i say "stfu", they are gonna say like "oh DartH, BEHAVE OR GAG!!". Therefore, I am in a shitty situation because of another guy!


    And btw Mau5 IM NOT A FUKIN TOXIC!!! and I am talking about double-clanning, which concerns an old problem that I had with Schizofrenic.
    I like LgK and i try to be involved in it as i can, and btw did I blame you when before getting admin, you were taunting, doing shit in CT and speaking arabic?? ---->NOPE
    Do not talk to me like if you were superior, who da fuk are you? Because admin do not means king, it means a member with server responsabilities, thank you!
    and ur saying ur not Toxic?
    if i was bad ct? why i got admin ?
    report me next time, and ur not the 1 who says if im bad ct ,, or not
    يآ محلآهم أول مآآ عرفناهم ° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧

  30. Thanks 265 thanked for this post
  31. #20
    JB Admin GodFather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Albania
    Posts
    292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    29
    Donate
    Daamnnn what is this about.

    What is this thread about ?? Babysitter , Daddo , Kids , Pregnant , kssing , Kids , Wife , ex Wife , Gf ,Bf ????

    I know im not allowed to post here right now , but guys stop this, come on

    Stop acting like kids . For Real .
    @DartHRevaN @shizofrenic @Mau5 @Ayda

    Im not saying who is wrong and who is right , just stop with these kids jokes .

    For Real !!!
    https://imgur.com/a/pBN5gSt

  32. Thanks ziro, ScottAdkins thanked for this post
  33. #21
    Pug Admin Mau5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    217
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma3sTrO View Post
    Daamnnn what is this about.

    What is this thread about ?? Babysitter , Daddo , Kids , Pregnant , kssing , Kids , Wife , ex Wife , Gf ,Bf ????

    I know im not allowed to post here right now , but guys stop this, come on

    Stop acting like kids . For Real .
    @DartHRevaN @shizofrenic @Mau5 @Ayda

    Im not saying who is wrong and who is right , just stop with these kids jokes .

    For Real !!!
    ma3stro , about myself
    I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT I DID !! lol
    يآ محلآهم أول مآآ عرفناهم ° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧

  34. Thanks VideX thanked for this post
  35. #22
    Staff Daniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Points
    104
    Donate
    Alright all i want to say is, it wasn’t Mau5 & Ayda’s fault since they didn’t start all this. I checked the HLSTATS to make sure what happened or not, it comes out that shizo and darth started with these stupid jokes. Alright both of you don’t start these type of stupid jokes again, maybe you end up getting kicked or banned who knows. Since no abuse happened on this report the situation has been handled.

    Also for shizo & darth this a warning for you guys. Not for the admins since they didn’t do anything wrong.

    Archived/Moved.

  36. Thanks GronEdson, Yomama thanked for this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •