Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

265 did not understand

• Member name: DartHRevaN
      Admin who abused: 265
      In which server (and map if possible): Jailbreak Alonecity
      Your in-game name: [LgK] Darth #B
      What is your steam/valve ID: STEAM_0:1:161773256
      Evidence of any:
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/pt8no7btl8glu60/%5BSTEAM_0_1_161773256%5D_lgkJB_jail_alonecity_v1. dem
      Description of what happened(include time and timezone if possible):

Ill make it simple cause im bored, like many people, of reports:
      i got banned 1 day by this fagg*t because i told him "try hard boy" when he was killing me for a short delay (warden command)
      then he just reminded me that he could ban me (which was a fukin unbalanced reaction, as usuall). i told him DO IT which did not mean that i wanted to get banned, it meant that i dared him to do it for a fukin so small reason.
      So here it is, im banned 1 day, while i had time to play a lot, because i said "try hard boy".

I thank you Shady for his demotion, but now, this guy can only ban on JB server, so if u make a mistake, hes gona ban automatically. Ask people about his fukin stressed out behavior. i dont know wtf is wrong with him

I dont know if he tryed weed or relaxation methods, but can he goes manage his fukin server (pub) and stop creating new problems?
      Im sorry for this report, but if im baned for this, there is a problem.

REGARDS

Last edited by DartHRevaN; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:50 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @265 Anything to say here.
    Last edited by Yomama; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @DartHRevaN the demo showed nothing , it just started with you spawning and Robin saying "So all tees" and then it ended , either it's my CS Broken or your demo just bugged , Can someone else take a look at this demo and tell me if it's just my CS? That would be helpful.

PUB[EU] Server Manager
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    no need for anything here, empty and joe both saw the chat history, and as you can see empty banned you not me. and we're still debating the days, 1 day is just for the time being. @Empty @jOe21

PUB[EU] Server Manager
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    i said if you joke with me im banning you cuz thats what @oLdGamer told me to do, and you called me a dick i warned you i said say one more word and im gonna ban you you said "try hard boy" and all the bullshit you and tagil said after i left.

6. Thanks oLdGamer thanked for this post
    One minute of patience, ten years of peace jOe21's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    964 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Yes I was there and I checked your bans on amxbans you have like 6/7 bans for disrespect racism so I just choose 1 day for what you said to him, for me this time 265 didn't do anything wrong and just stop doing admin abuse reports cuz this isn't an admin abuse report, it should be in Unban req...
    إذا أحب الله عبدا ابتلاه
    اذا طعنت من الخلف فاعلم انك فى المقدمة

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESKyh6EPIzg

8. Thanks PrincessMononoke thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    So people are getting banned for saying “di*k” & “try hard boy”.

I don’t get it yet. How can you be offended by someone calling you di*k? If you can’t handle your emotions then you should never be a jb admin.

10. Thanks PrincessMononoke, Ezekill, VideX, JackFrost, DartHRevaN thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I think the same as redbull and both of you are wrong . Stop trying to be the toughest guy on earth and 265 ur chat logs lol you talk more than my granny maybe if you focus on the gameplay its may help idk
    [IMG][/IMG]

12. Thanks VideX, RedBuLL, DartHRevaN thanked for this post
    One minute of patience, ten years of peace jOe21's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    964 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @RedBuLL and @Ezekill I already ended this case, there shouldn't be anything more to add, Darth reported 265 more than 100 times, darth got banned more than 6 times for disrespecting, they both don't like each other so darth shouldn't even call him dick or whatever plus he didn't respect our SM in the thread so in this case, I should just trash this, @DartHRevaN @265 if I saw you both 1 more time talking or disrespecting each other, will ban you both cuz it starts to be annoying, if you don't like that person don't fucking joke with him, don't fucking disrespect him, don't even talk with him, Darth you are start to be toxic, all I have seen you are trying to bother 265 so he can make any mistakes so you can report him but I understand all this shit so stop it from here, just play in the server and have fun with your friends.
    إذا أحب الله عبدا ابتلاه
    اذا طعنت من الخلف فاعلم انك فى المقدمة

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESKyh6EPIzg

14. Thanks ziro, 265, VideX, oLdGamer, BioSnake, Empty, Aboody, ThomasMerlyn thanked for this post