Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11

View Poll Results: Remove parachute

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, absolutely!

13 76.47%
  • No, we want to fly around like superman!

4 23.53%
    When nobody wants your presence, then it's time to leave PowerShell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

Petition to remove the parachute from LgK Jailbreak

Hello there everyone,

as you may know me being one of the previous SMs of Jailbreak I have gone absent for a rather brief time, but for now during summer holidays I've had some freetime in which I've been playing JB for the most of the time. I don't normally post these days, but this is really an issue and a big problem against the growth of LgK's Jailbreak server. I have been visiting other Jailbreak servers and noticed they had a well structured and written plugins but lack player base. Meanwhile our server has both, player base and to some point a good quality server, the existing of VIP perks is really endangering the server to its coffin.

What I'm basically suggesting is, that removing parachute would actually benefit the server A LOT, more than you think. It's mostly cause the VIPs could jump twice and with the help of 150+ FPS they could reach me despite being 1 kilometer apart. I don't have any problems against VIP, but think of this for the normal non-VIP players who play daily and want to have fun in LgK's Jailbreak. Without the help of parachute I'm sure reaching high speed would be impossible.

I know I was a VIP during my SM time, but I didn't use the double jump and parachute mix for the majority of the time to actually let some fun rise around. Seeing players fly around each map at abnormal speed reaching the sky without limit had actually made me sick of playing in LgK, to be honest. I don't mind if you reject my suggestion, but think of the future of the server.

You have the decision in your hands

Best Regards

2. Thanks JackFrost, ThomasMerlyn, 265, TraGiC, oLdGamer, Zixler thanked for this post

GG Staff & Dr

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Of Course! Absolutely!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    This is a great idea @Shady what do you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I agree with this. Btw they will still have the double jump and 500 fps like @Shady or @Zest and they will even get the same speed without the Parachute

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomama View Post
    This is a great idea @Shady what do you think?
    i think he has a valid claim, when he says people go super fast with parachute. However i am not willing to go thru with this suggestion. CT has more than enough defenses implemented that they are able to use by spending jb points, the rest is up to whether the players are good players or not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    if its not zest or shady parachute is not that op
    This is my signature now

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    parachute was not the problem, vip weapons were the problem and its fixed when @Shady made vip weapons more expensive
    if we remove parachute tts have no room to rebel lol also ct shop has helpful things , like 200health , and less dmg for cheap .
    even if all lgk voted yes , i dont think that will happen lmao

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    So... Why cant the CTs buy chutes? @Shady
    You can't always get what you want, but you can want what you get. (wut?)

Macho was here. Kurva is LAME!!!

Build your own dreams, not someone elses.

10. Thanks TraGiC thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    i think he has a valid claim, when he says people go super fast with parachute. However i am not willing to go thru with this suggestion. CT has more than enough defenses implemented that they are able to use by spending jb points, the rest is up to whether the players are good players or not.
    or just say, u want to fly around
    Regards,
    Zixler, Jailbreak Admin

Quote Originally Posted by إبراهيم طوقان
    صامت لو تكلما ...... لفظ النار والدما
    قل لمن عاب صمته .......خلق الحزن ابكما

One minute of patience, ten years of peace. jOe21's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @PowerShell forget about it, it will never happen trust me, that's why I told him to make everything expensive in the VIP shop cuz that's the only thing he will accept to do LOL and maybe I think he won't mind adding a parachute in ct shop, other than that nothing will happen.
    إذا أحب الله عبدا ابتلاه
    اذا طعنت من الخلف فاعلم انك فى المقدمة

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESKyh6EPIzg

13. Thanks Zixler thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    if u had shady's fps, and if u could fly around like him , u would not say a suggestion like this ,
    anyways remove it to prevent @Shady from rebelling
    but as i suggested before 2 weeks , put fps limit so no1 gonna have abnormal speed ,but shady said "hell no"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by jOe21 View Post
    @PowerShell forget about it, it will never happen trust me, that's why I told him to make everything expensive in the VIP shop cuz that's the only thing he will accept to do LOL and maybe I think he won't mind adding a parachute in ct shop, other than that nothing will happen.
    That won't bring anything, since most of VIPs have unlimited money and won't actually get hurt by getting abducted with few hundreds for a nice usp.

You can see from the list of !topmoney that the majority of them has VIP and could use it anytime soon. I'm fine with that, they work hard and receive it as a reward. But the main point here is about restricting parachute, which is really important. For an example, I'm calling my day on jb_snow, and one of the second floor prisoners decides to rebel in this particular round, he can just buy cork screw which costs 100$ and parachute 30$, sums up to 130$, and voila you have perfectly finished the day with a single slash.

Most of my days have been like this and made me really annoyed, either put FPS limit as @Mau5's idea or remove parachute.

By the way, parachute and double jump are considered shop items that may cause harm to the guards, if you're seen with one of them, you can be killed

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerShell View Post
    By the way, parachute and double jump are considered shop items that may cause harm to the guards, if you're seen with one of them, you can be killed
    Actually no, we kill players if they have weapons, parachute & double jump are not considered weapons & they bring no harm, the player's weapons bring harm. And there's a reason you have cocaine & stimulator in CT shop to defend against the 1 hit knives, instead of 1 hits you have to do 2 hits to a CT that buys them. They are there for you to buy with no limit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerShell View Post
    That won't bring anything, since most of VIPs have unlimited money and won't actually get hurt by getting abducted with few hundreds for a nice usp.

You can see from the list of !topmoney that the majority of them has VIP and could use it anytime soon. I'm fine with that, they work hard and receive it as a reward. But the main point here is about restricting parachute, which is really important. For an example, I'm calling my day on jb_snow, and one of the second floor prisoners decides to rebel in this particular round, he can just buy cork screw which costs 100$ and parachute 30$, sums up to 130$, and voila you have perfectly finished the day with a single slash.

Most of my days have been like this and made me really annoyed, either put FPS limit as @Mau5's idea or remove parachute.

Actually all of us stopped using USPs and deagles because we have unilimited money and it would be too op , I agree with you removing the parachute because it brings balance, since the CTs dont have to worry about getting attacked by flying pigeons with cork screws

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Well, I'm just saying that flying around with parachute, even though if the player isn't leaving the area of the event, he could use it to escape and eventually the CTs might die. But I'm not here to debate on that.

I've given my points I wanted to let out, you can make a survey, asking the players what they like. I already did a poll for that
    Last edited by PowerShell; 1 Week Ago at 03:32 AM. Reason: Word

19. Thanks Yomama thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Thank you for your suggestion, parachute won't be removed.

21. Thanks Shooter, TraGiC thanked for this post