Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

He likes abusing, or he is just crazy ?

Member name: DartHRevaN
    Admin who abused: 265
    In which server (and map if possible): Jailbreak (Damnnigga and Alonecity)
    Your in-game name: [LgK] Darth #B
    What is your steam/valve ID: STEAM_0:1:161773256
    Evidence of any:
    1) http://www.mediafire.com/file/9bcg8uytfgbsmo3/%5BSTEAM_0_1_161773256%5D_lgkJB_jail_damnnigga_red .dem
    2) http://www.mediafire.com/file/pt8no7...onecity_v1.dem

Description of what happened(include time and timezone if possible):

I know some of you are going to tell me I am a snitch......
    This guy perm banned Tagli@nofor having a bad mic in CT, which is completely disproportionated !!
    I came on the server (map Alonecity) and asked him what da fu*k was that abuse, because Tagli@no is my friend, and he was telling me like :
    "oh go report me I don't care" and "if you report me I will ban you"

Then he banned me for 2 hours while I was just joining the server (like 5 min after), and this is already stupid.
    And today, I joined the server and I tried to talk with Tagli@no when 265 started provoking me like "go report me go report me", then I said stfu and he banned me for 1 day. He was just pushing me to disrespect him to get a reason for banning me.

I do not want to be arrogant, but I am here to ask his demotion : this guy is using big punishments for small reasons, when he starts crying for freekill, if the CT disagrees, this guy starts getting extremely MAD and bans gags and kicks. He has problems with his nerves I think.
    When he disrespects people, we cannot do anything, but when we tell him to shut up, then he is getting mad and abuses. You can see on the demos how arrogant he is. Some people say that he is an old player, but this does not means that he is not a fuking bad admin.
    He is just crazy that's all.

Tagli@ano has a demo of what happened when he got permanent ban, if you guys want more details.

Regards.

2. Thanks GodFather, Var, oLdGamer, Dvrkprince thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @265 if u could give ur demos plz, cant hear his mic in his demos for some reason
    This is my signature now

4. Thanks Yomama thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I really can't believe how much reports there are that are going around jailbreak , i'll watch the demo when i get on my PC but right now i can't anyway , @265 can you please explain what happened exactly?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Is it my fault if a faggit loves too much admin power??
    And Empty you dont have any sounds at all? Or only my mic?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    just urs
    This is my signature now

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by DartHRevaN View Post
    Member name: DartHRevaN
    Admin who abused: 265
    In which server (and map if possible): Jailbreak (Damnnigga and Alonecity)
    Your in-game name: [LgK] Darth #B
    What is your steam/valve ID: STEAM_0:1:161773256
    Evidence of any:
    1) http://www.mediafire.com/file/9bcg8uytfgbsmo3/%5BSTEAM_0_1_161773256%5D_lgkJB_jail_damnnigga_red .dem
    2) http://www.mediafire.com/file/pt8no7...onecity_v1.dem

Description of what happened(include time and timezone if possible):

I know some of you are going to tell me I am a snitch......
    This guy perm banned Tagli@nofor having a bad mic in CT, which is completely disproportionated !!
    I came on the server (map Alonecity) and asked him what da fu*k was that abuse, because Tagli@no is my friend, and he was telling me like :
    "oh go report me I don't care" and "if you report me I will ban you"

Then he banned me for 2 hours while I was just joining the server (like 5 min after), and this is already stupid.
    And today, I joined the server and I tried to talk with Tagli@no when 265 started provoking me like "go report me go report me", then I said stfu and he banned me for 1 day. He was just pushing me to disrespect him to get a reason for banning me.

I do not want to be arrogant, but I am here to ask his demotion : this guy is using big punishments for small reasons, when he starts crying for freekill, if the CT disagrees, this guy starts getting extremely MAD and bans gags and kicks. He has problems with his nerves I think.
    When he disrespects people, we cannot do anything, but when we tell him to shut up, then he is getting mad and abuses. You can see on the demos how arrogant he is. Some people say that he is an old player, but this does not means that he is not a fuking bad admin.
    He is just crazy that's all.

Tagli@ano has a demo of what happened when he got permanent ban, if you guys want more details.

Regards.
    i got 1 question what kind of lie is that i still didn't read everything but "if you report me ill ban you xD" wtf is this lol.
    so he wasn't perm banned for his bad mic only, i banned him 2 days until he fixes his mic when joe was there. he goes up to empty tells him that he was supposed to be unbanned or something like that. empty talks to me he said his mic was fixed. i said okay unban him then i go IG i hear the same problem in his mic :P. and then i leave him cuz i just didn't want to be too strict. 2 minutes later he comes up to me shoots me in the head and leaves. comes back does it again and leaves, when he was asked why he said cuz i was mad that you banned me the first time.

for the demos i lost most of them cuz it was yesterday and if i join the same map again the demo deletes and starts again. anyway chat log shows everything. so today i warned tagil and darth to stop they're shit talking about "How crazy admin i am" and how much of a "shitty admin i am", i gagged tagil couple of times so he stopped and then he asked me what can i do to get unbanned i said you can appeal and gave him the link to everything. but dark as we all know him didn't he wants to create more problems. now redbull, khalid, mau5 were there today but mau5 and khalid were there when everything happened cuz we play alot together anyway, i warned him he never listened mau5 asked me to gag him but i didn't knowing his history and i know that he knows the rules. so ban 1 day in my opinion isn't enough for darth. @Yomama @khalid we warned him alot of times that he will get a 1 week ban soon but he never listens, so i hope you @jOe21 @Shady take the week ban in mind.
    i never disrespected anyone knowing he's not my friend, the only one i disrespected was arian yesterday in pug and it wasn't really disrespect. anyway check the chat logs for anything you guys need you'll probably find it (specially admin chat).

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Is it my fault if a faggit loves too much admin power??
    And Empty you dont have any sounds at all? Or only my mic?
    keep disrespecting me and you'll be banned here too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Mau5 You aren't allowed to post here , you may only post here if you are , The admin being reported , The guy who is reporting. Otherwise you cannot write ur opinion , you may only post here if you can provide concrete evidence of defending or supporting either side.

11. Thanks Shady thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    First of all i am mot lying i can see u saying that in the alonecity demo! LMAO get reckt thank you
    ur now asking for more bans?? According to the demos u are getting pissed in one second for small reasons and baning generously.
    Stop blaming me in order to hide ur mistakes thank you! You perfectly know u made mistakes and u were pissed as fuk like a rage god. Time to assume.
    and yes this behavior makes of you a faggit.

And Mau5 idk why u are posting here u werent here as i wasnt here for tagliano!
    u are only judging me according to my last punishments.
    anyway the demos show all of it and 265 ur gonna do NOTHING. To me u understand? NOTHING!
    YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF SINCE U CAME BACK ON THIS SERVER!!
    Last edited by DartHRevaN; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:41 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    First of all i am mot lying i can see u saying that in the alonecity demo! LMAO get reckt thank you
    ur now asking for more bans?? According to the demos u are getting pissed in one second for small reasons and baning generously.
    Stop blaming me in order to hide ur mistakes thank you! You perfectly know u made mistakes and u were pissed as fuk like a rage god. Time to assume.
    and yes this behavior makes of you a faggit.

And Mau5 idk why u are posting here u werent here as i wasnt here for tagliano!
    u are only judging me according to my last punishments.
    anyway the demos show all of it and 265 ur gonna do NOTHING. To me u understand? NOTHING!
    YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF SINCE U CAME BACK ON THIS SERVER!!
    Okay, I just remembered I said I think a new rule should be created about banning or punishing people for useless reports, I talked about that with some staffs so I wasn’t just being angry, and for me being angry well just look I join a game where tagil is unbanned, kills me leaves, kills me and leaves again as a ct. I came I was clearly angry you as the type of person you are tried to piss me off even more. And you said I’m gonna do nothing ���� you’re banned for 1 day already so I think I did something. About the forum staffs will decide since I don’t have access to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Yomama check ur inbox for the demo .
    ما تشوفني بمزح كتير معناتو #اهبل ومجنون
    وقت #الجد بخلي #هيبتك وكندرتي #يتعادلو❌🔇😒

#عمك خفش

15. Thanks Yomama thanked for this post
    Pub [EU] Admin + JB Admin + Pug Trial Pred's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    perm by @Yomama
    at first u dont have to lie i watched the demo
    He Ctbanned Tagli@ano because his mic is so bad + sometimes he freekills 265 in cells and then leave.
    And when he ctbanned him u started disrespecting so u deserved the ban.
    I dont see any abuse here

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    you guys in charge must see that theres no reason for my ban
    u just did bullshit
    stop lying u said much more such as "if u report me il ban u" i know u perfectly remember but ur trying to hide it, the demo shows all i repeat it again
    i didnt try t piss u off i asked u why u baned agli@ano so stop lying man wtf??

• "you’re banned for 1 day already so I think I did something. About the forum staffs will decide since I don’t have access to."

i didnt mean that for the 1 day ban, i mean that for the increasing ban that u were suppose to give me when ull get home so another time stop lying

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pred View Post
    perm by @Yomama
    at first u dont have to lie i watched the demo
    He Ctbanned Tagli@ano because his mic is so bad + sometimes he freekills 265 in cells and then leave.
    And when he ctbanned him u started disrespecting so u deserved the ban.
    u got demo ? give it to you mama.

Quote Originally Posted by Pred View Post
    I dont see any abuse here
    +1
    ما تشوفني بمزح كتير معناتو #اهبل ومجنون
    وقت #الجد بخلي #هيبتك وكندرتي #يتعادلو❌🔇😒

#عمك خفش

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I'm closing the thread for now , i can't watch the demo i have some stuff that i have to do , but i will watch it tommorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate