Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: report .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

report .

Your In-Game name: [LGK] SnitCh #ck

Your Valveid/Steamid: STEAM_0:1:2224041 0 04:41 220 0

Offender's In-Game name: [LgK] Darth #B

Offender's Valveid/steam: STEAM_0:1:161773256
    What happened?: he dont help cts he let players go gunroom and then taze them with gun

Date of the incident: 7/10/2018

Proof of The incident: https://www.sendspace.com/file/u7h6m7

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I saw the demo and all you said was true , @DartHRevaN anything to say here , it wont really help you in this case , AND PLEASE do not bring something from your past life with him because you have no proof and i cant do shit , If you do have proof of him pissing you off post it right now and right here.
    https://imgur.com/a/2y7OotH

This is my lgk life cycle

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    In fact yea i dont have anymore demos about his bullshit...
    But taze them with guns mean??? You couldnt call a single proper day and were feeeshooting Nice Guy cause you didnt see him with the gun... so complaining about a bad ct when you are worst is really kind of unfair and i didnt let them in gunroom i didnt see them and then tryed to give some chances
    i can give you a demo if u wish it Yo mama because u can see me killing Many times peiple in gunroom when this guy was away calling his day without carying about rebelers.
    Yousf you are just waiting some occasions to piss me off since i joined LgK: i got a problem with an admin...you are around saying OH BAN HIM BAN HIM ....there are rebelers:OH DONT SPEAK OVER THE WARDEN!
    so then i tryed to make some efforts with you but if you dont give a shit then dont start pissing me off cause i could report you for all ur past bullshit
    i say it clearly without arrogance: im better than you in ct u got nothing to say
    Another post where someone is unfairly crying ...awww poor him...BRUH
    Regards
    Last edited by DartHRevaN; 1 Week Ago at 05:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Alright this case is over , @DartHRevaN i know you are close friends with Nice guy and i know you dislike @TheNoob but that doesn't mean you can prioritize your friend over someone else , we're all brothers in this community so i really dont know the reason of you disliking @TheNoob , even if he annoyed you by any way possible you can always ignore him As i know you've been told by daniel that your last warning was given and next time it should be a Permanent CT ban but i'm not gonna do it , Next time PLEASE Listen to the warden and do not Taze your rebelling friend just to give him a chance , and do not keep healing a player when the warden doesn't want to give him a chance it's not your call , It's the warden's call.

You have been Warned

Closed/Moved
    https://imgur.com/a/2y7OotH

This is my lgk life cycle

5. Thanks TraGiC thanked for this post