Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Donate

Exclamation About bullying and making fun of people.

Well i’ve seen people making fun of each other not in a jokingly way. Jb is falling tremendously because of this, so here is what i want to say to y’all bully’s.

I won’t go easy on you guys anymore which means, bullying people that don’t like it leads to ban since you guys have been warned before and don’t listen. If you’re not an admin, and you tell someone to do something bad like for example ( Go play mario cuz ur kid and delete cs ) this will lead to ban too since i’ve seen people being annoyed because of this. I’ve seen people trash talking & threatening for fun, this will be extremely prohibited and it will lead to a ban more than a day (depends on what kind of behavior they had).

Im saying this since im done looking at people using bad behavior towards each other. So i dont wanna hear why didn’t you warned before banning, you’ve been warned more than 3 times. This goes to the problematic people.

Thanks for reading & have fun playing in JailBreak.

Thread is stickied.

@Yomama @jOe21

GunGame & Pub Staff

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Good point Daniel. And i just want to add: If you are witness and you see something like Daniel has described happen, please take a screenshot or a picture with your cell phone or whatever ..and REPORT it to Daniel Joe21 or Yomama (or any staff who is online. )
    [IMG][/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomama View Post
    I only have one question , is saying "Lol noob" or "ez" in a way that could bother the player isn't allowed anymore?
    He means like for example ( You're kid go delete cs etc ... ) and its not fun when people saying that .

I wanted to say @ArianAmini my apologize when i told u go play with barbies for me it was jokes as i see people not taking as a joke i'll stop . I'm sorry brother
    not doing those behaviors anymore .
    Last edited by TraGiC; 07-09-2018 at 04:09 PM.

Fun Server looking for admins feel free to apply !

4. Thanks Yomama thanked for this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    so ,saying kid to a player leads ban ?
    i understand that u are trying to make the jb better .
    any1 who gets annoyed by some1who's telling him "u are kid " hes actuallly got small mind . at the end we all still kids
    its like this ^kid is telling kid u are kid ^
    and if u are 1of the players who's getting annoyed like that ,why u are playing cs ? its a game which we all supposed to have fun ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    you will need another baby sitter, start looking for one u're just asking for more reports fam... instead of 4 reports a day make them 40. and instead of 2 reports a day about me make them 38.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    567 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    the point of thread is not to create arguments
    saying kid is not gonna get u banned, its saying anything that annoys the other player and that player has told you to stop but you continue to do so will get you banned
    understand?
    use some common sense
    This is my signature now

8. Thanks Daniel, TraGiC, MoonNinja thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mau5 View Post
    so ,saying kid to a player leads ban ?
    i understand that u are trying to make the jb better .
    any1 who gets annoyed by some1who's telling him "u are kid " hes actuallly got small mind . at the end we all still kids
    its like this ^kid is telling kid u are kid ^
    and if u are 1of the players who's getting annoyed like that ,why u are playing cs ? its a game which we all supposed to have fun ?
    Bruh i’m not saying when someones tells ur a kid u get banned, that was an example similar to that. Read what i said closely so you’ll understand.

10. Thanks TraGiC thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty View Post
    the point of thread is not to create arguments
    saying kid is not gonna get u banned, its saying anything that annoys the other player and that player has told you to stop but you continue to do so will get you banned
    understand?
    use some common sense
    Yeah, exactly.

12. Thanks TraGiC thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Belive it or not, its not hard to show respect to each others. and i supose sens this beein going on for to long they have to do something about it. im not much of a JB player anymore ( as i use to be in the old times) but ive seen the drama in the forums and it makes me throw up alittle. Treat others how youself would like to be treated.

14. Thanks Zixler thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    What's about those admins who get killed for rebel and they just rev and back to the cage or to the current game? I've saw this many times.

Also yesterday i got freekilled 2 times by WaZ i know he's a big donor but there is rules that must be respected. There was @RedBuLL someone just said WaZ are you mad? I mean he was just killing us, reviving and killing again. That's annoy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Do not make problems, if there are 2 exchanging comments and some find the message of the other offensive, the admin slows down with a warning, the second warning gagged the one who violated it and the third the prohibition.
    If the faults are from an admin / donor with a player or enter admins, the first adventencia and the second a suspension of it double of time, are admins and should be an example.
    This way they will stop the drama on the server and make it clear that they do not have preference with any admins / donors / players in these cases.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by MainlyCute View Post
    What's about those admins who get killed for rebel and they just rev and back to the cage or to the current game? I've saw this many times.

Also yesterday i got freekilled 2 times by WaZ i know he's a big donor but there is rules that must be respected. There was @RedBuLL someone just said WaZ are you mad? I mean he was just killing us, reviving and killing again. That's annoy
    since we warned the admins many times not to do it, he will lose his admin easily , and when i say admins i mean (every jailbreak admins sms staffs anyone that has access in jb)
    about WaZ even if hes our biggest donator in lgk he must follow rules, and please dont claim anything about him untill u have proof

Don't cry on your loss just raise your hands and say allhammdulillah. jOe21's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Donate
    ok so from now on whoever abuse the revive commands, I will just suspend amx_revive and the revive from the menu from him and yeah I used to revive too but I think it's now enough and it's time to be strict, same thing with amx_weapon.
    إذا أحب الله عبدا ابتلاه
    اذا طعنت من الخلف فاعلم انك فى المقدمة
    ۞ أَلَمْ يَأْنِ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن تَخْشَعَ قُلُوبُهُمْ لِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَمَا نَزَلَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَلَا يَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلُ فَطَالَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَمَدُ فَقَسَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESKyh6EPIzg

19. Thanks Shooter, Yomama thanked for this post
    Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I would like proof too, I don't remember it happening like that.

21. Thanks ziro thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Waz View Post
    I would like proof too, I don't remember it happening like that.
    Don't you?

Can someone tell me how to find the demo of a map? This was 2 days ago in the night like 12 or max 1 am

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Here is the demo: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tm2esi...%2529.dem/file

To view it you must put playdemo or viewdemo "demo (2)" cuz i changed the name.
    @Waz remember it Sir, you didn't even talk
    @Shooter i don't claim without proof i just didn't knew to find it but there is
    Last edited by Lau; 07-10-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    i didnt ask for anything , i said dont claim someone is doing something bad without having proof
    u have proof , idk why u didnt post it from the beginning
    post it in the admin abuse section
    thank u mainly

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Finally, this rule makes complete sense. People referring to other people as "kids" is so annoying as they also forget they were also kids once. People also saying "stfu kid" or disrespecting them in horrible ways. We should have made this rule earlier and be against bullying. Those who dont agree to this, i just dont get there problem... Like is it hard to be nice to other people and quit bullying? Anyways i am happy that Daniel brought this out when nobody did and thanks to him for making this awesome rule.

26. Thanks Yomama thanked for this post