Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate

Experienced strafers, help me out please.

I feel like he shouldn't have gotten the speed he did with the little strafes he did, especially in the first video, and the last 3 JB videos. Let me know if you agree / disagree.
    I usually play 640x480, but i raised the resolution for the video.
    If you have no experience in this field & will not provide me useful info about the clips, don't comment.

2. Thanks Var, Moj thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Heifer @zhadyx @Krunkedd @Roli
    Last edited by Moj; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Hes prob using hyper scroll, I never used that so cant comment on that, but I know what happens without hyper scroll, and its impossible to get that speed without strafing like what he did on the last two clips. Shady, u have hyper scroll, r u able to do something similar to last two clips pretty much without any strafing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by tempo View Post
    Shady, u have hyper scroll, r u able to do something similar to last two clips pretty much without any strafing?
    Nope. That's why I'm bothered by this, and not to mention i have more FPS than him. My issue isn't with how he gstrafes, my issue is with how he gains his speed without strafing much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Nope. That's why I'm bothered by this, and not to mention i have more FPS than him. My issue isn't with how he gstrafes, my issue is with how he gains his speed without strafing much.
    Yeah, that is what i mean. I cant do that without stafing, but im not using hyper scroll. I thought u can do that with hyper scroll, but prob not heh. I saw a guy that scripts, pretty much the same, he doesn't need to strafe at all and gain speed mid air.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    There’s a game called - I forgot th version of it. In another word it’s full of scripts. But if you play hns for a long time with enough fingers speed you might be able to strafe like this.

Try to download this cs and try and try to strafe it boosts the speed easily and it’s totally illegal.

first and 2nd videos are normal , the other videos aint normal but i never tried to put 1k fps on this version. later on i will test @Shady it's obv script unless ur using this type of cs. with the hyperscroll mouse , fps and this cs you will go superman the counterstrike version. maybe faster
    Last edited by Jihad; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    There’s a game called - I forgot th version of it. In another word it’s full of scripts. But if you play hns for a long time with enough fingers speed you might be able to strafe like this.

Try to download this cs and try and try to strafe it boosts the speed easily and it’s totally illegal.

first and 2nd videos are normal , the other videos aint normal but i never tried to put 1k fps on this version. later on i will test @Shady it's obv script unless ur using this type of cs. with the hyperscroll mouse , fps and this cs you will go superman the counterstrike version. maybe faster
    i was trying out a hack, and found that theres a hack that boosts FPS & makes you go forward without doing anything as long as you are in the air

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    close steam , try out this game and test its settings. You will find out how the real script is. And I have the cheat you’re talking about @Shady
    Last edited by Shady; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:50 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate

close steam , try out this game and test its settings. You will find out how the real script is. And I have the cheat you’re talking about @Shady
    i have that cs downloaded, but can't really join any servers with it or use any hacks lol. Only good thing is the design & the commandmenu with musics

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Shady did you try the e8 version ? How u can’t join any server I used to dominate people in hns with this game lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Shady did you try the e8 version ? How u can’t join any server I used to dominate people in hns with this game lol
    svc_bad error

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    He's always complaining now about his ping and his fps cant go higher than 200 or something? and I'm certain you cannot gain that much speed is a strafe or 2 xD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    The first two video is normal, with high fps it's possible. The rest is nasty. Seems like a strafe script for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Memory but not in this case due to his high ping and how he cannot get much fps now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    These kind of scripts are mostly used with 60-70 fps. Youtube shows it well. Anyways, the thing is, it's abnormal.

17. Thanks Shady thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    His ping got worse now after changing host.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Ping is same till 240 if you got higher than that your strafe will be fucked it’s matter of FPS and strafing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    These kind of scripts are mostly used with 60-70 fps. Youtube shows it well. Anyways, the thing is, it's abnormal.
    Lol my fps wass in ZP 400/600
    Anyway who tfuck are u gtfo from this post

21. Thanks Jihad thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I'm an experienced strafer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    i just saw the jb videos .
    he even didn't move his mouse (right&left) to gain speed, how the tf he can go that speed?
    "its hpyerscroll" shady u have hyperscroll & 1k fps , can u do that? looking forward , not moving ur mouse?GOING That speed?ofc no..
    and the Gstrafe things needs ahight fps, with good ping , he has 200+ ping
    he already had a vacban on another account
    where is the fps info ?
    so its cheats. and 100% sure about it...
    يآ محلآهم أول مآآ عرفناهم ° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧

24. Thanks Shady thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Keep in mind the videos are from months ago guys so his ping was lower than it is right now, and he claims he had 400 ish fps, so he can certainly gain speed with that fps, but not without strafing. @Mau5 , no I can't gain that speed with even 1000 fps if i don't strafe. And thank you for your input @Memory

and @Moj, show respect to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Moj View Post
    Anyway who tfuck are u gtfo from this post

this is not acceptable.
    Last edited by Shady; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    keep this in your mind , if @Moj is a hns player. with his hyperscroll mouse.
    there's something called fast strafing it requires fast gay ass fingers and the players who has it only the hns players. i don know if he's good at it or not it still a little bit strafe so he might get that speed IF he's fast enough for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Jihad, in that case i would suggest to ask @KurreLicious. He's an old hns player, prolly older than anyone. His opinion would be helpful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Memory he's not older. @Ezo any thoughts wla?
    Last edited by Jihad; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I Can check it when i get home from work

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Jihad, in that case i would suggest to ask @KurreLicious. He's an old hns player, prolly older than anyone. His opinion would be helpful.
    me 2 hns player playing hns/kz but there more like Heifer Krunkred and zhadux u can ask them

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Here comes the proffesional , iam a very old hns player and strafer, and based on wht i saw in the vidz that is totaly not legit at all,u cant do that unless if u have scripts,and @Jihad.. @Shady was using the game ur talking about e8 to record the vidz which is also sus @Shady should get banned LOOOL back to the point,this is not legit for me thats scripts.. there is no legit mother fucker that could get this speed without strafing with his mouse or even get close to this even if he had 1m fps there should be atleast some denying time then u start to gain speed and not as much as that speed.. since we also cant see the sync info which makes it easier dor him to hide his shit,i would say guilty, thats imposible
    [align=center] ^Ezo AweSomeNess [/align]
    [align=center] [/align]
    [align=center]Tag Me In Every Thing Related to Zombie Plauge Server [/align]
    [align=center]
    [/align]

32. Thanks paraNoid, Shady thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    keep this in your mind , if @Moj is a hns player. with his hyperscroll mouse.
    there's something called fast strafing it requires fast gay ass fingers and the players who has it only the hns players. i don know if he's good at it or not it still a little bit strafe so he might get that speed IF he's fast enough for it.
    doesnot matter if hes hns player or no , and even the majority of the HNS servers are using specific rates like fpsmax 100 ,and others.
    so its impossible to get that speed with out even 1 strafe lol
    يآ محلآهم أول مآآ عرفناهم ° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧

34. Thanks Boss thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I find it very intressting and hard how he manage to get that speed up without doing a barley strafe or none, make sens to me he use the script just the first 1-2 seconds before he let the mousewheel take over to hide it. (and to get that extra speed boost)
    Not sure how to explain it in otherwords but my gut feeling says he is using script. Looks way to fishy.

we did this thing in my cold community, a guy was very fishy so we made him record when he played, so you see his hands and keybaord.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezo View Post
    Here comes the proffesional , iam a very old hns player and strafer, and based on wht i saw in the vidz that is totaly not legit at all,u cant do that unless if u have scripts,and @Jihad.. @Shady was using the game ur talking about e8 to record the vidz which is also sus @Shady should get banned LOOOL back to the point,this is not legit for me thats scripts.. there is no legit mother fucker that could get this speed without strafing with his mouse or even get close to this even if he had 1m fps there should be atleast some denying time then u start to gain speed and not as much as that speed.. since we also cant see the sync info which makes it easier dor him to hide his shit,i would say guilty, thats imposible
    i wasnt using that cs when i recorded. I was on steam cs, i copied the designs from that cs cause it looks badass xD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    i wasnt using that cs when i recorded. I was on steam cs, i copied the designs from that cs cause it looks badass xD
    Lmaooo
    [align=center] ^Ezo AweSomeNess [/align]
    [align=center] [/align]
    [align=center]Tag Me In Every Thing Related to Zombie Plauge Server [/align]
    [align=center]
    [/align]

Fun Server Manager
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Ok so here’s my opinion, I’m not an experienced strafer but looking at the comments I just want to reply by saying it’s definitely not a script, I’ve used scripts before scripts don’t make u a fuckin rocket. A script is basically a hyperscroll, u can scroll once and crouch 8282 times, same as scripts. You need to strafe even with a script (look left and right). Shady and I were once playing on a server and someone thought that shady was using a hack I forgot what it was called maybe shady does. The hack was for steamers where you boost ur FPS and strafe so fast without pressing anything. Lmao, I’m not experienced at all but from the video I saw and his demo they’re extremely close.
    its not a script, it’s a cheat. That’s my opinion @Shady @Moj @Ezo @Empty @KurreLicious

39. Thanks Var thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 265 View Post
    Ok so here’s my opinion, I’m not an experienced strafer but looking at the comments I just want to reply by saying it’s definitely not a script, I’ve used scripts before scripts don’t make u a fuckin rocket. A script is basically a hyperscroll, u can scroll once and crouch 8282 times, same as scripts. You need to strafe even with a script (look left and right). Shady and I were once playing on a server and someone thought that shady was using a hack I forgot what it was called maybe shady does. The hack was for steamers where you boost ur FPS and strafe so fast without pressing anything. Lmao, I’m not experienced at all but from the video I saw and his demo they’re extremely close.
    its not a script, it’s a cheat. That’s my opinion @Shady @Moj @Ezo @Empty @KurreLicious
    I was never concerned about a script on Moj's demos, as you said its not gonna give them speed with just a script for gstrafe. In the end they must strafe. And no bitch I was never hacking when I played. I always strafe to gain my speed, but in Moj's case hes barely strafing. And from these clips alone I believe it is just obvious that what hes doing is unnatural and can't be done without hacks, which i can understand now why he was banned for scripting before.
    @Var I think the answer is clear now, unless you want more opinions from zhady or someone else.
    Last edited by Shady; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:35 PM.

Fun Server Manager
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I was never concerned about a script on Moj's demos, as you said its not gonna give them speed with just a script for gstrafe. In the end they must strafe. And no bitch I was never hacking when I played. I always strafe to gain my speed, but in Moj's case hes barely strafing. And from these clips alone I believe it is just obvious that what hes doing is unnatural and can't be done without hacks, which i can understand now why he was banned for scripting before.
    @Var I think the answer is clear now, unless you want more opinions from zhady or someone else.
    Damn, ur dumber than I thought lmao.
    we were playing on a Mexican knifing server with ro or what ever the famous knifers name is, he said a name of a cheat and we were both like wtf is that so I went to check on YouTube and it turned it to be a strafing hack. I never said u hacked, only thing u hacked is ur IQ results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 265 View Post
    Damn, ur dumber than I thought lmao.
    we were playing on a Mexican knifing server with ro or what ever the famous knifers name is, he said a name of a cheat and we were both like wtf is that so I went to check on YouTube and it turned it to be a strafing hack. I never said u hacked, only thing u hacked is ur IQ results.
    nevermind, i misunderstood the "maybe shady does" part

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate
    All that to decide if Moj can get DR+ or no lol, thanks for your time guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    i was trying out a hack, and found that theres a hack that boosts FPS & makes you go forward without doing anything as long as you are in the air

I know very well these hacks, what you mentioned and the groundstraffe hack that you get speed without straffe, you find these types of hack in xHack xHack contains several mechanisms like leap bug to walk slowly in the air up in the air, I think it is an unnecessary comment about it, people always want to take advantage of something
    https://criticalhits.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/DegloKZVwAAw6nZ.png

45. Thanks FinZ thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I do not agree with the use of hacks for experiments or scripts, study to get illegal users, ZP servers do not have banilos-skilled administrators, I've seen several using, many say have a mouse with hyperscroll, the scripts here are, and never believe in someone who is nom-steam
    https://criticalhits.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/DegloKZVwAAw6nZ.png

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    I just looked into this, its an obvious cheat around the 3rd clip onwards. Hes accelerating with little to no input on yawspeed. In cs, its only possible to maintain speed to a certain extent with just perfectly timed ducks, not accelerate. With 2000 fps, I will not be able to replicate what he is doing.

this video was taken place when i was primed in cs. This means my strafe sync was at my best, and this strafing style was most optimized for speed. MY strafes and speedgain are drastically different from his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSChu4TeqOI

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by eezz View Post
    I just looked into this, its an obvious cheat around the 3rd clip onwards. Hes accelerating with little to no input on yawspeed. In cs, its only possible to maintain speed to a certain extent with just perfectly timed ducks, not accelerate. With 2000 fps, I will not be able to replicate what he is doing.

this video was taken place when i was primed in cs. This means my strafe sync was at my best, and this strafing style was most optimized for speed. MY strafes and speedgain are drastically different from his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSChu4TeqOI
    hey i remember that video

when you ledge do you use a bind to +left and +right? It seems like you turn too accurately left & right without moving the mouse up and down, just wondering

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Shady That's something I use also. bind "MOUSE3" +right. You can gain a lot of speed just by flying in a circle for a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    @Shady That's something I use also. bind "MOUSE3" +right. You can gain a lot of speed just by flying in a circle for a while.
    yeah i used to do that when i had a bad PC & didn't get enough fps to just strafe normally

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Dunno, I think it's more effective with 500+ fps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    To me that looks so unlegit.
    Thats most definitely a silent strafe script or auto hot key theres no way to do that normally no matter how much fps @Shady

Twitch.tv/Krunkedd

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Cheater for sure, no matter how much FPS you have you can't get that speed without using any alias and a 3rd party program to boost your gameplay (referring to VPNs), just watch how fast he gains speed by just ducking and pressing D that's suspect asf , if you go to LAN and compare your SGS with high fps and low latency since you're in LAN, you still won't get how much speed each duck is, so considering how much speed he gains from each duck and playing in a server. Cheats my dude.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Donate
    Thanks everyone that posted their opinions on this, it seems we're on the same page here.