Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member RobinHood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    165
    Donate

    RobinHood PUG Admin Application

    PUG Admin Application
    In-game Name
    RobinhooD #LgK
    Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:160343188
    Age
    20
    Country
    Palestine
    Timezone
    GMT+3
    Time spent in our community
    since 2016
    Have you ever been banned from our servers (if so, explain why)?
    couble of times, i used to ban myself
    Do you have any prior experience as an Administrator in a community
    Yes
    Are you currently an member in another community
    No
    How often are you on PUG on a daily basis
    not your business shady
    Do you know how to work the AMX Commands
    Yes
    Can you spot someone using scripts
    Yes
    Any additional information we should know of
    nooood :VVVVVVV

  2. Thanks oLdGamer, Pred, Fendral, TraGiC, Shady thanked for this post
  3. #2
    Pug Server Manager Jihad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    MY CHAIR BITCH WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ?
    Posts
    708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    282
    Donate

  4. Thanks TraGiC thanked for this post
  5. #3
    Member TraGiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    95
    Donate
    Robin is a very mature guy very respectful he is active in the server he never insults just to laugh sometimes, for me he deserves to have his access for 2 weeks to see how he can manage during his period of 2 weeks .






    Fun Server looking for admins feel free to apply !

  6. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    261
    Donate
    sorry to post here .
    are u really guys wanna vouches/novouches for this its pug server .the admin just gonna do starting the pug /detecting cheaters banning who left and disabling the FL ofc ✋��its not jailbreak lol @Jihad give robin admin and dont make the server so silly lol
    <<<《《《perm by joe 》》》>>>

  7. Thanks Zixler thanked for this post
  8. #5
    Member RobinHood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    165
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by TraGiC View Post
    Robin is a very mature guy very respectful he is active in the server he never insults just to laugh sometimes, for me he deserves to have his access for 2 weeks to see how he can manage during his period of 2 weeks .
    you don't need to see how i can manage the server lmao, i was pug admin when you were member xD
    jk :VVV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTeBfMmcNP8

  9. Thanks TraGiC thanked for this post
  10. #6
    Member RobinHood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    165
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mau5 View Post
    sorry to post here .
    are u really guys wanna vouches/novouches for this its pug server .the admin just gonna do starting the pug /detecting cheaters banning who left and disabling the FL ofc ✋��its not jailbreak lol @Jihad give robin admin and dont make the server so silly lol
    <<<《《《perm by joe 》》》>>>
    no being admin in pug is not easy thing, you don't have just to play in pug, pug server needs from you to be watching every small thing during the game, specially if you think someone is cheating.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTeBfMmcNP8

  11. Thanks Fendral, TraGiC thanked for this post
  12. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    387
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Points
    91
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinHood View Post
    no being admin in pug is not easy thing, you don't have just to play in pug, pug server needs from you to be watching every small thing during the game, specially if you think someone is cheating.
    You also get the spot as a spectator and join whenever someone leaves proooo

  13. #8
    ytpmE Empty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    GA, USA
    Posts
    1,805
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    566 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Points
    569
    Donate
    Def a vouch robin is a pug star
    and he's admin on pug before
    This is my signature now

  14. #9
    Pug Server Manager Jihad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    MY CHAIR BITCH WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ?
    Posts
    708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Points
    282
    Donate
    @Mau5 , pug needs a brain. i don't need any brainless admin just follow the rules , maybe you get a different situation that it's not in the rules and that's i need in the pug admin because the rules are simple. do you have a brain mau5 ?

    Accepted. don't let me down @RobinHood.

  15. Thanks nacho thanked for this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •