Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

Admin Abuse - Icerberg (nonsteam admin from Zombie)

Member name: 808panda
    Admin who abused: Iceberg
    In which server (and map if possible): Zombie
    Your in-game name: Panda
    What is your steam/valve ID: STEAM_0:0:62219490
    Evidence of any: Demo below
    Description of what happened(include time and timezone if possible):

Hi admins:

I'm attaching a demo regarding my report on admin abuse on 'Iceberg' (VALVE_5:0:2009595414) from the Zombie server. We are enjoying our time at Zombie playing night crawler mode while Iceberg starts changing people to nemesis(s) instead and slaying them after people have been killed. At the same time, slapping/slaying zombies who are not walking into the 'death zone'. I understand that the objective of a zombie server and that all zombies should do their objectives, but some of us are new to the maps and are exploring the maps still to prepare for future rounds, so I really don't see why with no proper warnings, zombies would get slayed instantly even though zombies are active exploring maps (not AFK), at the same time, Iceberg is so busy converting humans to zombies, but it took Iceberg more than 20 minutes to ban a hacker.

Demo can be found here:
    https://ufile.io/lcwmq

Thank you for your time. There are not many zombie servers around in cs 1.6 and I do appreciate you guys doing a good job keeping this version of the game available. None of us want an admin that people dislike to not want to play in your server anymore.

If you have any questions or need suggestions, feel free to let me know. I'm admin and super moderators at CSDudes servers. Feel free to connect with us!
    Last edited by 808panda; 07-06-2018 at 11:52 AM.

2. Thanks oLdGamer, hEaD thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Donate

Zombie Plague
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Thanks for sharing demo with us @808panda,

As you see on demo I asked questions before I turned them into nemesis just to be fair. And again as you see I warned the 2nd neme "GET OUT OF THERE FIRST" so other human can run away. Once he didn't follow it I slayed that 2nd neme and looked at the console to see who was the 2nd player who answered the question correctly. So then I turned "walid' into nemesis and he didn't even wait a second before attacking and killed a few humans. I slayed him too. By the time Night Crawler wasn't trying at all. I was warning and slapping him to push him to attack and finally I slayed him too. So all my point was not waste people time. I don't think I did something wrong. I kick afks when server is full so people want to play can join. I warn specs and give some time before i kick them.

By the way for banning that speed hack player: I already said in the game that I was busy, and sorry for being late, I wasn't completely in the game during the time, game sound was off. As soon as I saw somebody was reporting there is a hacker, I banned him.

Nothing further.

Iceberg

5. Thanks Timmeh, JackFrost, Chev, oLdGamer, kafkef, Shady, Dracola thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Any solution here.

@kafkef @Chev

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I do not see abuse here...

8. Thanks BioSnake, Iceberg thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I didn't see abuse in the demo, he slayed 2 players for spawn kill and another one for not attacking. @Iceberg I recomend you and any other admin make a question, and make nemesis the first to right answer your question, also make sure to tell the player who won to wait 10 seconds to kill. Choosing a random player as nemesis is not a good idea, since he could not understand english or know the spawn kill rule.

Achieved
    Last edited by Chev; 07-09-2018 at 05:36 PM.

10. Thanks KapTin, oLdGamer, Fireboy, Iceberg thanked for this post