Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

Lets try this report again

• Nickname of the offender: ju|cy
      Which server was the offender in: dust2 24/7
      Offender's Steam ID or Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:38887650
      Description of hack or rule being broke: ESP (a type of wallhack)
      Proof/demo of the offense being made: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2f2qmd...he/j2.rar/file
      Additional details needed for our DR team to review:
      He is a regular player in lgk, sadly he hacks. I tried to report this guy last time, but didn't have the admin esp. Now with that, everything is way much easier.
      In the link I posted, there are few demos and a 'READ THIS' file.
      Please open and read the 'READ THIS' file while viewing the demos.
      Watch all the timelines I posted in 'READ THIS'. Feel free to view the demos from the beginning to the end as well, since they are very very short.

Edited: add the text that I put in the file

Player: #25 "ju|cy" 265 STEAM_0:0:38887650 4 24:54 56 0

I tried to report this player last time, but didnt have admin esp, now everythings easier.
      Frist we need to understand that if someone cheat, it does not mean that player will trace or wallbang dead on 24/7
      Any smart cheater will try to hide their cheats to make it not obvs as possible. They will either do something to fake
      out the demo, or they will toggle the cheat on / off instead of having them on 24/7. Lets get this started shall we.

* means he toggled on / in my opinion that looks 100% cheating
      There are many more timelines that might show more as well, feel free to watch the whole demo since they are short
      anyways. But I will jsut list out the main ones. The timelines that I list out are so called 'cheater's mistakes'
      We can only catch cheaters if they make a 'mistake'

k1:
      *55:57:00 Looks like a normal spam to you right? since he saw the player. But no, watch closely how he traced the ct,
      doesnt matter where the ct went, hes crosshair is dead on him, through the box, through the door etc. Any normal player
      would just spam the spot where he last seen the enemy, no one will be able to follow the enemy's movements 100% like that
      through walls + without been able to hear the footsteps clearly, unless your cheating.

k2:
      *57:34:00 Watch closely how he place his crosshair, he set up his crosshair placement so that he can just have his crosshair
      dead on that ct just by peeking out the door and without moving the crosshair at all. Sure, this will be legit if you know
      someone's exact spot. Does he had the info of knowing that ct's exact spot? Nop. He knew that cause he had esp on atm.

k3:
      *03:14:00 Watch this one from the very begining. The path he was going, was to upper b. Slow it down to 1/4 speed right in the begining,
      you will see that he instantly changed his path and went to kill the lower ct right after he 'sees' the enemy on his screen. You
      might say the ct throw nades, thats why he knew theres a guy there. But wait, watch it with 1/4 speed, you will know what I was talking
      about. He changed his path before the ct made any noise / throwing any nades. He knew and wanted to kill the lower ct from the begining.

03:23:00 Looks just like a normal spam since its a spam spot right? Maybe, but if you watch all the demos I gave you, you will see his
      spam spots at upper b changes depending where the enemies are. Everytime, I mean every single time, hes spot on. Cloud be luck, but
      every single time? uhmm....

03:41:00 Sure he got spammed by the enemy, and he prob knew the enemy went ct after he came out mid door. The ct can be behind the dark box,
      or green box. Guess what, he choise the right spot once again.

k4
      *07:41:00 Two smokes, and hes shooting dead on the ct crossing long from ct spawn. Your able to see the guy after he shot because of the admin esp.
      Without that, you wont see anything since there were at least 2 smokes. Lucky maybe? Ummmm I dont know about that LOL.

k5
      *10:09:00 Slow the speed down to 1/4 if you want. Perfect trace through the wall. Perfect preaim once again coming out from this guy.
      Its like he just knew the exact spot where the afk was lol. Luck again maybe?? Ummmm

k6
      *14:35:00 This is what I was talking about on k3 03:23:00. You can compare these two demos at these two timelines. You will see his initial
      spam spot are completely different but dead on the enemies. Luck again???

14:57:00 Just some 'normal' wallbangs going on. But what was that on *14:59:40??? Luck again???

k7
      *16:58:00 Just on the first afk ct he killed. Compare that to k5, compare these two demos on his crosshair placement and how he stops etc.
      Seems like he just knows the exact ct location.

*17:13:00 Okay? WTF WAS THAT LOL! He tried to wallbang the guy at long. Just dead with so little info. Still luck?

k8
      *22:42:00 Normal spam spot? Sure. He is just always dead on cts location. This was his frist time spaming that spot through out 60 rounds me
      me spectating him. Guess what, hes dead on the enemy on that one on his first try. Luck??? There are few wallbangs he made before and right
      after this timeline, dead on again. Rest of wallbang just him trying to fake out the demo thats all

*23:01:00 Slow down to 1/4 if you want. The esp bugged. But he was tracing the guy outside b perfecly before he jumps out the window. As you
      can see, right after he jumps out the window, his crosshair is dead on the enemy without moving it. Um....

k9
      *27:37:00 Lol, esp man. This is a typical mistake made by most cheaters. On his screen thats showing his esp, he thought the ct was gonna push
      stairs, so he started to spray right after the esp moves on the stair ways lol. This is just so sad. What do you do when you made a mistake
      like that? You started to prefire and spam random spots that doenst even exists LOL. Thats what he did after that. First time saw him spam
      all the spots on lower like

k10
      *23:46:00 "Just gonna stop and wait there this time, dont mind me." He used to just push out lower to upper and start spaming, but this time,
      he decided to wait LOL.

Any spam / prefire can be due to luck, sure.
      But can someone be that lucky to get them all dead on spot on the correct timing?
      If this isn't cheating, I dont really know what is.
    Last edited by GronEdson; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:10 AM. Reason: Edited: add the text that I put in the file

2. Thanks Pred, BioSnake, Shady, ziro thanked for this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Alright I'm commenting here because an incident happened with him yesterday and I was talking through the whole thing, admins in PUG asked him to scan and he scanned he crashed the first time he did (crashed out of the server, not cs) and he was clean, did it again and he was clean. ill look for the links of the scans but I don't think we use scans anymore. but the fact that more than 1 player has reported suspicions I would say watch this demo 3 times, please. (sorry for commenting here just had to, and I took permission from empty)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 265 View Post
    Alright I'm commenting here because an incident happened with him yesterday and I was talking through the whole thing, admins in PUG asked him to scan and he scanned he crashed the first time he did (crashed out of the server, not cs) and he was clean, did it again and he was clean. ill look for the links of the scans but I don't think we use scans anymore. but the fact that more than 1 player has reported suspicions I would say watch this demo 3 times, please. (sorry for commenting here just had to, and I took permission from empty)
    @Empty please do not give permission for useless comments, it did not help in any possible way. The only thing i see is someone sharing a meaningless experience with the suspected player regarding scans and also stating his opinion.

@265

Cheater Reports & Unban Appeals:
    If you are not the author of the thread for a cheater report, you may not post in that thread unless you get permission by a Demo Reviewer or Staff+ to do so and with good reason. If you are a SM, Admin or below rank, post only if you are going to provide concrete evidence to support or defend either side, not just write your opinion.
    Last edited by Shady; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:47 PM.

5. Thanks Empty, Ezekill, KapTin, oLdGamer thanked for this post
    Demo Reviewer + Zp Senior Admin BioSnake's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I'm going to look at this when I get home, can review this and give your opinions @h4k1 @KapTin @GronEdson @Danger

FAN & LOVE FOR THIS GIRL Danger's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    k1 : i get suspicious at 55:58 shoot the player who is behind the door maybe luck he got shot.
    k2 : Again 57:34 at the mid door shot through the door
    k3 : Clean
    k4 : Clean
    k5 also clean
    k6 : at 14:35 he always shoot at the corner of the wall he know very well that player hiding spot. Clean
    k7 : at 17:14 he was just wallbanging that if the player is hiding there or not and there was a player.
    k8 : Suspicious demo my suspicious start from 22:38 #Fishy
    k9 : 27:38 he was just shooting everywhere so he can get that player
    k10 : Clean

I will go for #Clean he know very well about the hiding spot and where to shoot.

When Israel destroy Palestinian life, for the moment Isreal will die. KapTin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I will review when I get pc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Danger Have you read the "READ THIS" file at all? If you haven't I suggest you do so, since there is no way you can give that kind of output if you read that.
    Last edited by tempo; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:03 AM.

The art of playing in a world of war, do not underestimate me. GronEdson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I just put it in your report, check the first post

Quote Originally Posted by tempo View Post
    @Danger Have you read the "READ THIS" file at all? If you haven't I suggest you do so, since there is no way you can give that kind of output if you read that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Cool, that works too. Make sure you read that while viewing the demos then. Think about the movements he did, the reasons behind it and you will fully understand what Im talking on about. Any legit player, no matter how good you are, you will never make any kind of movements and play styles like him.
    Last edited by tempo; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:36 AM.

The art of playing in a world of war, do not underestimate me. GronEdson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @tempo I have not read and I do not recommend reading it before analyzing it, you would be questioning an action and you would force to see a situation that is not the right one.
    I put it so that you are not quoting the Dr to see that text while they analyze.

• From Demos k1 to k8: everything is normal without any suspicious situation, He is a regular player, supported by the sound, he also knows well the spot where the enemies can be and performs the wallbang of very usual places #Clean
    • Demo k9: in which shoots and wallbang killing the enemy is the normal reaction, they throw 2 flash and only is positioned to shoot but the opponent does not climb the ladder and hides in a place where the bullets is directed, luck! #Clean
    • Demo K10: He sees his friend with a bomb in his hand addressed to the entrance door of the B bomb, he goes up to inspect and goes down to cover himself, he has little life. launches a flash to make the opponent go back but the enemy is already visible and kills him. #Clean

Quote Originally Posted by tempo View Post
    Cool, that works too. Make sure you read that while viewing the demos then. Think about the movements he did, the reasons behind it and you will fully understand what Im talking on about. Any legit player, no matter how good you are, you will never make any kind of movements and play styles like him.
    Last edited by GronEdson; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:49 AM.

13. Thanks PrincessMononoke thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Read it after you analyze it then, wont matter. You will see the thinking process of mine and yours are completely different. There has nothing to do with sound. You should ask yourself, what is hacking look like to you?

Demo Reviewer + Zp Senior Admin BioSnake's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Well I was reviewing the detailed demonstrations and I did not see anything strange, I only saw normal actions of any player, if you think that this guy has wh, these demos do not show it.
    I saw the demonstrations from 1 to 10 and I did not see anything at all strange, I only saw one experienced player.
    I can say that I was reviewing hours this and I did not get anything strange for me in all the tests this #Clean
    For the vote of 3 DR: #Clean
    This player will not be banned.
    Not Banned / Closed / Moved.

16. Thanks PrincessMononoke, GodFather thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Thanks for your report, the player has been banned for wallhack.

18. Thanks tempo, Pred, BioSnake, Fendral, 265, Empty thanked for this post