Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11

Thread: Server Rules

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate

Server Rules

Server Rules
    No Hacking / Scripting
    Players are not allowed to use any kind of cheat [Wallhack, Bhop-Script, Strafe Hack etc.] this will lead to a permanent ban.

No Racism
    Racism is strictly disallowed in our servers such racist names or insulting someone's religion. You must respect other players religions/countries otherwise you will be gagged/banned.

No Ghosting
    If a player is killed and he's spectating, he cannot use his microphone/steam/admin-chat to inform another player/friend/admin were exactly other players are.

No Advertising
    Players are not allowed to advertise other communities website/server IP's. Including their names/chat/microphone. This will lead to gag/nick change/ban.

No spamming chat
    Do not spam/flood servers chat (say, say_team) with useless comments. Do not spam admin-chat (say_team @) with comments such "hello, how are you", "hey what did you watch yesterday on tv?". This command should be used only to report cheaters.

No disrespecting other players
    Respect other players in the server and don't insult anybody, any excuses such "im just kidding" wont be tolerated.

No abusing of map glitches/exploits
    This applies to all servers exploiting map glitches to gain an unfair advantage.

You cannot speak any language other than English on the microphone in the servers
    Only english is allowed on mic, we are an english speaking community. This can be annoying for players that do not understand especially if you're being noisy.

Do not use L|S or p3x in your name on LgK servers
    Not following this rule may result in name change or kick.

These rules should be applicated on all servers. Breaking any rules writen here will lead to a punishment.

Regards,
    Management
    Last edited by Chev; 02-13-2018 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Fixed

2. Thanks Leo, aashirafridi, Amazingskill, bonG, abdalrahmannimer thanked for this post
    One minute of patience, ten years of peace. jOe21's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Donate

RE: Server Rules

BUMP CUZ I WILL STAR FOLLOWING EVERY SINGLE RULE HERE ESPECIALLY THE RACISM SINCE EVERYONE CAN MOCK OF MUSLIMS EVERYONE CAN CALL THEM TERRORISTS EVERYONE CAN SAY N WORD SO WHOEVER DOESN'T FOLLOW ANY OF THESE RULES WILL BE BANNED I WILL DISCUSS IN THE STAFF SECTION ABOUT HOW MUCH SHOULD BE THE BAN FOR THE RACISM BUT I WILL MAKE IT AT LEAST 1 YEAR CUZ FOR ME IT SHOULD BE PERM , I DON'T CARE IF U ARE JOKING OR NO AND THAT SHIT HAPPENED A LOT IN JB AND I BUMP THIS THREAD CUZ THAT GUY @cHAOTIC IS LYING AND TALKING SHIT ABOUT MUSLIMS THAT'S WHAT HE SAID "thats why americans dont like ur dirty ass kind , fake ass religion , camel and goat fucker , piece of shit Muslim , am in real life i will have u running for ur life " NOT ONLY HIM I SAW A LOT OF PERSONS CALLING MUSLIMS TERRORISTS AND ADMINS ARE WATCHING HIM AND I WAS ALSO , WELL ADMINS IF SOMEONE BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES HE SHOULD GET BANNED AND I WILL EDIT THIS POST SOON TO TELL U HOW MUCH SHOULD HE BE BANNED IT'S ENOUGH TO HEAR UR BULLSHIT AND WHAT U JUST NEED FROM US TO WATCH U MOCKING OF OUR RELIGION THAT'S UR END TO EVERY RACIST PERSON.
    إذا أحب الله عبدا ابتلاه
    اذا طعنت من الخلف فاعلم انك فى المقدمة

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESKyh6EPIzg

4. Thanks Leo, aashirafridi, Amazingskill, X-1, KaiusX, DanaTomy thanked for this post